forum

osu! meetup - Featuring yyy, Natteke, happy30, and Dangaard

posted
Total Posts
show more
marshallracer
I would've loved to meet you guys, especially yyy as I could've had time and if it wasn't for university I would've come gladly over to Solingen

Maybe next time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TicClick
I approve of this.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

marshallracer wrote:

I would've loved to meet you guys, especially yyy as I could've had time and if it wasn't for university I would've come gladly over to Solingen

Maybe next time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I would've loved to have met more people. We wanted to meet up with the other people from osu! at Japan Day, but things didn't quite worked out (poor planning lol). But I definitely will be making more trips to Germany to visit family!
Stefan
I saw your pictures already on twitter, just had no chance to talk with you in osu!. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. :P
deadbeat
we need more of these meet-up stories. they're always so much fun to read up about
Stefan

deadbeat wrote:

we need more of these meet-up stories. they're always so much fun to read up about
Luckily it's sommer time soon, which means I plan to go to the GamesCom and meet half of #german, the AniNite where I meet the whole austrian osu!community and serbia where I probably meet Aomi and Ono - in case he's around the area I am. So I'd have some content ready soon. :P
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh

Stefan wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Luckily it's sommer time soon, which means I plan to go to the GamesCom and meet half of #german, the AniNite where I meet the whole austrian osu!community and serbia where I probably meet Aomi and Ono - in case he's around the area I am. So I'd have some content ready soon. :P
I believe natteke and Dangaard were interested in GameCom (I could be wrong?)
Stefan

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

I believe natteke and Dangaard were interested in GameCom (I could be wrong?)
it's all about a question of communication if we gonna see us. :P because it's barely possible to meet someone randomly there.
Ayesha Altugle
Wow, good for you guys! I wish I can meet at least a person who plays this game, I don't have any.
OnosakiHito
I can just say it again: It was a pitty we couldn't meet. But maybe next time! Btw. funny pictures you guys have hahaha
Mogsy
Always nice to see cool old folks hanging out! Glad you all had a good time.
xsrsbsns
nice :D
xierbaliti
:O
Nyquill
is this old people thread holy
Kao
old thread people...
people thread old?
...thread people old.
Topic Starter
yeahyeahyeahhh