forum

What's your biggest weakness in osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shozonu
Sustained streams, my hits go off-sync past 6 notes.
Groups of 4 eighth-notes, I'm too used to groups of 3 eighth-notes that the additional one at the end messes me up completely.
Complex patterns of stacked notes
Circles that are right after a spinner
nya10
Deathstreams, spaced stream, and singletap high BPM( like more than 220) T__T
PlasticSmoothie
Aim ):
Synchrostar
160bpm+ streams
Neliel
Accuracy.
WindyExplorer
those streams and maps with crazy jumping around from left to bottome and up down o_O qq
Madokami
My wrist ;_; oh, and I also can't stream for shit.
Gear
Jumps.
Coffee Hero
None, i'm equally awful at everything.
Yano
Accuary and Deathstreams
Yauxo
Long streams >185bpm, Hitting the "continue" button instead of the "retry" button when switching tabs
Will3x
stamina, I can't hold a long stream even if its like 160bpm
magzh
my main weakness is background pictures and videos and that prrson jumping from the edge of the screen when you reach certain combo, thus I switched them all. Otherwise my eyes can't concentrate properly
Gigo
Aim, accuracy, speed, stamina, streams, jumps, low AR and high AR.
[ Katsu ]
Stacks & streams :(
-WhiteRain
Those spinners that come up out of nowhere really fast then disappear as fast T_T
shortpotato
flashlight
Coffee Hero

zekester10 wrote:

Those spinners that come up out of nowhere really fast then disappear as fast T_T
Pretty sure those are unrankable now
Lune Arisa
Stamina, speed, reflex, jumps, streams, small notes, AR9+ and lower than AR6. Oh, oh! And FL, dat demonic flashlight. .-.
iNguyen
Streams, too many spinners, and hidden. :cry:
fsxd_old
random patterns of stacks

aka double double single triple double single single
Yabuki Nako
AR10, Double Time and streams.

But my biggest weakness is the cold. T_T
chanhien
Having a gigantic mouse that I can't claw grip
ZenoDiac

zekester10 wrote:

yes THAT.
Arcanine
airman patterns, stamina (only 2/3 of deathstream down so far cant even do freedom dive streams) and streams that stay on one spot and move to another stream on the spot
druidxd
accuracy
Arctic
Sliders.
tugu4sf
Fast streams.
Loves
Any AR lower than 9 and hard patterns
EternalDream
Any streams longer than 10 notes or above 200BPM. My hands can't keep up q.q
kernymi
Absurdly fast Slider Velocity.
Kick slider isn't that bad.
kouzuki_karen
Can't do streams in taiko well, start to lose sync between hands and miss after around 7-8 notes.
iHeartLolis
Doubles....
tokaku
With my keyboard now, I can't do stacks or streams very well. If I had my normal computer with me it'd be high AR and small circles. They make a deadly combo.
Shadow Doge
Random überfast sliders that come out of nowhere
Phos-
Anything where you have to press things fast. Such as streams.
Setsuen
Sliders placed someone in a stream(No reverse arrow). I always fail when they come out <.<
TheAussie
Jumps.. and strange patterns.
Rewben2
Keeping in time with streams, hands down. Like, I'm playing a jump map and doing completely fine, then one stream appears (not even a hard stream, 170-190 of like 8 or so beats) and I end up getting a miss. Whenever I'm hunting down scores to beat by looking at other peoples userpages, I always find stream maps completed by people of a similar rank to myself that I could never beat, but the maps without streams I can usually challenge their scores on.

I'm trying to improve it right now, I'm learning hit meter and basically am specifically playing stream maps for the time being. I've felt an improvement in the past week from playing the deathstream compilation over and over, finally passed mythologias end. So I am making some sort of improvement.
Mizuno Yui
Streams. Streams are offspring of Satan. God forbid if they have some evil spacing.
show more