aka double double single triple double single single
Yabuki Nako
AR10, Double Time and streams.

But my biggest weakness is the cold. T_T
chanhien
Having a gigantic mouse that I can't claw grip
ZenoDiac

zekester10 wrote:

Those spinners that come up out of nowhere really fast then disappear as fast T_T
yes THAT.
Arcanine
airman patterns, stamina (only 2/3 of deathstream down so far cant even do freedom dive streams) and streams that stay on one spot and move to another stream on the spot
druidxd
accuracy
Arctic
Sliders.
tugu4sf
Fast streams.
Loves
Any AR lower than 9 and hard patterns
EternalDream
Any streams longer than 10 notes or above 200BPM. My hands can't keep up q.q
kernymi
Absurdly fast Slider Velocity.
Kick slider isn't that bad.
kouzuki_karen
Can't do streams in taiko well, start to lose sync between hands and miss after around 7-8 notes.
iHeartLolis
Doubles....
tokaku
With my keyboard now, I can't do stacks or streams very well. If I had my normal computer with me it'd be high AR and small circles. They make a deadly combo.
Shadow Doge
Random überfast sliders that come out of nowhere
Phos-
Anything where you have to press things fast. Such as streams.
Setsuen
Sliders placed someone in a stream(No reverse arrow). I always fail when they come out <.<
TheAussie
Jumps.. and strange patterns.
Rewben2
Keeping in time with streams, hands down. Like, I'm playing a jump map and doing completely fine, then one stream appears (not even a hard stream, 170-190 of like 8 or so beats) and I end up getting a miss. Whenever I'm hunting down scores to beat by looking at other peoples userpages, I always find stream maps completed by people of a similar rank to myself that I could never beat, but the maps without streams I can usually challenge their scores on.

I'm trying to improve it right now, I'm learning hit meter and basically am specifically playing stream maps for the time being. I've felt an improvement in the past week from playing the deathstream compilation over and over, finally passed mythologias end. So I am making some sort of improvement.
Mizuno Yui
Streams. Streams are offspring of Satan. God forbid if they have some evil spacing.
MortalBlade
jumps
Myke B
Long af streams over 180 bpm

Edit: everything.
iWhorse
circles
[Strike]
jumps but mostly square patterns of the jumps.
Weed
can't aim or read at all
Elzapatoverde
AR10 and Hidden... and long streams over 170BPM... and... whatever over 250BPM, so yeah, basically everything -.-"
Noobsicle
fingers not pressing keys properly during repeating streams (the ones that are like quads in one spot, then quads in another spot etc)

think its the nerves or something ._.
BasedGod
Long streams, square patterns and a long line of single's :I Fml
Blueprint
cramped / fast sliders, circles ,stacks ,streams , boxes, spinners, full screen jumps, you see what I did there?

No really sliders and spinners.
Soulg
anything fast
CookChefSteak
long maps and spinning

suck at both
PlasticSmoothie
EVERYTHING
-Maru
My weakness would have to be: Streamers~
I can't do streamers at all :?
nyrox
HR/ar10 and 190+BPM stream stamina
Gigo

Nekoloch wrote:

Well, it depends on the streamer - if it's an attractive female streamer, I can do it... but if it's an ugly female streamer or male streamer, then I can't do it too.

You would also have to consider the BPM - if you do a streamer with, for example, 180 BPM, it might be too fast for them and they wouldn't be able to take it. Therefore, sometimes, you would have to slow down and maybe move to 160 BPM - that's more manageable for the streamer. Remember, you need to have self-control! That's very important! When you learn how to do a streamer, start at a lower BPM and when you start feeling more comfortable, increase the BPM slightly. Sooner or later, you would reach a point when you can't increase the BPM anymore... that's you limit (or the streamer's limit)! When you finish a streamer, there would be a moment that can't be described with words - pure ecstasy! You would just stand there, unable to believe that you have actually done a streamer with such a high BPM. After you have done it, go take a shower!

I hope I was able to help you, at least a little!
EineKrone

Artaxerx wrote:

Nekoloch wrote:

Well, it depends on the streamer - if it's an attractive female streamer, I can do it... but if it's an ugly female streamer or male streamer, then I can't do it too.

You would also have to consider the BPM - if you do a streamer with, for example, 180 BPM, it might be too fast for them and they wouldn't be able to take it. Therefore, sometimes, you would have to slow down and maybe move to 160 BPM - that's more manageable for the streamer. Remember, you need to have self-control! That's very important! When you learn how to do a streamer, start at a lower BPM and when you start feeling more comfortable, increase the BPM slightly. Sooner or later, you would reach a point when you can't increase the BPM anymore... that's you limit (or the streamer's limit)! When you finish a streamer, there would be a moment that can't be described with words - pure ecstasy! You would just stand there, unable to believe that you have actually done a streamer with such a high BPM. After you have done it, go take a shower!

I hope I was able to help you, at least a little!
'-'

@topic:
http://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Segment_Sliders, if they're not at a constant tempo. So i have to learn perfectly when it starts and ends...
And everything else, still learning yo :D
Zalaria
Aim, DT, Jumps, inability to full combo maps ._.
Shiffy
Either streams or jumps.

I also hate the flashlight mod.
Yggdria
Squares.
Ar10.
Ar10 squares.
show more