forum

[duplicate] Enable/Disabling Hidden Mod while watching replay

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Korilak
I've been finding that my cursor movement changes when I play no mod versus hidden mod. Whenever I use hidden my cursor tends to be much smoother, flowing between each note due to the fact that the hit circles are hidden, leaving more "openness" in a sense.

However when I play no mod, I am a lot sharper on movement because I can see the note clearly and won't hesitate to jump straight to it.
I've always wanted to be able to compare my hidden plays with my no mod plays to see how it affects my cursor movement through replay analysis but there is currently no way of enabling or disabling the hidden mod on a replay.

I think it would be great if we could watch replays of hidden plays where it's possible to toggle it on and off to allow for better replay analysis when trying to improve. If possible, this could even be done with a no mod replay and hidden could be added to compare it with the hidden play.
Nathanael
Uhh... t/97560
Pawsu

Nathanael wrote:

Uhh... t/97560
You'd mean t/364072 ?
t/97560 has been added, but only partially. Only DT/NC/FL works.
Nathanael
I referring to the image there.

Well anyway, a duplicate.
RickehSenpai
Erm..

Pawsu

RickehSenpai wrote:

Erm..

It'd be appreciated if you'd stop posting with nothing useful to say. What good does "Erm" with a image of something completely irrelevant do? If you're going to post, please at least add some context.
Going to say this here since over half of your posts are randomly linked to that osu! stat photo, you can customize your signature here and add the photo to save the time of randomly linking it.