Community Forum

Heiwa's GFX ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ CLOSE

posted
Total Posts
349
show more
NatsukoHonda

-Heiwa- wrote:



I tried my best ;w; Hope you like it ! If u want to change something, tell me :)


I tried to make like the sample o/ Hope you like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


J'ai fait un truc simple :P Je vois que tu aimes bien l'eurovison ahah :) En esperant que ca te plaise. Si tu veux changer un truc, dis le moi !






[img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/0x0.png[/img]
[img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/0x30.png[/img][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW3FKZO69Q0][img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/45x30.png[/img][/url][img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/370x30.png[/img]
[img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/0x80.png[/img][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW3FKZO69Q0][img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/155x80.png[/img][/url][img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/260x80.png[/img]
[img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/0x120.png[/img]
C'est parfait merci.
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

NatsukoHonda wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:



I tried my best ;w; Hope you like it ! If u want to change something, tell me :)


I tried to make like the sample o/ Hope you like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


J'ai fait un truc simple :P Je vois que tu aimes bien l'eurovison ahah :) En esperant que ca te plaise. Si tu veux changer un truc, dis le moi !






[img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/0x0.png[/img]
[img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/0x30.png[/img][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW3FKZO69Q0][img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/45x30.png[/img][/url][img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/370x30.png[/img]
[img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/0x80.png[/img][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW3FKZO69Q0][img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/155x80.png[/img][/url][img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/260x80.png[/img]
[img]http://www.osustuff.org/img/imageslice/2016-08-03/1130/0x120.png[/img]
C'est parfait merci.
Content que ca te plaise !
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-


I tried my best ;w; I made two versions, hope u like it :) Tell me if u want to change something !

Topic Starter
-Heiwa-
New ! New presentation of tracer from overwatch ! More to come soon !


Presentation :



Panels :







Completed request :



Hope u like it ! :)
Hiraa-
hello ^^

i wanna req for ava collab ^^

Req Type : Ava Collab
Image link : http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2015-03-09-717140.jpeg *( blue hair as Dell & blonde hair as Hiraa ) xD
size : as recomended you ^^
border : yes *( unfornutelly idk what is it xD )
extra : make it cute please xD ahahah



thankyou ^^
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-


I tried my best to make it looks good ! Hope you like ! Tell me if u have a problem !



I tried my best too ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something !



Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something !


Thanks ! I took a cute font ! Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something !


I made new samples and supporters tag ! Tell me what do you think about it :D







Hiraa-
[quote="-Heiwa-"]


[notice]
I tried my best to make it looks good ! Hope you like ! Tell me if u have a problem !






foa it's look nice ^^ *( but can u re crop the pic? just feel the current one not really fit with my taste ^^ )
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Hiraa- wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:



[notice]
I tried my best to make it looks good ! Hope you like ! Tell me if u have a problem !






foa it's look nice ^^ *( but can u re crop the pic? just feel the current one not really fit with my taste ^^ )
Yeah, I will make that soon as possible !
Tenryuuchi
<3 ur work ^^

Size : 620x190
Image : Image link or idea here (and gif too)
Text : Still Better Than 2D Waifu
Boders : yes rectangle
Links : http://puu.sh/qpDWg/6c3ec094ab.jpg
Extras : Make it cuteee <3
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-
Updated !

Hiraa- and Kizu !

Scroll up <<
Tenryuuchi

-Heiwa- wrote:



I tried my best to make it looks good ! Hope you like ! Tell me if u have a problem !



I tried my best too ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something !



Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something !


Thanks ! I took a cute font ! Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something !


I made new samples and supporters tag ! Tell me what do you think about it :D







Nice, ty very much, <3 it =3
Tohru Kobayashi
Size : 128x128
Image : Tsumugi Inuzuka
Text : Atlin
Boders : Pentagone
Extras : nope just a blank section.
TDNKnight
Size : 128x128
Image : Hei or something similar
Text : TDNKnight
Borders : Yes, no border and rounded.
Extras : If you can, I would like to see one with no border and one with rounded.
Add whatever you think looks good. Merci!
Wei Wuxian
Signature, please.
Size : 542 × 150
Image : http://puu.sh/qqlDh/15e41bdc3f.jpg I can find another picture but this one was my favorite.
Text : I'm happy you chose me of all people...
Borders : yes, rounded
Extras : Whatever makes it look nice, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.
-Red
Banner

Size : 623 x 233
Animated image or animated text : -Red's Profile
Image : http://puu.sh/qqrOy/4635c0c6e8.png
Text : Now Entering. . .
Borders* : yes
Links : https://twitter.com/redddlleessss
Extras : none.

Thank you for your time.
Tenryuuchi
Req Again >///<

Size : 620x190
Image : http://puu.sh/qqzzG/f564c858df.jpg
Text : Welcome to Kizu's Userpage <3
Boders : yes, rectangle
Extras : Animated (Text only) , make it cute (again) :3

Thanks :):D
Yukisa

-Heiwa- wrote:



I tried to make something good, hope you like it ! Tell me if you want to change somethnig :oops:


I made the two versions, hope you like it ! Tell me if you want to change something :oops:


I made the two versions. Hope you like it ! If you want to change something, tell me :oops:


I tried a little effect with boders. Hope you like it ! If you want to change something, let me know ! :oops:

Thx
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-


I made two versions ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


Hope u like the avatars ! Tell me if u want to hange something ! :)


I tried to make something who looks good ! Hope you like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


I tied to make something good but it was hard :oops: Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


I tried to make something cute ;3 Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


@Yukisa : You are welcome ;)
Tenryuuchi

-Heiwa- wrote:



I made two versions ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


Hope u like the avatars ! Tell me if u want to hange something ! :)


I tried to make something who looks good ! Hope you like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


I tied to make something good but it was hard :oops: Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


I tried to make something cute ;3 Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


@Yukisa : You are welcome ;)
Thank You Very Much <33
Topic Starter
-Heiwa-

Kizu wrote:

-Heiwa- wrote:



I made two versions ;w; Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


Hope u like the avatars ! Tell me if u want to hange something ! :)


I tried to make something who looks good ! Hope you like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


I tied to make something good but it was hard :oops: Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


I tried to make something cute ;3 Hope u like it ! Tell me if u want to change something ! :)


@Yukisa : You are welcome ;)
Thank You Very Much <33
Happy that u like it ! :)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply