Aus/NZ osu!standard Tournament 3

posted
Total Posts
168
show more
Lagel
how does this work
also if this is after the holidays can i withdraw
i'm quiting once the term starts
Diony

Lagel wrote:

how does this work
also if this is after the holidays can i withdraw
i'm quiting once the term starts
See the above replies to the post, EmeraldStar82 already explained how the first stage is working.

The tourney will be continuing after New Zealand and Australian holidays (1 week difference) but matches will be scheduled on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.

Also, you can forfeit after the match schedule is out, that way you get to see if you really cant make the time. Unless you have other motives for quitting after the holidays.
Lagel

Dionysaw wrote:

Lagel wrote:

how does this work
also if this is after the holidays can i withdraw
i'm quiting once the term starts
See the above replies to the post, EmeraldStar82 already explained how the first stage is working.

The tourney will be continuing after New Zealand and Australian holidays (1 week difference) but matches will be scheduled on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.

Also, you can forfeit after the match schedule is out, that way you get to see if you really cant make the time. Unless you have other motives for quitting after the holidays.
i can either keep playing to keep what "skill" i have left and then stop for the tourney or stop now, that's why i'm wondering
ASecretWaffle
Is the tie breaker map no mod or free mod?
Topic Starter
EmeraldStar82

CeilingWaffle wrote:

Is the tie breaker map no mod or free mod?
No mod
TheJimnebob

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

CeilingWaffle wrote:

Is the tie breaker map no mod or free mod?
No mod
:/ I don't like that rule.
Meli
LUL gg me already lost before i've played
ASecretWaffle
Can you explain how tie breaks work? For example, if both players are tied at 3-3, I'm assuming the tie breaker map is automatically chosen as the 7th and final map to be played?
Diony

CeilingWaffle wrote:

Can you explain how tie breaks work? For example, if both players are tied at 3-3, I'm assuming the tie breaker map is automatically chosen as the 7th and final map to be played?
That's correct.
Euphoric
Hey i have work on saturday night, if i could be moved back or foward to friday or early saturday or sunday, that would be awesome :)
Diony

Udyr wrote:

Hey i have work on saturday night, if i could be moved back or foward to friday or early saturday or sunday, that would be awesome :)

EmeraldStar82 wrote:

General Rules:
  1. If the need of a reschedule occurs, please consult your opponent to work out a better time before contacting a member of staff. If a match is rescheduled, it is unlikely that the match will be streamed.
When choosing a time, please attempt to keep it near other matches and make sure both your opponents and yourself have atleast an hour before their next matches.
Meli
Looking at the match schedule, does it mean im vsing "fizim" and im playing at 10:30pm on friday?
RyShiroku
what difficulty will we be playing in the match
RyShiroku
wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Bauxe

RyShiroku wrote:

wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Yes, because you are no seed.
Lagel

Bauxe wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Yes, because you are no seed.
What does that even mean?
Edit: nvm i read that other guys post
Bauxe

Lagel wrote:

What does that even mean?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seed_(sports)
TheJimnebob

Bauxe wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Yes, because you are no seed.
What does that even mean?
Edit: nvm i read that other guys post
Yay, At least someone understood it.
RyShiroku

Bauxe wrote:

RyShiroku wrote:

wtf my opponents are like way better than me
Yes, because you are no seed.
i feel sad
ithgyu
Did you honestly expect as a rank 100k to come in and fuck shit up...
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply