Aus/NZ osu!standard Tournament 3

posted
Total Posts
168
show more
Diony

Udyr wrote:

Hey i have work on saturday night, if i could be moved back or foward to friday or early saturday or sunday, that would be awesome :)

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

General Rules:
  1. If the need of a reschedule occurs, please consult your opponent to work out a better time before contacting a member of staff. If a match is rescheduled, it is unlikely that the match will be streamed.
When choosing a time, please attempt to keep it near other matches and make sure both your opponents and yourself have atleast an hour before their next matches.
Meli
Looking at the match schedule, does it mean im vsing "fizim" and im playing at 10:30pm on friday?
RyShiroku
what difficulty will we be playing in the match
RyShiroku
wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Bauxe

RyShiroku wrote:

wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Yes, because you are no seed.
Lagel

Bauxe wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Yes, because you are no seed.
What does that even mean?
Edit: nvm i read that other guys post
Bauxe

Lagel wrote:

What does that even mean?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_(sports)
TheJimnebob

Bauxe wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Yes, because you are no seed.
What does that even mean?
Edit: nvm i read that other guys post
Yay, At least someone understood it.
RyShiroku

Bauxe wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Yes, because you are no seed.
i feel sad
ithgyu
Did you honestly expect as a rank 100k to come in and fuck shit up...
Euphoric

II Jelli II wrote:

Did you honestly expect as a rank 100k to come in and fuck shit up...
That's not very nice. You take that back right now mister man!
MaltyCrab
What does it mean when it says "Any warmup map may be no longer than 5 minutes and must be submitted"?
does that mean we send you the map or do we just put it up like a normal multi?
Lagel

II Jelli II wrote:

Did you honestly expect as a rank 100k to come in and fuck shit up...
Are you telling me i can't have a days playtime and be better than everyone else? Well i'll be damned.
Hansel
How many people make out of groups?
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

MeIiodas wrote:

Looking at the match schedule, does it mean im vsing "fizim" and im playing at 10:30pm on friday?
Yes, as well as 3:30pm on saturday.

RyShiroku wrote:

what difficulty will we be playing in the match
The difficulty name is in the square brackets on the map pool.

MaltyCrab wrote:

What does it mean when it says "Any warmup map may be no longer than 5 minutes and must be submitted"?

does that mean we send you the map or do we just put it up like a normal multi?
The map must be submitted to the osu! servers so it is publicly downloadable.

Hansel wrote:

How many people make out of groups?
The top five players will make it out of each group.
BranOtaku
I have a few questions for the tournament.

1. What will the scores be based off on? (Eg. Score V1 or Score V2)

2. Will there be any bans processes during the match or will it just go warmup and then turns between each players?
Diony

BranOtaku wrote:

I have a few questions for the tournament.

1. What will the scores be based off on? (Eg. Score V1 or Score V2)

2. Will there be any bans processes during the match or will it just go warmup and then turns between each players?
Tournament will be ScoreV1 with no bans.
Meli
Will we be passed host to choose our maps? or will we have to name the map and the ref will choose it?
Diony

MeIiodas wrote:

Will we be passed host to choose our maps? or will we have to name the map and the ref will choose it?
You will be given host to pick your warmups, but not to pick from the mappool. You will need to tell the referee the name of the map.
BranOtaku
Currently in the Match schedule image, there are some matches which are held at the same time. Is this on purpose because Emerald will not be streaming these plays, therefore multiple plays can be held at the same time or is there another reason why?
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply