I would personally get another Insane, since the gap between the Hard and the last diff feels a bit rockety to me. The reason is because the most difficult difficulty has very large spacings, almost everywhere, making it look like a diff that has to come after another Insane diff. Again, just my personal opinion, but I feel it’s something you should look in to.
00:44:103 (1,2) - too small distance i think is ok, it matches up with all the other ones, emphasis is on first note not second regardless of clap because of the rhythm
slowdown sliders may be a bit too random, could be easily misread is consistent, hard to sightread maybe but consistent
Thank you so much for the mods!Asphyxia's Hard:
- Check out the diff above, the second bullet where I mentioned the hitsounds. They can be added here as well. Third bullet as well. I'll leave the hitsounds for VINXIS since I use his hitsounds
- 00:10:123 (5) –I would place this slider like this for better flow: Mmh, I like the current one more because it looks better and the current flow doesn't seem bad at all :<
- 00:13:638 (3) –Place NC here for consistency with the previous NC’s Reworked my NC's but I applied this while doing it
- 00:15:982 –This beat is very audible and then rather important, so mapping that sound out would be better than mapping the vocal imo. So try something like this: The suggestion is quite good, but that's not really what I was aiming for in this difficulty. Instead, my main focus was to follow vocals strictly, but never miss a clap. If I were to do this, concept would be kinda inconsistent and I don't like that. (same applies for every rhythm suggestion)
So either just circles, or a slider and a circle, or a circle and a slider. Up to you.
- 00:19:692 (4) -^, there’s a beat in the middle of that slider that sounds important. There are other places as well (after the kiai especially) where the same happens.
- 00:30:042 (1,2,3) –See, in this case, it’s fine to ignore the beats in the middle of the slider and follow the vocals since the vocals are stronger.
- 00:37:854 (1) –I suggest rather ending this slider on the red tick; here: 00:38:831 – because ending it on the blue tick with a circle that follows right after is a bit tricky for the player imo and will fit better in an Insane diff imo. Sure fixed
- 01:40:737 (1) -^ fixed
01:14:178 (1,2) - big distance song is not even that intense here Fixed
01:40:737 (1) - nc on 01:41:518 (2) - instead like you did at 00:39:026 (1) - Woops, fixed, nice catch
seriously though this is not hard diff it's light insane
[Asphyxia's Hard]Thank you Xilver! http://puu.sh/pACTq/eb3d91de6a.txt
00:04:460 (4,5,6,4,5) - imo you should change this rhythm to make the tall white tick clickable I stated in my previous post that even though these kind of suggestions are good, that's not what I wanted to do with my difficulty. My goal was to follow vocals strictly, without missing a clap in-between
00:55:040 (1) - idk thought this would be nicer since it fits the curve of 10 better https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5439050 I rotated the slider a bit, should be fine now
01:01:875 (2) - should ctrlg this imo, this type of movement is consistent with all your other ones but the spacing is too big compared to all the others Just a slider, spacing should be easy to hit but fixed regardless
01:22:185 (7,8,9) - thought this rhythm would be better, it'd make the tall white tick clickable too http://puu.sh/pAqp9/92fbf1cfd2.jpg ^
01:37:417 (4) - add note? Do you mean the spot you linked or the white tick next to it? Since I'd understand the white tick note, but the red one is just meh... will see
01:51:283 (1,2) - why not do this like u did before https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/5439067 it's called variation but sure fixed
02:03:781 (1,2) - ^especially since u did this too on the second part
honestly i thought i would have nothing to say about this diff so take my mod with a grain of salt