forum

iciko - [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
One Miss
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, June 09, 2016 at 9:43:58 PM

Artist: iciko
Title:
BPM: 191
Filesize: 3082kb
Play Time: 02:11
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal - 4Key (3.27 stars, 1132 notes)
Download: iciko -
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
maby i will rank something someday xd
Hidden-
Alright, I'll keep editing this post as the map progress.

First, pretty nice, it's a different mapping from what I would usually see from you, usually you're mapping something extremely ergonomic where everything has a direction and comfort is prioritize over music direction, in this case, it feels more like something I would have mapped, with jacks and stuff everywhere :P .

ok, will this be a single diff or have multiple diff? if the answer is multiple, imo, I think atm, the normal diff feels a bit too hard.

The second part with LNs and notes in between, have a weird change between the drum and the glockenspiel for one bar each, and it's a bit hard to play for normal, if you wanna multi voice here, I would prolly advice following the piano and the background pads or if you want something a bit harder, drum and piano since it would be constant but still a bit hard.

At 00:43:500 - I think it would be nice to make something more visual for the singing, because the voice in the song really has a presence and in this part of the map, we kind of lose it with every thing that happens. maybe half notes or something like this, I'm really not sure. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5320156

Overall, nice start, waiting for the rest for additional mods, keep at it and get one of your map ranked :P