forum

Bjork - Moon

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cisphobia
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, June 03, 2016 at 4:08:23 PM

Artist: Bjork
Title: Moon
Tags: moon Björk bjork
BPM: 167
Filesize: 9704kb
Play Time: 05:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. 17/8 (3.98 stars, 835 notes)
Download: Bjork - Moon
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
atm map is dead
but once i get a diff map ranked, i'll work on this one {; cuz then i'll have pro mapping skills (jk kms)
OrangeYouGlad
Hey I saw your post in the BPM/Offset thread.

sonic8889 wrote:

Offsets sound accurate to me but when I play it I get 92% acc; I've copied the same style as this song in other songs and i get 99% and such.
Could someone check/fix the offsets?
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/464138

These are just my suggestions so remember to take them as a grain of salt and make any adjustments you feel are necessary.

You're right! the time signature is 17/8 and as result the pulse isn't as inherently intuitive to us especially when compared to songs in simple time. However, there is a very distinct pulse that is outlined (5/8 2/8 2/8 2/8 6/8) that you could be making use of.

As a suggestion (for sake of ease) i'd use the 5/4 and 3/4 pattern and use effective hit-sounding to play around with the very unique pulse, that way you can effectively create whatever rhythmic pulse you want within the 17/8 parameter and it should play more intuitively than it does right now.

I really look forward to seeing what you do with this map. Feel free to message me in game or PM me if you have any further questions. Best of luck with this cool song 8-)