Yay, At least someone understood it.
Siroku5150

Bauxe wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Yes, because you are no seed.
i feel sad
ithgyu
Did you honestly expect as a rank 100k to come in and fuck shit up...
Euphoric

II Jelli II wrote:

That's not very nice. You take that back right now mister man!
MaltyCrab
What does it mean when it says "Any warmup map may be no longer than 5 minutes and must be submitted"?
does that mean we send you the map or do we just put it up like a normal multi?
Lagel

II Jelli II wrote:

Are you telling me i can't have a days playtime and be better than everyone else? Well i'll be damned.
Hansel
How many people make out of groups?
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

MeIiodas wrote:

Looking at the match schedule, does it mean im vsing "fizim" and im playing at 10:30pm on friday?
Yes, as well as 3:30pm on saturday.

RyShiroku wrote:

what difficulty will we be playing in the match
The difficulty name is in the square brackets on the map pool.

MaltyCrab wrote:

What does it mean when it says "Any warmup map may be no longer than 5 minutes and must be submitted"?

does that mean we send you the map or do we just put it up like a normal multi?
The map must be submitted to the osu! servers so it is publicly downloadable.

Hansel wrote:

How many people make out of groups?
The top five players will make it out of each group.
BranOtaku
I have a few questions for the tournament.

1. What will the scores be based off on? (Eg. Score V1 or Score V2)

2. Will there be any bans processes during the match or will it just go warmup and then turns between each players?
Diony

BranOtaku wrote:

I have a few questions for the tournament.

1. What will the scores be based off on? (Eg. Score V1 or Score V2)

2. Will there be any bans processes during the match or will it just go warmup and then turns between each players?
Tournament will be ScoreV1 with no bans.
Meli
Will we be passed host to choose our maps? or will we have to name the map and the ref will choose it?
Diony

MeIiodas wrote:

Will we be passed host to choose our maps? or will we have to name the map and the ref will choose it?
You will be given host to pick your warmups, but not to pick from the mappool. You will need to tell the referee the name of the map.
BranOtaku
Currently in the Match schedule image, there are some matches which are held at the same time. Is this on purpose because Emerald will not be streaming these plays, therefore multiple plays can be held at the same time or is there another reason why?
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

BranOtaku wrote:

Currently in the Match schedule image, there are some matches which are held at the same time. Is this on purpose because Emerald will not be streaming these plays, therefore multiple plays can be held at the same time or is there another reason why?
With the matches doubled up we're going to try and have two streams going at the same time (Mine and TheOmyNomy's). The main reason for doubling up is to finish the qualifying groups faster.
Siroku5150
can you pls change the time for my second match? i cant really play at that time
Diony

RyShiroku wrote:

can you pls change the time for my second match? i cant really play at that time
What time can you play at?

And for future reference, please contact your opponent first and choose a time you can both make that is free on the schedule.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
Here are a few extra links that some of you might find interesting:
Discord
Challonge - A collection of all matches (Group stage will only be using the first 4 weeks worth of matches).
Main stream
Secondary stream

Note: The secondary stream will run the second matches if there are two on at a time.
Also Note: Main stream won't be running on Friday nights for at least the first two rounds.
Siroku5150

Dionysaw wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

What time can you play at?

And for future reference, please contact your opponent first and choose a time you can both make that is free on the schedule.
i can play around 4pm to 9pm at nz time
Zill
i can't play at the times allocated to me because something came up out of nowhere and requires me, nor can i play on sunday till next saturday. however, one of my opponents (yukida) cannot play any other time. MEK said that it can be changed.

what now?
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

Zillcaytr wrote:

i can't play at the times allocated to me because something came up out of nowhere and requires me, nor can i play on sunday till next saturday. however, one of my opponents (yukida) cannot play any other time. MEK said that it can be changed.

what now?
We'll arrange something.
Siroku5150
my opponent(chalynx) haven't reply about the time change, so that means i wont be there when the match starts for time at the match
Athrun
H Y P E
Y
P
E
Tedda

Athrun wrote:

H Y P E
Y
P
E
Athrun
#teamBran
Chadlynx
Hey guys, was swamped with real life stuff so I didn't see the message until today. Is there any chance we could play some time this week?
BranOtaku
#teamBran

Best loli in the house
I Will Tablet
#teamBran

Raise your chinos everybody!
Ranked

Chadlynx wrote:

Hey guys, was swamped with real life stuff so I didn't see the message until today. Is there any chance we could play some time this week?
Your matches this week have already been forfeited. :(
Diony

Ranked wrote:

Chadlynx wrote:

Your matches this week have already been forfeited. :(
Chadlynx is going to ask his opponents if they can have rematches.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
The main post has been updated with week 2 of the group stage schedule.
Enjoy
Athrun
Tokiichi has betrayed Australia.

What now
Siroku5150
my match on friday with Colje is too late for me can i play a bit earlier at 16:30?
Athrun

RyShiroku wrote:

my match on friday with Colje is too late for me can i play a bit earlier at 16:30?
I highly suggest private message him on forums or sending a message via Discord
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

Athrun wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

I highly suggest private message him on forums or sending a message via Discord
This has already been taken into private messages. ;p
Athrun
Week 1 Mappool Hype!
Lagel
Tfw people couldn't be bothered playing while i sweat my ass off and try my hardest...
AusBox

Lagel wrote:

Tfw people couldn't be bothered playing while i sweat my ass off and try my hardest...
Get over it kid.

Would have been 4-0 anyway. I don't want to waste everyone's time.
Athrun
Anyone selling popcorn?
I wanna get onto this drama :P
Lagel

AusBox wrote:

Lagel wrote:

Get over it kid.

Would have been 4-0 anyway. I don't want to waste everyone's time.
Kid? If you'd have asked like a decent human i would've gladly only picked HR. Next time don't sign up for a tournament when you couldn't be assed playing against people higher rank than you, what the fuck did you expect? You only wasted my time.
AusBox

Lagel wrote:

Kid? If you'd have asked like a decent human i would've gladly only picked HR. Next time don't sign up for a tournament when you couldn't be assed playing against people higher rank than you, what the fuck did you expect? You only wasted my time.
Kid is the perfect term considering you look like you're having a mini meltdown over the opening round of a bloody osu tournament. Throwing around shit like "decent human" is laughable. You make it sounds I committed some malicious crime when all I did is forfeit a single match.

Mate, going into this tournament I expected to lose to every rank due to how little I've played this game over the last few months. Tonight I didn't feel like playing against anyone, no matter what the rank.

Not replying any further, hopefully you calm down before your next match.
show more