forum

Changing Grid Color/Show ms on "Compose" mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
sometimes when you have a light colored background, it can be hard to see the grid. maybe from white to black?
mm201
If the grid gets whited out too much, don't you think that some other gameplay elements will too?
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
i guess just mark this denied then
Lybydose
Showing ms on compose mode would be useful to me (for timing purposes), perhaps just show it under the X/Y coordinates in the top right.

Granted, it's not really that important because I can just click the design tab to show it.
Kitsunemimi

Lybydose wrote:

Showing ms on compose mode would be useful to me (for timing purposes), perhaps just show it under the X/Y coordinates in the top right.

Granted, it's not really that important because I can just click the design tab to show it.
Or, you can take a look at the time on the bottom left and do a bit of simple math.
Lybydose

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Lybydose wrote:

Or, you can take a look at the time on the bottom left and do a bit of simple math.
Or I could do a number of other things that are all more tedious than clicking a button that shows me exactly what I want. The point is to make it take less actions to accomplish something that I need to do extremely often. The result is that I cut out useless actions and save time in the long run.

Compare it to, say, bookmarking a site (or using the dropdown menu for most visited) vs. typing in the entire URL every time.

(Still don't really care all that much, but if it takes 3 minutes of coding, why not?)