forum

Vocaloid - Project Glow!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hopeful Bagels

Yo. This is my first skin and I am still quite new at this stuff so, I hope you all like it! I need some tips if you all would...

Skin's Information:
  • Skin Name: Project Glow!
    Skin's Creator: MakotoArisato
    Theme: Vocaloid/Hatsune Miku

Download:

Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tek0rmbnp3eakxg/Project%20Glow%21.osk?dl=0
Bara-
The spinner look incredibly familiar, can you please confirm if you have made it yourself or not?
But besides that, It looks great!
_Kanekatsu
Obviously a mixed skin.
crystalsuicune

Bara- wrote:

The spinner look incredibly familiar, can you please confirm if you have made it yourself or not?
Not just that,things like the mod icons,buttons and ranking letters all look familiar.

I smell mixed skin.
Topic Starter
Hopeful Bagels
Woah, woah! This ain't no mixed skin! Yeah, I know that spinner seems familiar because I download it from a website, I've seen it before! But, I swear this is no mixed skin!
Histoire

MakotoArisato wrote:

Woah, woah! This ain't no mixed skin! Yeah, I know that spinner seems familiar because I download it from a website, I've seen it before! But, I swear this is no mixed skin!
What is your definition of mixed skin? Because this is clearly a mixed skin.
Just to clarify for you,
  1. The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.
Topic Starter
Hopeful Bagels
This ain't a mixed skin. I never grabbed another skin and used it as my own, I swear!
Histoire

MakotoArisato wrote:

This ain't a mixed skin. I never grabbed another skin and used it as my own, I swear!

MakotoArisato wrote:

you are literally contradicting yourself

just fyi, if you grab elements from another skin, or something that is not original (made by you), its a mixed skin.
Futon

Histoire wrote:

you are literally contradicting yourself

just fyi, if you grab elements from another skin, or something that is not original (made by you), its a mixed skin.
He's probably not grasping what you mean
Topic Starter
Hopeful Bagels
Sorry then, and yes I grasped it. I will change the spinner to something of my own. One more thing: I'm a girl.
Histoire

crystalsuicune wrote:

Bara- wrote:

Not just that,things like the mod icons,buttons and ranking letters all look familiar.

I smell mixed skin.

MakotoArisato wrote:

Sorry then, and yes I grasped it. I will change the spinner to something of my own. One more thing: I'm a girl.
You should probably change what people pointed out, which elements that is a mixed skin.
Nathanael
The score numbers look also the same as the mixed skin I've used before.
@ Thread starter, have you done replacing elements?
Topic Starter
Hopeful Bagels
I'm sorry, I'm sorry!