yes
Sorry but YES
Haseo_old

palion wrote:

DEMOLITION_D wrote:

Victorique
yes
hoihoisoi
I go for any loli character, especially if they are cute, except for the 3D ones....

Pick of the Day: Nadeko Sengoku

SPOILER

in swimsuit
Rantai

hoihoisoi wrote:

I go for any loli character, especially if they are cute, except for the 3D ones....

Pick of the Day: Nadeko Sengoku

SPOILER

in swimsuit
Not sure if she technically counts but whatever.

+1
mathexpert
mei suhohara (CLANNAD)
especially after this scene:
hoihoisoi

mathexpert9981 wrote:

mei suhohara (CLANNAD)
especially after this scene:
Win

+1
Rantai
Ha yes.
Rii_old_1
kawaii squid girl :3
Wassaaaa
any character loli is my favorite but one of my favorites is Nue in Tayutama I love her voice

Vext_old

Wassaaaa wrote:

any character loli is my favorite but one of my favorites is Nue in Tayutama I love his voice

Wassaaaa wrote:

any character loli is my favorite but one of my favorites is Nue in Tayutama I love his voice

Wassaaaa wrote:

loli his
Mind = Blown.
Firo Prochainezo
Vext
Vext_old
Firo
Firo Prochainezo
Lesbian lolis ~
Vext_old
Lolis with older men~
hellokitty98
ithink its azusa from k-on and hina ichigo from rozen maiden

Wassaaaa

Vext wrote:

Wassaaaa wrote:

Wassaaaa wrote:

Wassaaaa wrote:

loli his
Mind = Blown.
fail sorry about that D: her?
hoihoisoi

Vext wrote:

Wassaaaa wrote:

Wassaaaa wrote:

loli his
Mind = Blown.
shotas are cute too.....only it's kinda wrong when boys read'em or like'em...
Drakari_old

hoihoisoi wrote:

Don't call me wrong!
hoihoisoi

Drakari wrote:

hoihoisoi wrote:

Don't call me wrong!
I'm not saying it's wrong or anything. I mean if you read yaoi shota hentai and you're a guy, yea that's kinda weird you know....IMO of course.

If you just like shota characters in general, it should be normal.
Drakari_old

hoihoisoi wrote:

I'm not saying it's wrong or anything. I mean if you read yaoi shota hentai and you're a guy, yea that's kinda weird you know....IMO of course.

I was just joking about being indignant, you're free to think I'm "kinda weird" as much as you want.
hoihoisoi

Drakari wrote:

hoihoisoi wrote:

I was just joking about being indignant, you're free to think I'm "kinda weird" as much as you want.
no worries, anybody who likes short, cute and flat anime characters are a friend of mine, cause I'm a shotacon and lolicon at the same time. But I've never watched hentai for both before genres thats all....

Also, I was joking too.....I hate the net when they make you sound serious when you're not. Sry, if I sounded mean....wasn't trying to do that....
Rantai
Let's all be friends, yeah?

:D
Rid-ONE
Hasegawa Kobato, love her eyes <3 <3
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Yachiru Kusajishi, because she is always smiling and hillarious. :)
hoihoisoi
Mini Misaka.....cute.....very.....nyeh....

mathexpert

Rid-ONE wrote:

Hasegawa Kobato, love her eyes <3 <3
me too~
soo kawaii desu!!><
those
You mean Last Order?
Rantai

those wrote:

You mean Last Order?
Of course.
Irisiownica

Suwako Moriya, of course
ampzz

those wrote:

You mean Last Order?
You mean: MISAKA #20001.
marisabelbiri
Well then... I go for Taiga Aisaka, Kobato Hasegawa, Ika Musume, Mina Tepes and... Nanako Dojima.
-Athena-
Shana and maybe Nagi 'nuff said
10nya
Andou Mirai rocks ! xDDDD
Apex_old
Why is Lolis so prominent nowadays? Ugh.

First of all, they might look cute, but they have no real beauty and they got no O-shit(you get it), they got that cute beauty you like, but true love will not emerge of "cute beauty"! For example, some girl likes a cute dog, but she won't like him/her in the form of "love". It's just liking, but no loving. So if you want true love, it's best to dodge Lolis.
Second, they are not attractive when experimented in real life, most of them got discolorment of hair, and they look terrible when experimented in real life. If they're not in real life, all you loving is just dust and smoke! Somehow, with the use of normal female characters, you can eventually refer some anime character to somebody you met in real life. E.g: Mio at K-On can be referred to someone you meet that have long hair and a nice three-seven fringe.
Also, you have age differences, a Loli's only 5 years old until 12 years old or so. Us otakus mostly are 12+, and that huge gape of age differences sure dispels all possibilities of love! And otakus are meant for love, not like!
Rantai
Should I be concerned you're taking this into a real life perspective?

Fiction is fiction.

Also love doesn't have to be romantic.

On topic: Rin (Usagi Drop)
Azunyan
a
addic7ed
Shana-chan *¬*

Gaba
I can't really pick one, they're all cute and I love then all.
show more