forum

What's your biggest weakness in osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
[ Pingu ]
3 weaknesses.

1. Long streams like on Freedom Dive or The Big Black.

2. Jumps like on Hatsune Miku - Homework Crisis [Let's Jump!]

3. When you do loads of sliders and then a random hitcircle appears, scares the hell out of me because I wasn't prepared for that.
Rio-
High BPM, All kinds of stream (accuracy dropped everytime) & not-patterned jumps (miss)
[ Stellar ]
Those jumps that spread out horizontally, then get closer and closer.
Pannari
HDHR streams.

edit: also stars.
Vasta
Sliderbreaks and fl
Arcanine
high bpm streams (freedom dive, image material)
patterns (fuk airman amirite)
reading (too much ar10/higher difficulty songs i can handle)
snapping (shit gets hard #thecreator[saten])
Penguin
Square jumps and high BPM streams (200+)
Synchrostar
>180bpm streams
DT
jumps to a lesser extent
10crystalmask01
Playing a long map with a slow BPM. I swear to god, I will mess up halfway by clicking too early.
Kyno
streams. I'm serious, I can't stream with my right hand.
(single-tapper forever)
Karuta-_old_1
Sliders, Stream, high OD songs that make me want to cry, notes that are jumbled up together
Maxis
Spinners. Most things I can handle pretty well, but I still can't consistently go above 310 RPM on a spinner. Ever since I started playing, spinners have been the bane of my existence.
OzzyOzrock
My own self. My mind has distracted itself way too often for me to be sane.
Staiain
overstreaming, even at 270+ it happens sometimes
GoldenWolf

Staiain wrote:

overstreaming, even at 270+ it happens sometimes
First world problem
Fullerene-
Triplet jumps, not only do I have to alternate what finger I start each one on, I have to move and stop long distances.
Varetyr
this sums up pretty well my thoughts. I just can't play those "streams".
Raz
Where do I begin...?

-stream bursts over 210 bpm
-long streams over 185 bpm
-Streams in general
-Largely spread star patterns ie, wahrheit, holy shit its airman(woe of mouse users everywhere)
-Reading AR10
-single tapping over 210 bpm

Being rank 20k but only having played 3 months kinda sucks as I feel I am lacking the streaming ability and AR10 training of those who have are the same rank but have been playing for 6+ months
aBunny

Varetyr wrote:

this sums up pretty well my thoughts. I just can't play those "streams".
that map gives me cancer
Nub1
too difficult to keep the combo on long song
Stoneybeans
anything that requires even a little bit of stamina
weak arms orz
Phonesavanh
ar10 cs7 low bpm streams -180
Mikelicious
Hard Rock.
Kobold
Left hand can't keep up with high BPM :|
Greust
Doubles, spaced triples and spinning.

No idea why I find doubles and spaced triples so frustrating to master. I tend to just press ZX at the same time and hold both of them on sliders, as for spaced triples I tend to lock up and miss 1/3 of them.
Vuelo Eluko

Razenas wrote:

Where do I begin...?

-stream bursts over 210 bpm
-long streams over 185 bpm
-Streams in general
-Largely spread star patterns ie, wahrheit, holy shit its airman(woe of mouse users everywhere)
-Reading AR10
-single tapping over 210 bpm

Being rank 20k but only having played 3 months kinda sucks as I feel I am lacking the streaming ability and AR10 training of those who have are the same rank but have been playing for 6+ months
heh i dont think airman is woe of mouse users everywhere, i got a friend who passed it at 5k plays [half of which were mouse only, the other half mouse+keyboard
ksg
Slider-filled streams and streams that consist almost purely of sliders. That stuff's impossible for me to read.
Foreseer_old

ks- wrote:

Slider-filled streams and streams that consist almost purely of sliders. That stuff's impossible for me to read.
10crystalmask01
Still not being able to play AR 9 maps :(
Blaziken
Still not being able to play AR 10 maps.
Trude77
Jumps :/
loldcraft
Sliders that end slightly after the beat
Vuelo Eluko
My cursor completely pisses the bed sometimes.

but other than that, mostly my aim, accuracy, and speed in that order
whats even the difference between speed and aim? both are trivial without the other. speed includes streaming?
Soinou

loldcraft wrote:

Sliders that end slightly after the beat
Like those palspalspledokdflskdsldkslkdlklskd extended sliders. They feel wrong, they play wrong, but alot of mappers uses them. I still can't understand why.

Oh, and jumps ... :(

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

whats even the difference between speed and aim? both are trivial without the other. speed includes streaming?
I think aim means the cursor precision, being able to aim at a circle with absolute precision, while speed means the speed at which you can spam your keys.

So in the end they're not really related, and you can have one without the other. But well, it's still better to have everything.
[ ] Jhin
When I get spectators my hand doesn't stop shaking, my face goes red and I feel like I'm having a fever.
SushiBottle
Those very short sliders that go back and forth really fast. I lose a combo on them so often, ESPECIALLY when theyre at the end or beginning of a stream (surprisingly less when theyre in the middle?).

Also, when to stop stream tapping. For some reason I often stop my zx fingers from streaming right before the stream ends, not when the stream actually ends, causing me to miss the last 2 or 3 notes, or at the very least get some nasty 50s in there.

Oh, and RSI...
smallfry
Streams lol, also probably the fact that I get nervous really quickly so if there is a part that I'm anxious about my hand starts to shake and my fingers get stiff
Aruka
All.
MortalBlade
My biggest weakness is my aim.
When its about curses,i would say that my 1 miss curse is my #1 enemy.
Woobowiz
Small Slider Streams T_T
show more