- Kaifinsane needs to be renamed to Kaifin's Insane, I talked with other nominators and QATs about this.
- Why do you need a negative offset??
- 00:35:315 (5,7,8,9) - the stack leniency of the triplet makes an uneven stack.
- 01:50:502 (4,6,7,1) - ^
- 01:52:259 (6,2,3,4) - ^
- 00:01:921 (1,2,3,4) - about the overlaps in this diff, I had a discussion with other BNs and QATs, while the minory saids it's fine, the
majority says isn't fine, because the slider patch is almost hidden completely, I had a few people to test the map (people supposed to play this lvl of difficulty) and most of them missread the overlaps. I'll be honest, probably you can find someone who agree with this, but I personally don't, since I firmely believe that those overlaps hurts the readability alot.
I can agree with something like this: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7997539
- 00:28:675 (1,1) - the sv changes are also really tricky to read, maybe do some kind of color hack or change the slider shape of them? the main problem is that the slow sliders looks visually the same as the fast ones.
- 00:39:709 (3) - okay the other problem is the rhythm, I don't get what are you trying to follow 00:39:709 (3) - 00:44:689 (3) - etc, they aren't follow the vocals or the more prominent sounds, but ignoring them, idk if you do that for the sake of the patterns, but it doesn't work rhythmically talking, there are more btw
- 00:23:012 (1,2) - what happen with the spacing? the sound at 2 is the same as other parts where the spacing was bigger, for example 00:24:184 (2) - etc.
- 00:39:221 (1,2) - the NC should be at 2, I understand the vocal thing, but starting the kiai without a NC is weird. 01:41:714 (1,2) - Same
popping over the bolded things, feel free to catch me in game if you want to discuss something