forum

Heya Glad to be here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HoboFromHell
So recently I decided to get osu because the concept of pressing circles to my favorite songs intrigued me ;) . Anyway I decided that since I'm gonna be here and going to this site fairly often that I should probably introduce myself now that I didn't give up after failing on easy beatmaps. (Currently on normal and transitioning into hard while increasing my accuracy). Let's get this introduction out of the way.

I'm HoboFromHell nice to meet you Osu community :D

Okay now that we got that painful experience out of the way I guess I should tell you about myself. I've honestly heard of osu for quite awhile now but I was reluctant to download it since IDK it was just a strange game to me. Most of my friends also thought it was kinda cringy and I got caught up in the peer pressure. After watching a marathon of Undertale beatmaps by Heibel my curiosity was peaked. I downloaded the game and man I thought the pandering "Great job" in the tutorial was funny as heck, but after that I sucked. I can at least understand why people can give up and not like the game, but I kept at it and now I'm having a lot of fun at this game. Other than that I guess I can say I'm a gamer and a programmer, but eh why would you want to know about that ;) . I hope to have a lot of fun with this game.
Tae

You have potential.
Frolski
Quite long and nice introduction. Hope you'll enjoy the game.

Welcome.
TaliNation
Cortexxx
welcome ^_^
Crissinop
Welcome! Have a nice stay ~
Bara-
Welcome to the forums!!