forum

[confirmed] Scores not calculating correctly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rafael9945
Problem Details:note the date and time and the photos some time ago I was in the rank strangely I left someone can help me?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Pawsu
You're not the first person to achieve that EXACT score. The leaderboard works in a "first come first serve" way when it deals with the exact score.
All of the leaderboard has the exact same score, and since it's first come first serve, the person who achieved #1 was the first to achieve it, and the people under it would be second, third, etc.
Just to make sure, can you clarify what your initial problem is? It's a little hard to understand. I think I may have misunderstood it - let me know.
Topic Starter
rafael9945

Pawsu wrote:

You're not the first person to achieve that EXACT score. The leaderboard works in a "first come first serve" way when it deals with the exact score.
All of the leaderboard has the exact same score, and since it's first come first serve, the person who achieved #1 was the first to achieve it, and the people under it would be second, third, etc.
Just to make sure, can you clarify what your initial problem is? It's a little hard to understand. I think I may have misunderstood it - let me know.
I was the third to pick up global rank this map more not this up as can repair the second photo can repair that has darkai175 now to repair the first to the second time I took first most this not listed above .... sorry if I'm wrong writing'm using google translator
Cinia Arctica
To clarify it will show that you are first but really you are tied for first and the first place position will go to the person that has achieved the best score first
Dntm8kmeeatu

OmGkEk wrote:

To clarify it will show that you are first but really you are tied for first and the first place position will go to the person that has achieved the best score first

If you look at the screenshots and the time stamps. It seems they got the score before the other guy, But the other guy is higher up.
Topic Starter
rafael9945

OmGkEk wrote:

note the date and time please I was in last week rank but I see this week and out of strangely rank
Dntm8kmeeatu
My only thought is that you made the score.. But then didn't submit it until later either because you were offline or your internet was bad and the servers couldn't get a connection? That's the only logical thing I can think of.
Topic Starter
rafael9945

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

My only thought is that you made the score.. But then didn't submit it until later either because you were offline or your internet was bad and the servers couldn't get a connection? That's the only logical thing I can think of.
was not not so I stayed one week in rank then I went looking and comes out of nowhere
:?
Dntm8kmeeatu

rafael9945 wrote:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

was not not so I stayed one week in rank then I went looking and comes out of nowhere

So you are saying it was correct for some time, then recently became incorrect?
Topic Starter
rafael9945
''Dntm8kmeeatu"]

rafael9945 wrote:

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

So you are saying it was correct for some time, then recently became incorrect?[/quote]
yes I looked in rank today and I had left it without know what you want happened.
Topic Starter
rafael9945
yes I looked in rank today and I had left it without know what you want happened. :(
Bara-
Is it similar to this? t/190793?hilit=No+spinner+maps

Also, please don't double post. Instead, use the edit button if you want to add more information
Dntm8kmeeatu
Seems like it could be the same issue.

Bara- wrote:

Is it similar to this? https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/190793?hilit=No+spinner+maps
Bara-
Strange to that thread being "Resolved" considering there have been a significant amount of duplicates for it.
Topic Starter
rafael9945

Bara- wrote:

Is it similar to this? t/190793?hilit=No+spinner+maps

Also, please don't double post. Instead, use the edit button if you want to add more information
yes this is exactly ... and talking about it to double post I still do not know much about it Mecher excuse
[Shiny]
This bug seems that has not been solved.

I take two screenshoots a long time ago of a beatmap without spinners:

I take this the day the map gets ranked

I take this 5 days after

As you can see, many of the scores simply dissapear of the scoreboard. And if you look the scoreboards today (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/375668) some scores returns to the scoreboard (for example, Soweon was inn the lead in the first photo, in the second the score dissapear and today he's 2nd) But if you open the song with this link https://osu.ppy.sh/b/822693 there are other people in the entire scoreboard.
I have seen this in a lot of beatmaps.
Bara-
Like I said, this is a known issue
It got marked as resolved, while it should've been marked as assigned
Topic Starter
rafael9945

The_Manu_ wrote:

This bug seems that has not been solved.

I take two screenshoots a long time ago of a beatmap without spinners:

I take this the day the map gets ranked

I take this 5 days after

As you can see, many of the scores simply dissapear of the scoreboard. And if you look the scoreboards today (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/375668) some scores returns to the scoreboard (for example, Soweon was inn the lead in the first photo, in the second the score dissapear and today he's 2nd) But if you open the song with this link https://osu.ppy.sh/b/822693 there are other people in the entire scoreboard.
I have seen this in a lot of beatmaps.
I hope to resolve this
Bara-
Oh wait
It seems it has been partially fixed
Let's just wait for the dev's replies here
ImproYouNob
also happened to me notice the photos
↓↓ ↓↓ ↓↓

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Topic Starter
rafael9945
I'm still waiting for an answer
Pawsu

rafael9945 wrote:

It's assigned, meaning it will probably be looked at soon, don't worry.
Topic Starter
rafael9945

Pawsu wrote:

rafael9945 wrote:

It's assigned, meaning it will probably be looked at soon, don't worry.
thanks for the reply I am relieved ^^
show more