forum

[Political Discussions] Brexit or Brstay?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Continuing the spirit of politics politics, this time we're discussing UK 2016 EU referendum. As you know, Britain is deciding on June 23 whether or not to stay inside the European Union. Because of this, do you, especially you British users, support UK to stay or leave the European Union.

My opinion:

I'm neutral cuz I'm not from Britain.
Frolski
EU will be disbanded in matter of few years anyways, so it doesn't really matter what UK will do.

- budget lack money for social benefits
- european parliament does nothing to stop massive migration crisis
- people don't want to live in danger, without having any favorable law to defend themselfs (we have no liberal gun law, unlike USA)
- riots are coming, since people don't agree with actual politics (also main riot makers are migrants)
- 'race war thing' becomes real
- America actually works on Eastern Europe war, as Polish goverment is pro-American they already took some steps to do so, so this scenario will be most likely implemented
Riari
Cannot think of a worse discussion topic to have.

Politics do nothing but divide people for petty opinions.

I want to kill one of my friends IRL
Railey2

Frolski wrote:

EU will be disbanded in matter of few years anyways, so it doesn't really matter what UK will do.

- people don't want to live in danger, without having any favorable law to defend themselfs (we have no liberal gun law, unlike USA)
- riots are coming, since people don't agree with actual politics (also main riot makers are migrants)
- America actually works on Eastern Europe war, as Polish goverment is pro-American they already took some steps to do so, so this scenario will be most likely implemented
I sincerely hope we don't turn into a gun-friendly nation like the US, as it has already been demonstrated how this significantly increases the risk of getting shot. I don't like being shot, really. It sucks.
Riari

Railey2 wrote:

Frolski wrote:

I sincerely hope we don't turn into a gun-friendly nation like the US, as it has already been demonstrated how this significantly increases the risk of getting shot. I don't like being shot, really. It sucks.

Because leaving a political union will all of a sudden reverse years of gun control and increase gun violence tenfolds.
Railey2
hey, I'm not the one who implied that an underlying desire for liberal gun laws will contribute to the EU disbanding where implementation of such a gun-supportive law would be consequentially the next step, or at least a somewhat likely possibility.
Shohei Ohtani
eu is gay
Riari

CDFA wrote:

eu is gay

It's a giant mapping/modding circlejerk.
Ipsylon
uhhhhhhhhhh i dont know?
hapiPlonz
I don't know and I don't care.
I'll probably go for Brstay even though EU is a bunch of wagecucks and we're one of the most wagecuuckian countries in the EU, but like everything is fine I guess, I mean, we COULD risk leaving but like why? But I digress, I don't give a shit.
Yuudachi-kun
Thank you for leaving the EU
Lacrimae
guys

Faust

Congratulations.
Zain Sugieres
Now UK can become the 51st state in the US
Faust
On topic:

worst fl player

Faust wrote:

On topic:

LOL
Vuelo Eluko
Does this mean the UK is a continent now like australia?
Topic Starter

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

oh god lol
Railey2
the UK will lose most of their finance sector, which accounts for over 25% of their economy. Mainly because european states, which are their main clients, won't take credits for shit anymore in London, the biggest financial hub of the world.
That's gonna hurt.

Oh well, democracy is dead anyways. You know it's dead when the majority of a country is deceived by fear-mongering campaign whose leaders publicly stated that they "don't need experts". I go by Fausts sig a gain.
Lacrimae

Faust wrote:

On topic:

i'm fucking crying holy shit
Rurree
Recession incoming? I will not be surprised.

Faust wrote:

On topic:

OH MY DAYS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lacrimae
found this on facebook

Endaris
Inb4 Scotland declaring independency and joining the EU.
Vuelo Eluko
yeah i dont think any of UK's provinces will vote to leave the UK for a rapidly collapsing EU that was in decline even before losing 25% of their GDP due to brexit
Railey2
the UK leaving is a stepping stone for the remaining countries to grow closer to each other. England always did it's best to block anything and everything that would have made the EU more powerful and single countries less powerful.

And besides, the UK will keep paying to the EU for a longer time. This whole thing hurts the UK way more than the EU.
worst fl player
#FuckDavid
Sieg
rip
silmarilen

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

They voted to leave the European Union, not Europe itself.
Zain Sugieres
show more