forum

[resolved] If you don't play a game mode, do you lose your pp?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Amaggard
Hello.

I've started out playing std about a year ago, but then I got bored of it, so I switched over to mania. I got pretty good, imo, with about 550 pp and 48,000 rank global and 1000 or so in America, but I got bored of it too because it got to a point that I was almost just mashing notes and couldn't read faster rhythms, and I could play 3.6 star songs, but I stopped playing both mania and std. Recently, I picked up std again, and even more recently, I noticed that all my pp for mania is gone, and now it just says "115.5 Million Score" and if you go to my profile, it shows, at least for me, that my performance is completely gone and it doesn't have me ranked anymore for mania. I don't understand. Yes I have been on hiatus for a while on mania, but I was proud of where I got to and now to see a year of work gone is saddening. I also don't understand why, even though I don't play ctb and taiko, my scores are still there. Same for my std hiatus, my performance never got deleted.
Pawsu
Simply submit some more mania scores to get all your stats back again Your mania stats were put in a temporary Inactive Mode due to lack of submission of scores. If you submit some plays, your PP and such will come back.
Topic Starter
Amaggard

Pawsu wrote:

Simply submit some more mania scores to get all your stats back again Your mania stats were put in a temporary Inactive Mode due to lack of submission of scores. If you submit some plays, your PP and such will come back.
Ok thanks I'll try. I'm not as good as I was months ago, but I will see what I can do.