Community Forum

Heiwa's GFX ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ CLOSE

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tenryuuchi

-Heiwa- wrote:

Thanks ! Yes of course you can req again, just pls don't req 2 times per days everydays ahah ;) Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something !

J'ai essayé de faire de mon mieux ! Content que tu demandes encore et merci ! J'ai essayé de faire un truc sympa, dis moi si tu veux changer quelque chose !

I tried my best but the image size was very big ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! ;)

I made some new borders types ! Go and check it out on the presentation ! :)

@Atlin and @RoseusJaeger : Happy that u like it ! :)
ahahah, ok, im sorry xD
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Kizu wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:

Thanks ! Yes of course you can req again, just pls don't req 2 times per days everydays ahah ;) Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something !

J'ai essayé de faire de mon mieux ! Content que tu demandes encore et merci ! J'ai essayé de faire un truc sympa, dis moi si tu veux changer quelque chose !

I tried my best but the image size was very big ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! ;)

ahahah, ok, im sorry xD
Don't worry :) it's ok, u still can request ;)
Yukisa

-Heiwa- wrote:

Um...would updates banner plz that request about 10 hours ago and the second possible banner size 620*190,plz
NatsukoHonda

-Heiwa- wrote:

Juste, parfait.

Merci encore.
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

NatsukoHonda wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:

Juste, parfait.

Merci encore.
Derien ! N'hésites pas à redemander quand tu veux ;) Content que ça te plaise !
TDNKnight

-Heiwa- wrote:

I made two versions ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

Hope u like the avatars ! Tell me if u want to hange something ! :)

I tried to make something who looks good ! Hope you like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

I tied to make something good but it was hard :oops: Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

I tried to make something cute ;3 Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

@Yukisa : You are welcome ;)
Merci beaucoup!

It looks really good, keep up the good work.
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

TDNKnight wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:

I made two versions ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

Hope u like the avatars ! Tell me if u want to hange something ! :)

I tried to make something who looks good ! Hope you like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

I tied to make something good but it was hard :oops: Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

I tried to make something cute ;3 Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

@Yukisa : You are welcome ;)
Merci beaucoup!

It looks really good, keep up the good work.
Derien :) Thank u so much ! Happy that u like it !
-S Inariii-
Size : 650*150
Animated image or animated text : http://66.media.tumblr.com/19688bd5083a ... o3_540.gif
Image : http://static.zerochan.net/Ryuu.%28Akag ... 844956.jpg
Text : soul divided into pieces
Boders : No
Links :-
Extras : up to you
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

I tried to make something good, but it's not really easy, sorry ;w; Tell me if u want to change something :)

Here u go ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)

-S Inariii-

-Heiwa- wrote:

I tried to make something good, but it's not really easy, sorry ;w; Tell me if u want to change something :)

its very good , thank you :3 <3 :oops:
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

-S Inariii- wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:

its very good , thank you :3 <3 :oops:
Happy that u like it ! :)
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Sorry for the late reply ^^

I am sorry for the late reply, Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something :)

I made new samples of twitch overlays ! Tell me what do you think about the new overlays !

- K e n -
~no problem I have patience
looks nice thank you once more Heiwa
:oops:
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

[Endgame] wrote:

~no problem I have patience
looks nice thank you once more Heiwa
:oops:
Thank you ! Happy that you like it :)
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-
I am closing the shop a few days !

I am closing the shop for a while, I need to make new things and new presentation and it takes time..

I will be back, very soon.. :)
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

I am back with a new presentation !
With new borders types (animated) !
With new samples of avatars and signatures !
And with new supporters tags !
Hope you will like it ! Tell me what do you think about ! You can now request ! I will do my best :)
NatsukoHonda
Je suis content de te revoir. (^_^)
Tae
Welcome back (:
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-
@NatsukoHonda and @Almaz : Thank you ^^
Zigye04
\(^O^)/ Bon retour \(^O^)/

Type: Avatar

Image Link: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yuEJLTPsVAI/maxresdefault.jpg
Size: 368x368 ( Pour en faire mon image de profil Steam ) et 128x128