Why don't you turn on the warning?
jvinxis shut the fuck up
- need eplilepsy warngin LOLz mostly cuz of 05:56:287 -
- y not add letterbox lo
- ur "compressd" slidr thigns mite ba bit 2 compresd but who knoz loel
- sb lookz kinda finishd cuz its mostly just a black background evrywhere lo and inconsisties fo flashes such as lik 05:32:441 - and 05:35:518 - e.t.c. but yhjeag
- 01:54:364 (1,1) - can u spac the curv slider a bit mor 2 the left plz its trigring mea bit holy lik u cud blanket 01:55:133 (1,1) - or smth lo
- 02:03:595 (1,2) - holy thes 2 sliders so clos titls me cuz it looks rlly weird in editor and in game :L
- 02:26:480 (3,4,5) - id make this intoa s ldier instead cuz this 1 is just weird 2 play as circles/uncalled for i guess
- 03:01:287 (2) - A ES THET TI C S
- 03:13:979 (3,1) - this comboing is the equivalent to a blu tik nc wher its jsut for design purposes lo i misread this as 1/1 and it looks lik its 1/1 cuz of the comboing d the circl sud hav the new combo tbh..
- 04:30:518 (1) - wud make it a 1/8 sldier cuz edge Xd
- 05:40:903 (2,3) - looks weird wen 1 has the curv adnd the other is parallel toit but is compeltely straight lo id jsut make oboth of them straight
- 06:01:864 (3,4) - it looks lik it was suposd 2 hav the small slider's sliderend blanketed but it got fukd or smth lo.. eithr way wot ur tryna sho/do here isnt rlly coming 2 me d
- 06:21:287 (3,4,1) - id def make the 1 spaced way farther away (aka make the space between 4 -1 much largr than the space between 3-4) tht way itd giv muchc more emphasis on the 1 along with a sudden ddecrease in play energy right aftrer wich i feel wud complement the song rlly well tb h
- 06:27:441 (1,2,3,4,1) - id make this a slider but keep 06:33:595 (1,2,3,4,1) - as it is cuz of how slow/calm the part is but yhjea w/e
- 07:04:364 (7,8,9,10,1) -
is there nothing ther or am i deafo ther is something ther but its barely audible so it jsut looks rlyl weird as it is idk
This song has a very mild pacing curve.
00:30:133 (2,3) – This spacing feels a little big. The increase to ¼ rhythm already increases the intensity nicely, why do you need a bigger DS as well? The spacing isn't that large when you account for the 1/2 leniency.
00:46:480 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) – There's a lot of cool pitch changes going on here in the melody. There's a lot of opportunities to express these changes with a change in DS which I think would make a nice play experience. The focus here is on the offbeat melody. The pitch changes are largely irrelevant, the offbeat melody already emphasizes them indirectly.
01:39:172 (1) – similar instances
01:26:672 (2,1) – This flow is kind of awkward since the slider direction at the head changes direction very drastically. This has a very strong effect on the player, and I don't see anything in the music it goes with in this overall calm part. Try a rotation like: http://puu.sh/pvBgg/c91ca82d90.jpg Not happenin'. Slider's fine as it is.
01:32:057 (1,3) – These notes feel unequally emphasized. Is there anything you can do to emphasize (1) more so that the huge change in intensity is a lot more clear? (Can you reduce the DS 01:30:903 (3,4) – or perhaps even consider making a slider somewhere in here?) If you can't emphasize (1) more, than the huge DS change into (3) feels a little too extreme relative to how much you built up, so it feels appropriate to nerf the DS a little (to maybe 6.50x?). They're unusually emphasized because they're very powerful. I heavily disagree with using a slider for any of these notes, although I may decrease the spacing if other people feel it is too large as well.
03:46:095 (3) – Why squiggle the bottom of this slider? You reserve the squiggle affect for 1/8 disruptions at 01:14:749 (3) - , so these feel slightly at odds with each other? The flute quavers a bit at this point but without going full distortion-y. This is just a bit of a wiggle, it's not actually vibrating.
04:27:826 (1) – This downbeat is quite strong. Why give so little distance for it? The way it's mapped feels too weak. sure
04:30:518 (1) – To me, the overall tone of this section of the song feels too calm to support the big change in intensity you're going for, nor does this “drop” sound deserve such a huge change in spacing. There is no big change in intensity for a 1/1 section. This is just off to the side to emphasize the don hit.
04:44:364 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) – Why use repetition in the flow? Starting a new flow structure on each NC feels like it would add something exciting and spontaneous in a similar way the double bass is rejuvenating the song. A similar kind of argument can be made from a broader perspective. This new section of the song is what 04:39:557 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2) – is building into, so new flow structures helps show the radical transition away from the calm section, where as repetition keeps the map calm. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel like you're using words of which you have no idea what the meanings are. There is no particular flow here, it's just a mash section.
Tl;dr: Sometimes you're too crazy, sometimes you're not crazy enough.
There's a lot of cool, expressive patterns in this map, so even though I don't enjoy the song, you make it nice to play. Good luck!
(stole my song hmph)
f being finish, c being clap etc.
- 01:01:672 (1,1) - drum sampleset to suit the hard hitting sound (also keeps it consistent with 01:38:595 (1,2) - )
- 02:24:557 (1,2) - f-c to c-f due to higher to heavy sound(same as below)
- 02:27:441 (1,2,3,4) - f-c-c-f to c-c-f-f to emphasize the change from a high to heavy sound (kind of like a breakdown)
- 02:42:057 (2) - change addition from soft to auto to keep consistency from this and 02:35:903 (2) -
- 02:48:210 (2) - same as above (but add a whistle here)
- 04:42:441 (1,3) - change to drum sample.s +whistle here to keep consistency with the sound being hitsounded at 04:42:730 (2) - (also sounds pretty sweet)
will try and find more but this is all I could find in term of hitsounds
m4m for evanescentcherryblossom just exploded.
01:39:172 (1,2,1,2) - i think itll be better if the white ticks are clickable coz there is more emphasis on it rather than your current pattern (which is missing some clickable beats) I disagree. Offbeat is love, offbeat is life. I'd rather have the player experience the slightly-off sensation of offbeat patterning than have the extremely snooze-worthy white beat patterning.
01:51:672 (1) - i think the spacing is way too wide. 4.9x spacing lol. try ctrl g? It's fine.
02:54:749 (3) - space this out a BIT more to emphasize the louder piano note? It's pretty much the same piano note as always.
02:55:518 (1) - give this more spacing? like at least use 0.5x? k
03:01:672 (1) - same for here. k
03:48:018 (4) - NC? ya
04:25:133 (1) - try placing over in x261 y349 k
04:42:441 (1,2) - overlap bothers me tbh intentional overlap, but moved a bit
04:54:941 (2,2) - this aint stacked and its bothering mek
05:07:249 (2,1) - consider distancing this lol its so close to overlappingk