[Luanny]

Blue Dragon wrote:

AR10 sucks
I hate it

it's retarded

AAAAAAA
sounds fun coming from you.
chelly
Very fast spinners, lots of jumps, patterns where there are many sliders and notes in between all of them, streams consisting of sliders, erratic stream placement, and those chains of notes that are spread out at just the right distance so that you have to individually hit them very quickly.

:/
shimiciel
spinner. small little tiny fruits =.=
billy96
Squares and sudden slow stream D:
Utsuho Reiuji_old
AR 9+ (barely success on AR9 song :p)
Streams
Haseo1275
Jump notes and fast movements for a long periods of time. My accuracy and timing balances the weaknesses quite a bit on regular osu! Same thing applies to catching fruits and mania. Although mania mostly includes mostly a problem of not being able to read 50 notes in a span of 10 seconds.
Kunieda

Blue Dragon wrote:

AR10 sucks
I hate it

it's retarded

AAAAAAA
And also The Big Black D:
Arczii
Streams followed by jumps
Hard rock :(
Nitori
Going back and forth rapidly.

Also, triangles, squares, stars, etc.
tanjinyi
spinners. any type, because i'm left-handed and play using my right hand with the mouse, inevitable until i learn to write with my right hand properly
and any jump slider because i tend to miss the hitbox for the circle, all those s ranks without fc all because of this ;_;
Purple
OD0+
I suck at alternating (Phase 1, 0108 maps)
Aqo
Circles under slider bodies within between 1/1 and 2/1 timing ticks with Hidden when there is a jump 1/2 of a tick after the slider.

Yeah.
Bweh
Squares

No, not pentagons or stars, but squares, especially tornado ones.
Raging Bull
Still jumps
Glockateer
Lack of practice.
Bweh
Seems I'm susceptible to earth tremors whilst playing osu!
RaneFire
1/2 slider jumps
AWESOME-SAMA
Sometimes the map is going really good & some huge bright thing starts flashing & I'm like what the heck.
primrose
small circles, ar10 and square patterns D:
Ranzeus
small hit circles ._.
HappyStick
Low AR <: O
Almost
Streams after sliders and slow maps with varying spacing.
Mints
Super duper long streams that are also very fast.
Asx-H
170+ bpm streams of any length.

Simply not fast enough...
Shohei Ohtani
the anime backgrounds make me so horny that i can't play any maps without wanting to explode.
Bweh
Use background dim
Espy_old_1
Streams. It's not necessarily that I can't go fast enough (though that's another thing I have trouble with), but more like I nearly always get the timing completely wrong.

Oh, and I have a lot of trouble adjusting when the tempo changes in the middle of the song. It often screws me over even when I know it's coming. xD

I tend to get super nervous and lose concentration when I have someone spectating me too, if that counts. ._.

Reading through this thread, apparently a lot of people have trouble with spinners. I personally love those the most. :'3
Shadowyuri
Mine is: I think to much about everything... I think waaaaay too much into how I play, like. "Do I hold my pencil right? " "Is my keyboard to far away?" "Is that too much distance between both hands?"

Hate dat
Kanye West
Spectators.
zozozofun
Squares.
Spare
gotta Agree with zozo on that 1 :L
Van246
sliders ;-;
always break or get 100s on it when it gets fast/slow or complex
ethox
A couple of weaknesses to be honest
- hidden & flashlight mods
- anything with approach rate 8 and below
- 1-key
- sliderbreak all sightread scores

Getting better on Hidden would go hand-in-hand with learning the slower AR's, but this would require effort which I'm not too fond of. Same thing applies to strength on 1-key, I don't play as much as to improve as I play to have fun and set up stupid scores. Practicing is tedious.

The sliderbreak on sightread is more of a psychological thing I guess, but happens way too often. I've had dozens of them but only a single full combo sightread.
haxsu
Streams 180 and lower...

Streams 210 and higher...

Wide ass tornadoes like the ones in The Big Black and No,39

Wide spaced streams

AR8 and under

Gallops

Fast sliders

Hitting circles at straight lines
thelewa
getting nervous is and will always be my biggest weakness

taking into consideration that my first 100 was on the 2. first circle and the other 100 was on the fucking last slider, getting nervous is holding me back quite a bit
_koinuri
Losing concentration. I start breaking a lot of combo after around 30 min-1 hour of constant playing :(

Other weakness are the spinner and that constant space and timing thing that you have to follow. I'm not really sure what those are called.
Lust

Koinuri wrote:

Losing concentration. I start breaking a lot of combo after around 30 min-1 hour of constant playing :(

Other weakness are the spinner and that constant space and timing thing that you have to follow. I'm not really sure what those are called.
Those damn constant space timing things...gets me every time.
Zamura_old
My biggest problem is speed. Anything faster than 180 BPM is iffy, and anything faster than 200 is absolutely off-limits.

This has a few exceptions to it (i.e. i can play one or two 270 bpm songs that are mostly sliders, but can't play a few 160 bpms that have fast streams), but holds true in 99% of my gameplay.
Plushies
Triplets followed by doubles and vice versa. Streams too. My fingers are super clumsy.
show more