forum

SEGA / Richard Jacques - Can You Feel The Sunshine? [Osu|Tai

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jack5osu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 24 May 2017 at 8:33:21 PM

Artist: SEGA / Richard Jacques
Title: Can You Feel The Sunshine?
Source: Sonic R
Tags: sonic the hedgehog r can you feel the sunshine sega richard jacques saturn gospel gems collection
BPM: 158
Filesize: 12864kb
Play Time: 02:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Fast (1.41 stars, 165 notes)
  2. Futsuu (2.18 stars, 280 notes)
  3. Muzukashii (3.11 stars, 389 notes)
  4. Too Fast (2.69 stars, 260 notes)
  5. Way Too Fast (5.08 stars, 389 notes)
Download: SEGA / Richard Jacques - Can You Feel The Sunshine?
Download: SEGA / Richard Jacques - Can You Feel The Sunshine? (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
SONG DESCRIPTION
Can You Feel the Sunshine is a song from the game Sonic R. It is the theme of the Resort Island track. It was composed by Richard Jacques and performed by TJ Davis.

DIFFICULTIES
Fast: synced to 1/1 time.
Too Fast: synced to 1/2 time with 1/4 time in the middle and near the very end.
Way Too Fast: synced to 1/4 time with 1/8 time near the very end, half as long as the other maps.
Futsuu: Taiko mode synced to 1/2 time.
Muzukashii: Taiko mode synced to 1/4 time.

CREDITS
Osu users EriveltonGold and victorfernando are crediting with suggesting mods to the mapset.

PATCH NOTES
2017/1/17th:
- Added Taiko mapping
- Decreased spacing of circles and slider velocity in Fast difficulty, also decreased difficulty
- Decreased spacing of circles (except for chorus) in Too Fast difficulty, also increased difficulty
2017/1/18th:
- Removed unnecessary spinner from Taiko mapping
- Decreased slider tick rate in Fast difficulty
- Added video of Sonic R gameplay
2017/1/19th:
- Added Way Too Fast difficulty
- Fixed misplacement of hitsounds in Fast and Too Fast difficulties
- Fixed problematic slider in Fast difficulty
- Improved combo spacing in Taiko mapping
- Moved to Pending Beatmaps
2017/1/21st:
- Chained together some combos in Fast difficulty
2017/1/25th:
- Added easier Taiko mapping
2017/1/27th:
- Added custom combo colours
2017/1/31st:
- Increased circle size and decreased approach rate in all difficulties
2017/5/24th:
- Deleted Fastmania difficulty
- Decreased overall difficulty of Fast difficulty
EriveltonGold
Hi I like Too much you map :) Let's Go
Fast (Normal)
Hey Avoid The White Spaces Like 00:08:742 Put An Spinner on 00:11:780 To 00:13:299 . 00:15:197 Has Empty Put One Circle 00:17:856 Same 00:22:792 . 00:25:451 . 00:42:159 . Same 00:50:514 Same .00:55:071 Put An Circle And On 00:55:451 And Slider On (1) (2) 00:57:729 Circle An Slider On (1) (2)

• Cs Must Be 3 For Normal Song
  • Hp Drain Must be 3+
  • Aproach Rate 4+
  • OD must 4+
EriveltonGold
Too Fast(Hard)
  • CS Must be 4
  • HP Drain 5+
  • Aproach Rate 6+
  • OD 6+
00:06:083 Full The White Tick with circle Like this [img]file:///C:/Users/victo/Pictures/rqw.png[/img] Don't Forget About USE DISTANCE SNAP AND GRID SNAP ON HARD
Topic Starter
jack5osu
Patch notes 2017/1/17th:
- Added Taiko mapping
- Decreased spacing of circles and slider velocity in Fast difficulty, also decreased difficulty
- Decreased spacing of circles (except for chorus) in Too Fast difficulty, also increased difficulty

Patch notes 2017/1/18th:
- Removed unnecessary spinner from Taiko mapping
- Decreased slider tick rate in Fast difficulty
- Added video of Sonic R gameplay

Patch notes 2017/1/19th:
- Added Way Too Fast difficulty
- Fixed misplacement of hitsounds in Fast and Too Fast difficulties
- Fixed problematic slider in Fast difficulty
- Improved combo spacing in Taiko mapping
- Moved to Pending Beatmaps
victorfernando
Hi I made some changes on you FAST diff because i think is gonna be good , http://www.mediafire.com/file/mbkyzoerqt5jep6/SEGA++Richard+Jacques+-+Can+You+Feel+The+Sunshine+%28jack5osu%29+%5BFast%5D.osu.txt If is not good , I mod all this <3
Topic Starter
jack5osu

victorfernando wrote:

Hi I made some changes on you FAST diff because i think is gonna be good , http://www.mediafire.com/file/mbkyzoerqt5jep6/SEGA++Richard+Jacques+-+Can+You+Feel+The+Sunshine+%28jack5osu%29+%5BFast%5D.osu.txt If is not good , I mod all this <3
Hey, thanks for the improvements. Unfortunately it's rather difficult for me to selectively pick and choose bits and pieces from overwrites (timed advice is marginally better), but I have followed the general advice from your mod by chaining more combos together and altering the opening a bit. Still giving kudosu though.
Topic Starter
jack5osu
New Sonic map by yours truly! https://osu.ppy.sh/s/562236
Bara-
Don't give kudosu to people who already received kudosu from you in this thread!
I've revoked them. If you accidentally give someone kudosu, just send me a message and I'll gladly revoke it for you (again)
Topic Starter
jack5osu
I was new to the kudosu business when I discovered these rules. It shouldn't happen again.
Bara-
Okay! At least you know the rules now
Good luck with your map!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.