BranOtaku
#teamBran

Best loli in the house
I Will Tablet
#teamBran

Raise your chinos everybody!
Ranked

Chadlynx wrote:

Hey guys, was swamped with real life stuff so I didn't see the message until today. Is there any chance we could play some time this week?
Your matches this week have already been forfeited. :(
Diony

Ranked wrote:

Chadlynx wrote:

Hey guys, was swamped with real life stuff so I didn't see the message until today. Is there any chance we could play some time this week?
Your matches this week have already been forfeited. :(
Chadlynx is going to ask his opponents if they can have rematches.
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82
The main post has been updated with week 2 of the group stage schedule.
Enjoy
Athrun
Tokiichi has betrayed Australia.

What now
Siroku5150
my match on friday with Colje is too late for me can i play a bit earlier at 16:30?
Athrun

RyShiroku wrote:

my match on friday with Colje is too late for me can i play a bit earlier at 16:30?
I highly suggest private message him on forums or sending a message via Discord
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

Athrun wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

I highly suggest private message him on forums or sending a message via Discord
This has already been taken into private messages. ;p
Athrun
Week 1 Mappool Hype!
Lagel
Tfw people couldn't be bothered playing while i sweat my ass off and try my hardest...
AusBox

Lagel wrote:

Tfw people couldn't be bothered playing while i sweat my ass off and try my hardest...
Get over it kid.

Would have been 4-0 anyway. I don't want to waste everyone's time.
Athrun
Anyone selling popcorn?
I wanna get onto this drama :P
Lagel

AusBox wrote:

Lagel wrote:

Get over it kid.

Would have been 4-0 anyway. I don't want to waste everyone's time.
Kid? If you'd have asked like a decent human i would've gladly only picked HR. Next time don't sign up for a tournament when you couldn't be assed playing against people higher rank than you, what the fuck did you expect? You only wasted my time.
AusBox

Lagel wrote:

Kid? If you'd have asked like a decent human i would've gladly only picked HR. Next time don't sign up for a tournament when you couldn't be assed playing against people higher rank than you, what the fuck did you expect? You only wasted my time.
Kid is the perfect term considering you look like you're having a mini meltdown over the opening round of a bloody osu tournament. Throwing around shit like "decent human" is laughable. You make it sounds I committed some malicious crime when all I did is forfeit a single match.

Mate, going into this tournament I expected to lose to every rank due to how little I've played this game over the last few months. Tonight I didn't feel like playing against anyone, no matter what the rank.

Not replying any further, hopefully you calm down before your next match.
Lagel

AusBox wrote:

Kid is the perfect term considering you look like you're having a mini meltdown over the opening round of a bloody osu tournament. Throwing around shit like "decent human" is laughable. You make it sounds I committed some malicious crime when all I did is forfeit a single match.

Mate, going into this tournament I expected to lose to every rank due to how little I've played this game over the last few months. Tonight I didn't feel like playing against anyone, no matter what the rank.
I've barely played either but i didn't rage quit after my acc was shitty or i "broke twice early", you could've just rescheduled rather than rage quitting not even a minute into the map. And sorry, didn't realize i'm not allowed to be disappointed or pissed off because i expected a decent match, whether or not it's group stage is irrelevant, rather than being called a "waste of time".
Melt3dCheeze
Rather than being the perfect ingredient for a slice of scotch fillet, can you guys not destroy this forum? If you want to express your expressions, take it somewhere else.
MEK
Rather than being the perfect ingredient for a slice of scotch fillet, can you guys not destroy this forum? If you want to express your expressions, take it somewhere else.
Bauxe
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

(/ .□.)\ ︵╰(゜Д゜)╯︵ /(.□. \)

(ノ^_^)ノ┻━┻ ┬─┬ ノ( ^_^ノ)
Tedda
Dumii
Illkryn
Athrun
It says Insane.

But the diff is supposed to be First Love.
Emerald pls
Diony
Week Four / Round 2 Schedule is out! Make sure to get any reschedules in early. Good luck!
Aloha
Mercy.
deletemyaccount
shit I missed it
Diony
Week Five / Rounds 3 & 2 Schedule is out! Again, make sure to get any reschedules in early. Good luck!
Aloha
And the "Missing on slow sliders" award goes to...

Ezipie is a god.
Athrun

Aloha wrote:

And the "Missing on slow sliders" award goes to...

Ezipie is a god.
Sik 1 lad
Diony
Week Six / Rounds 4 & 3 Schedule is out! Reschedules are best done early. Good luck!
Diony
Week Seven / Round Five & Losers Rounds 5 & 6 is now out! Nearing the final few weeks of this tournament, good luck to the remaining participants!
Brodogs
Congrats yellowy246 for taking the title.
Thanks to all those that played and helped organize/ref/cast making this happen.
Only came in late but it's good to see some tournament competition for the local scene.
aska
congrats yellowy <3
whered the spaghetti go though?