forum

What's your biggest weakness in osu!?

posted
Total Posts
show more
UIO-P
dead stream.

slow AR with big circle and slow AR with fast bpm.
hissatsugirl
Storyboards.. = w=
i'm always distracted by those...
Winshley
New weakness: my desire to SS.

I can't stop playing certain beatmap until I SS'd it. D: (You can see my Recent Activity that once I got non-SS grade, I'll keep on playing until I SS'd it)
Sup A Noob
My mouse.
kriers

Winshley wrote:

New weakness: my desire to SS.

I can't stop playing certain beatmap until I SS'd it. D: (You can see my Recent Activity that once I got non-SS grade, I'll keep on playing until I SS'd it)

well shit lol

You must have it rough :P
JAKACHAN

kriers wrote:

well shit lol

Dem normals are hard to SS Kriers.

My weakness? One word... Lewa...
Pentinor
Streams that dont overlap and are too fast to click with my mouse but too slow to accurately hit using my keyboard http://osu.ppy.sh/b/96763&m=0 < prime example. took probably 25 or so tries before I passed with only 88% accuracy *cries*

Also streams that have an even number of beats. I stream using my my ring and index finger (Q/E). I always start the stream with my ring finger since it feels much more natural, so if the stream has an even number of beats its gonna end on my index finger which just feels awkward and I usually end up missing the last note or adding on an extra hit which causes me to panic and miss the next beat.

Yea...these are my two main problems...been getting kind of better at it but still needs alot of work.
Heibel
animez15
nervous!!! :D
1. i cant remember the notes when playing flashlight mod.
2. my broken mouse..and i cant make combo on it
Winshley

kriers wrote:

Seriously, I probably am not going to play that old beatmap ever again as it's off-timed as hell. (>益<)

Also, I did something even worse than that: playing this beatmap (yes, it's frigging Normal diff, it's even listed on my most played beatmaps! lol) for 8 hours straight until I SS'd it after I scored an A (and scored an S in last 2 hours).
silmarilen

Pentinor wrote:

Streams that dont overlap and are too fast to click with my mouse but too slow to accurately hit using my keyboard http://osu.ppy.sh/b/96763&m=0 < prime example. took probably 25 or so tries before I passed with only 88% accuracy *cries*

Also streams that have an even number of beats. I stream using my my ring and index finger (Q/E). I always start the stream with my ring finger since it feels much more natural, so if the stream has an even number of beats its gonna end on my index finger which just feels awkward and I usually end up missing the last note or adding on an extra hit which causes me to panic and miss the next beat.

Yea...these are my two main problems...been getting kind of better at it but still needs alot of work.
learn to single tap faster:P or learn to alternate better
Mismagius
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/37222

this fucking map makes me want to break everything that I see in front of me

it has FUCKING EVERY POSSIBLE ELEMENT OF A BEATMAP that would make me play badly
oddlyoko2000
Large jumpings made with sliders, [i always got 100 on the sliders] and Hidden + Flashlight + Jumping map
Vmx
Does this count as weakness?

Sey
Too slow songs with hidden

AND

Flashlight! o/
nomen
Slow fingers. That pretty much ruins everything.
VaiL_old
streams
nikoniko777
1. Large jumps
2. When heaps of circles are really close together (though I'm getting used to this by using the z and x keys)
zozozofun
Sliderstreams
Big Yikes
Big hit circles, weird small jumps and 230bpm or higher streams or single-tap
djjsixpack
Zig-zag streams (I can't pass collab diff on nyan cat because of this, go ahead and laugh -.-)

Long streams above 165-175ish bpm.

And keeping high accuracy on streams.
Laharl
Not being able to handle AR8+.
thelewa
After a minute of self-discovery I have realized that my biggest weakness is myself
M i l o t i c
not able to play osu well
J u n k o_old

Osama wrote:

Big hit circles, weird small jumps and 230bpm or higher streams or single-tap
Cyprian_old
Uhm, the big jumps, small hit circles, and sometimes I can't keep up with the speed of a lot of songs. :U
Katze
Jumps! D:
StarriorX
Spinners that require lots of spinning are a nightmare for me. Short ones aren't that bad for me, though.

Situations where a note in a combo is in a different place than the ones before and after it, which makes me miss until I learn that pattern. It's frustrating sometimes. :x

Streams are kind of fun for me, even really long ones. It's kind of a rush and I tend to get 300/100 for most of the notes. :D

Maybe I'm kind of a freak, but I've only been playing since yesterday and I can usually get a B or C on 3-star or 4-star maps. I haven't gotten an A or S on any of them, though. I'll have to keep trying for that to happen. :)

I haven't played taiko or CTB yet, so I don't know what my weakness would be with those.
Dustice
small circles with low AR suck Dx
nomen
My accuracy is always bad, also I totaly suck at HardRock.
sCam
i try too hard. no rest, play sloppy. 7 hours a day, need 14 hours a day to be pro.
thelewa
I have bad accuracy and overall being shitty
silmarilen
its funny because its true
winber1
mouse only

damnit kriers
VasilijeM
Spinners... :(
G0r

thelewa wrote:

After a minute of self-discovery I have realized that my biggest weakness is myself
This cracked me up. I just saw it. XD
Ekaru
I have finally figured out what my biggest weakness is:

My gigantic amount of laziness.
G0r
Feeling lazy about playing a game is bad juju. Every time I had that experience it lead to me quitting the game.
Aqo
biggest weakness in osu: the movie:

while playing that:
"oh my god no no no no
NO NO NO NO STOP STOP
oh thank god it stopped
wait
no
NO NO NO NO NO..."

love this map
benguin
Streams, AR10, streams, flashlight, streams, hidden on any map with stack or layered notes (~99% of maps), streams, small hit circles, streams, spinners, and I think I forgot streams.

The degree to which I'm bad at streams makes me want to crawl in a corner and die, I mean it's not fair to fail at the second to the last song of JUMP compilation (http://osu.ppy.sh/s/27470) because of a small STREAM I keep failing at every time :( (It makes me sad because I'm failing at something I'm not even supposed to be tested on... <_>)
show more