forum

New CTB Mapping God Incoming

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kibbleru
Hi guys, my nmae is kibluru, I am 10 year old and go to bridlewood community elementary school.

I just started osu something about 2 days ago, and i instantly fell in love with catch the fruit. i tried the other game modes too but they seemed too hard because to be good you need computer paper and computer pencil, and my mom won't give me her credit card number. my grandma always calls me gifted at computer and very mechanically talented.

I always loved making things on minecraft, and i play on a vanilla creative server. i have created many things before and i consider myself to be artist. I recently picked up get the fruit mapping and, it's hard to start, but i will properly follow AImod program, and my senpai in mapping Ascendance, especially with my favourite seal.mp4 beatmap.

Anyway, this message is a warning to all the ctb mappers; i am ready and prepared to declare war on all of you and i will rise to the top of the catch the fruit mappers. i will ask peppy for elite mapper after i get more famillia with the frruit editor.

for now, just prepeare yourselfes!

edit: here is my incoming get the fruit beatmap debut https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq_d8VSM0nw

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/464176 here is my map, mods would be appreciated, although i doub't you gyus wud be able to find anythign anyway[/centre]

for people who don't know english
hi guy, smy nae is kiblruu, i a m10year old adn go o rildwoeod community eelmenarg scohol.
i
jsut starte dosu somehting abou days go, an d iinstntly fell in hlove with cachr hef riut. i triedt e oter ame modest o bout the[yseeed oto harad eacusp etobce goodyo ened computr paepr na cymoutper pencil, ad my momwont' giveme ehrcredit card unbmer.myg rvnadmat always cllas me giftd ajta computer and veyr echanially talnted.m

ialways lvem aikng hnigs o inecrft, an iplay on a vnaillacrativ eserver.i hvea crete may thing sbefore an, di consder myselft qobe aris.i grceently pickd pge tthe jrfuit mapping and, i' sahrdt o statr, bt i will jpobperly follo waimod prora,m and m ysenpiin mappign ascendance,es pcilly with myfvaourite sea.lmp4 beatmpa.

nwyay, thijs rmesag iesx a arning to allteh ctbmappers; i a mreacdy and prepaed to delrae war n oall o yo and wll rise ot th to po fte catc he ruit mapers. i iwlla k pep yfo exrlite mpaepr afteri get ome famillia with the frui eitor.

for ow,j ust pepeare ourselfexs!

eidt: hxree is m yicnoming get the fuit beatmap debut https://www.yuotube.co/watch?e=iq_dv80mwn
h
tsp://osu.ppy.sh/s4/6417 6here is y ap, 'oms wuold be appreciated, althouhg i doub't yougyus wdb e albe t find anythgin aynawy[/cetnre]

jalapenian translation by Dyl-Byl
かわいい
かわいい
すごい
もえ
アセンダンス大好き
日本語は簡単なものですね
俺の譜面はマジですごすぎるよ^
Chromoxx
are you a furry?
Riari
hello frien
Ascendance
good man, idolizing the true greats of this gamemode

placeholder
ZiRoX

Kibbleru wrote:

after i get more famillia with the frruit editor.
kek
MBomb
you're my
Riari

Ascendance wrote:

good man, idolizing the true greats of this gamemode

placeholder

placeholder
Chromoxx
you should become BN and rank my maps tbh
Qiyana
Welcome to meme world
Bunnrei

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

you're my
DEEP♂DARK♂FANTASY
NeTRare
hoi....
abraker
7/10 Written in normal English 7.5/10 written with few grammar mistakes
Bunnrei
also it's not ctb it's osu!catch you illiterate
roshan117
your the guy who tries to hand out mixtapes to people
Riari

roshan117 wrote:

I wish he would hand out complements instead
Riari

Riari wrote:

roshan117 wrote:

I'm really lonely
Riari

Riari wrote:

Riari wrote:

I'm really lonely

Please help
Frolski
tldr mapping in ctb does not exist
Meah
HW's adopted son ! :o
My mind is ready. My body isn't.
DeletedUser_6709840

Frolski wrote:

tldr mapping in ctb does not exist
it does, it just doesn't have a proper editor.
MBomb
kibbleru can map me whenever he wants
Absolute Zero
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you newb mapper? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the osu!academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret GDs with great CtB mappers like Spectatoe, and I have over 300 confirmed ranked mapsets. I am trained in hitcircle placement and I’m the most active CtB modder in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another scrub. I will wipe your mapset the fuck out with a textwall mod the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret connections to QATs across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the DQ storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your map. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can map anywhere, anytime, and I can circlejerk in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my persuasive rhetoric. Not only am I extensively trained in hyperdash recognition, but I have access to the entire arsenal of bubble pops and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable map off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment on disques was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stopped your fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit sliders all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Qiyana
#Rankoratleastmodmymaps2016
DeletedUser_6709840

Absolute Zero wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you newb mapper? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the osu!academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret GDs with great CtB mappers like Spectatoe, and I have over 300 confirmed ranked mapsets. I am trained in hitcircle placement and I’m the most active CtB modder in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another scrub. I will wipe your mapset the fuck out with a textwall mod the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret connections to QATs across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the DQ storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your map. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can map anywhere, anytime, and I can circlejerk in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my persuasive rhetoric. Not only am I extensively trained in hyperdash recognition, but I have access to the entire arsenal of bubble pops and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable map off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment on disques was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stopped your fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit sliders all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Top Kek
Bunnrei

Absolute Zero wrote:

edit:

Absolute Zero wrote:

disques
Qiyana

Absolute Zero wrote:

I’m the most active CtB modder in the entire world.
Then mod my map. I asked you like 2 times already. lel.. New meme
Nathan
yo kibb mod my map
Riari

sukiNathan wrote:

yo kibb mod my map

yo back off i was here first
MBomb

sukiNathan wrote:

yo kibb mod my map
everything is shit to our lord and saviour kib
DeletedUser_6709840

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

sukiNathan wrote:

yo kibb mod my map
everything is shit to our lord and saviour kib
Pretty much
Ascendance

Dyl-Byl wrote:

Absolute Zero wrote:

I’m the most active CtB modder in the entire world.
Then mod my map. I asked you like 2 times already. lel.. New meme
Qiyana

Kibbleru wrote:

jalapenian translation by Dyl-Byl
かわいい
かわいい
すごい
もえ
アセンダンス大好き
日本語は簡単なものですね
俺の譜面はマジですごすぎるよ^
I don't speak that language but google translate says it all.
Rilene
minceraft sems hoplees as if achitet in cretiv sever ar to god
but godd luk at maping cath th fuit
Bunnrei
catch my fruit bby
Vincs
kibb can you sign my fruits pls???
Winnie
You're that one guy down the street that I would leave a 100$ bill on the ground and when you try to grab it, it'll be attached to a string and I'll fuck with you. You sick freak
AutoMedic

Chara wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

you're my
DEEP♂DARK♂FANTASY
you know this is funny because one of the best ctb players other than exgon postrd so
show more