My weakness would have to be: Streamers~
I can't do streamers at all :?
nyrox
HR/ar10 and 190+BPM stream stamina
Gigo

Nekoloch wrote:

Well, it depends on the streamer - if it's an attractive female streamer, I can do it... but if it's an ugly female streamer or male streamer, then I can't do it too.

You would also have to consider the BPM - if you do a streamer with, for example, 180 BPM, it might be too fast for them and they wouldn't be able to take it. Therefore, sometimes, you would have to slow down and maybe move to 160 BPM - that's more manageable for the streamer. Remember, you need to have self-control! That's very important! When you learn how to do a streamer, start at a lower BPM and when you start feeling more comfortable, increase the BPM slightly. Sooner or later, you would reach a point when you can't increase the BPM anymore... that's you limit (or the streamer's limit)! When you finish a streamer, there would be a moment that can't be described with words - pure ecstasy! You would just stand there, unable to believe that you have actually done a streamer with such a high BPM. After you have done it, go take a shower!

I hope I was able to help you, at least a little!
EineKrone

Artaxerx wrote:

Nekoloch wrote:

Well, it depends on the streamer - if it's an attractive female streamer, I can do it... but if it's an ugly female streamer or male streamer, then I can't do it too.

You would also have to consider the BPM - if you do a streamer with, for example, 180 BPM, it might be too fast for them and they wouldn't be able to take it. Therefore, sometimes, you would have to slow down and maybe move to 160 BPM - that's more manageable for the streamer. Remember, you need to have self-control! That's very important! When you learn how to do a streamer, start at a lower BPM and when you start feeling more comfortable, increase the BPM slightly. Sooner or later, you would reach a point when you can't increase the BPM anymore... that's you limit (or the streamer's limit)! When you finish a streamer, there would be a moment that can't be described with words - pure ecstasy! You would just stand there, unable to believe that you have actually done a streamer with such a high BPM. After you have done it, go take a shower!

I hope I was able to help you, at least a little!
'-'

@topic:
http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Segment_Sliders, if they're not at a constant tempo. So i have to learn perfectly when it starts and ends...
And everything else, still learning yo :D
Zalaria
Aim, DT, Jumps, inability to full combo maps ._.
Shiffy
Either streams or jumps.

I also hate the flashlight mod.
Yggdria
Squares.
Ar10.
Ar10 squares.
DENKOUSEKKA
Streams, I don't alternate fast enough
xxdeathx
i still can't do more than 150 bpm streams. means i can't full combo any 180+ bpm map with long streams (fast streams with less than 7 notes are okay) and can't clear any with longer streams.
Ryu Sei
Streams and jumps. Also an extremely high-speed sliders.
aBunny
1/4 sliders
how do you even
Guru
single taps and jumps
okdesu_old
Galagrawr
Star-Jumping patterns ;_;

Why can't I do it? lol
iderekmc
each day its something different. right now my aim ..
dennischan
Everything
Lach
Spinners are the hardest part of osu! and have caused more misses than anything else. For me, at least.
laref
Streams
At some rare occasions I have no problems, but usually one of my fingers just decides to quit on me, leaving all the work to the other one. Sometimes they both quit in the middle of the stream. I really need to improve my finger coordination

Spinners
I don't mind spinners at the end, but if it's anywhere before that, then it's just damn annoying. It throws me off when they appear. I'll easily screw up my acc or in worse case break combo

Back and forth sliders
These things often break my combo. Specially when they come with their other slider friends
Yason
Definitely irregular doubles and quads - I cannot do them even on songs way below my usual map difficulty :(
Skriggniichan
Large jumps, I'm an all-around player so I can do some pretty sick stuff on the game if I focus.
karhu12
Different kind of slider jumps, and jumps in general
Ryuti
Streams combined with jumps. *shivers*

also 2 note streams.
Eoteon
My accuracy with AR9 at the moment is horrible.
Blaziken
Really spread out streams
Hydra
How to HDHR
Aq0_old
>180 bpm stream
square jumps
slider jumps
Deoxysprime
Biggest? Probably the fact that my note snapping is terrible. It really hurts my accuracy and overall gameplay.

Other than that I'm pretty much awful at streaming in every way, shape, and form. Can't go too fast, can't be consistent, can't suddenly adjust speed, and stuff like that. I'm better at it than I was a few weeks ago though.
kyun_DELETED
I pretty much suck at everything, and I'm really inconsistent. Like, I've been able to FC The Creator on Origin once, and ever since then I've always broken my combo somehow. Sucks to be me.

But if I really had to choose one thing, it'd be spinners. I'd be glad if I could constantly get 300rpm.
piruchan
Spinners and long distance jumps are the worst.
khan119
Playing this game is a weakness itself it is just a waste of time trying to get better at this game
Myke B

Sugoi-_-Desu wrote:

Playing this game is a weakness itself it is just a waste of time trying to get better at this game
so go do something else, and quit bitching.
Alyxia
triple stream jumps
or any stream jumps
Blueprint

Sugoi-_-Desu wrote:

I'm pretty impatient to but as far as I know these great players have played this game for like 2 years
Soarezi

Blueprint wrote:

Sugoi-_-Desu wrote:

I'm pretty impatient to but as far as I know these great players have played this game for like 2 years
4+ years
Blueprint
And some people are just geniuses ^^
Raniemi
Streams and hidden mod :|
nooblet
Accuracy - Double hits. Especially when they're mixed with triples.
Aim - Squares, anti-jumps, bah
Speed - Broken streams and slider streams
show more