forum

What's your biggest weakness in osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Silverboxer
Apparently I can stream at a decent speed (~220bpm max without straining myself). Now the only problem is to learn how to do this accurately...

also spinning and fast single tapping
- O n i -
stacks
i can't do stacks!
oh why oh why
Cylencer
My aim is horribad... can't FC any song for shit
Zalaria
Very large jumps, that's all I can think of. I'm just glad I've gotten better at streaming a little :D
momp
long fast jumps, also doubles and long streams
Eita
Long jumps
Knarf
spinning :D
Setsuen
Spinners!
djjsixpack
Hidden mod with hardrock.

HR a song, I get 98% acc. Add hidden to it, it goes to 85 and I likely won't even pass.
kyriores
Fatigue. I've reached a point where I don't have to think about my right hand anymore when playing insane beatmaps but what makes it hard for me to complete those beatmaps is the fact that after some point (usually after the first couple of streams) my left arm gets stiff and tired from all the tapping :( .
Trust
Streams that change spacing as they go. :?
Golfdinger
Focusing
Professor Prinny
Spinners and one side of the screen to the other jumps.
a newbie
OD 9+ and triples at super high bpm, and streams, and.... shit i just suck forget it.
Ceani
Everything
Mamoru Senpai
Holding my combo.
Fahe

a newbie wrote:

OD 9+ and triples at super high bpm, and streams, and.... shit i just suck forget it.
You forgot ar9+, squares and much more, but can't agree more with your bolded statement. First I time I love a game in which I suck this bad >:(
Flanster
deathstreams
Rio-

momp wrote:

long fast jumps, also doubles and long streams
daredakke
Long streams, my fingers have a tendency to sieze up and stop moving after a certain amount of time.

Also, multiple short streams in different places appearing one after the other.

And I suppose making silly mistakes on fairly easy maps. I really need to learn how to focus.
enik
4 4 stacks
hate them
Pawww_old
Everything related to reading.
Heso
Long sequences of circles... some beatmaps have a 5+ circles/second and I never get them right.. which pisses me off >.>
GoldenWolf
Well 5 circles per second is a singletap at 150bpm, not exactly something fast ww
Soarezi
squares
Plushies
My nerves and spectators.
silmarilen

Plushies wrote:

My nerves and

silmarilen wrote:

ar10
Nathanael
Spectators.
My motivation suddenly loses whenever there are spectators. Specially staffs. @_@
Except if they're already well known to me
Audiodelus
After a few attempts at a song, I tend to zone out and forget to remember the 'trick', which makes me have to do the song again, to which I zone out.
chox_old
streaming speed and stamina, i guess.
unkempt
Mods: DT / HR
Jumps, BPM 200+
AR 10
Quentin_old_1
Square patterns/patterns in general. Also small hit circles.
I'm just bad.
fingerlocker
MY HANDS SWEAT LIKE HELL even in easy maps lol
Coldsu
My own head, 90% of the time when I hit an insane pattern perfectly that I've never done before I'll drop combo on the easiest note in the map that I've hit 100 times before.
Tekklorn
Really strung out high BPM streams, I can't single tap fast enough for them and I can't time my double tapping correctly either lol
IqbalHadi
Spinner ._.
iSpR1Te

Coldsu wrote:

My own head, 90% of the time when I hit an insane pattern perfectly that I've never done before I'll drop combo on the easiest note in the map that I've hit 100 times before.
Exactly this for me.
Pettchanashi
Everything Accuracy, especially during long streams on HR ._.
GoombaJMR
Streams

And notes that appear right after a spinner(like...a split second after a spinner)
Story
Rhythm and accuracy how do I ss?
show more