1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. Tournaments
show more
posted

II Jelli II wrote:

Did you honestly expect as a rank 100k to come in and fuck shit up...
That's not very nice. You take that back right now mister man!
posted
What does it mean when it says "Any warmup map may be no longer than 5 minutes and must be submitted"?
does that mean we send you the map or do we just put it up like a normal multi?
posted

II Jelli II wrote:

Did you honestly expect as a rank 100k to come in and fuck shit up...
Are you telling me i can't have a days playtime and be better than everyone else? Well i'll be damned.
posted
How many people make out of groups?
posted

MeIiodas wrote:

Looking at the match schedule, does it mean im vsing "fizim" and im playing at 10:30pm on friday?
Yes, as well as 3:30pm on saturday.

RyShiroku wrote:

what difficulty will we be playing in the match
The difficulty name is in the square brackets on the map pool.

MaltyCrab wrote:

What does it mean when it says "Any warmup map may be no longer than 5 minutes and must be submitted"?

does that mean we send you the map or do we just put it up like a normal multi?
The map must be submitted to the osu! servers so it is publicly downloadable.

Hansel wrote:

How many people make out of groups?
The top five players will make it out of each group.
posted
I have a few questions for the tournament.

1. What will the scores be based off on? (Eg. Score V1 or Score V2)

2. Will there be any bans processes during the match or will it just go warmup and then turns between each players?
posted

BranOtaku wrote:

I have a few questions for the tournament.

1. What will the scores be based off on? (Eg. Score V1 or Score V2)

2. Will there be any bans processes during the match or will it just go warmup and then turns between each players?
Tournament will be ScoreV1 with no bans.
posted
Will we be passed host to choose our maps? or will we have to name the map and the ref will choose it?
posted

MeIiodas wrote:

Will we be passed host to choose our maps? or will we have to name the map and the ref will choose it?
You will be given host to pick your warmups, but not to pick from the mappool. You will need to tell the referee the name of the map.
posted
Currently in the Match schedule image, there are some matches which are held at the same time. Is this on purpose because Emerald will not be streaming these plays, therefore multiple plays can be held at the same time or is there another reason why?
posted

BranOtaku wrote:

Currently in the Match schedule image, there are some matches which are held at the same time. Is this on purpose because Emerald will not be streaming these plays, therefore multiple plays can be held at the same time or is there another reason why?
With the matches doubled up we're going to try and have two streams going at the same time (Mine and TheOmyNomy's). The main reason for doubling up is to finish the qualifying groups faster.
posted
can you pls change the time for my second match? i cant really play at that time
posted

RyShiroku wrote:

can you pls change the time for my second match? i cant really play at that time
What time can you play at?

And for future reference, please contact your opponent first and choose a time you can both make that is free on the schedule.
posted
Here are a few extra links that some of you might find interesting:
Discord
Challonge - A collection of all matches (Group stage will only be using the first 4 weeks worth of matches).
Main stream
Secondary stream

Note: The secondary stream will run the second matches if there are two on at a time.
Also Note: Main stream won't be running on Friday nights for at least the first two rounds.
posted

Dionysaw wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

can you pls change the time for my second match? i cant really play at that time
What time can you play at?

And for future reference, please contact your opponent first and choose a time you can both make that is free on the schedule.
i can play around 4pm to 9pm at nz time
posted
i can't play at the times allocated to me because something came up out of nowhere and requires me, nor can i play on sunday till next saturday. however, one of my opponents (yukida) cannot play any other time. MEK said that it can be changed.

what now?
posted

Zillcaytr wrote:

i can't play at the times allocated to me because something came up out of nowhere and requires me, nor can i play on sunday till next saturday. however, one of my opponents (yukida) cannot play any other time. MEK said that it can be changed.

what now?
We'll arrange something.
posted
my opponent(chalynx) haven't reply about the time change, so that means i wont be there when the match starts for time at the match
posted
H Y P E
Y
P
E
posted

Athrun wrote:

H Y P E
Y
P
E
show more
Please sign in to reply.