forum

[Archived] .osk files aren't loaded when placed in Skins folder

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hakj3r
Problem Details: I've downloaded a bunch of skins, put them in Skins folder and launched the game. While trying to check them I saw those skins aren't avaitable, so I checked the folder again and saw they aren't processed. I remember that quite a while ago it was processed that way, so I brought it here.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
Lacrimosa
You will have to double click the .osk file, if you wanna do it that way. But why don't you just drag the skins into the game itself and let it process them one by one?
Topic Starter
Hakj3r
I did that in the end, but i said I downloaded a bunch at once...It's a bit irritating you need to do it one after another.
Lacrimosa

vietnam13231 wrote:

I did that in the end, but i said I downloaded a bunch at once...It's a bit irritating you need to do it one after another.
That's why it's easier to do what I suggested.
Pawsu
If i'm not misunderstanding, another solution is to click on the download while it's downloading. This will ensure it will open (in the game) when complete and move to your skin folder automatically. I'm not sure if other browsers are the same as Chrome, but I'm sure it's not hard to figure out.
Reference picture:
Topic Starter
Hakj3r
By "bunch of them" I meant few packet together in one zip. If it were another way I probably wouldn't even point out this matter.
Bara-
This is correct, but I think it's more suited to be a feature request to change it