forum

[Archived] some times my games bugs and sounds bad

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
memecena
Problem Details: somtimes my game sounds bad and lags is there a way to cut down on that ps is there a way to get maps that came from the game agen

Video or screenshot showing the problem:i dont have it it happens randomly

osu! version: 20160525.2 (latest)
mizuki-chan
Did you check your graphic card(s) drivers?
What about your pc specs? Its also worth trying to change some ingame options which enhance the performance (fullscreen,resolution,other effects ect...)if you didnt try that already
AstralPhnx
To add to what mizuki-chan said it might be a case of low computer specs. Try fiddling with the graphics settings a bit and check to see if you are on the latest GPU drivers.

Another thing you could try is setting a custom framerate.
To do this navigate to C:/Users/(yourusernamehere)/AppData/Local/osu! and edit the file entitled osu!.(computernamehere).cfg

Note that AppData is hidden by default. To unhide it you have to open the windows explorer options, click the view tab and then click "Show hidden files, folders and drives"

To set a custom frame rate scroll through the cfg file until you find the line that says CustomFrameLimit (it should be between the HeightFullscreen and WidthFullscreen lines). This should be set at 240 by default. Change this setting to your liking (I personally have it set on 90 so try that first). Save, start osu and then you should see the option for your custom frame rate in the frame limit select menu
Topic Starter
memecena
thank you
Dntm8kmeeatu

memecena wrote:

thank you

Does this mean that your problem is resolved?