forum

Finally getting into osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
yea
Hi, i'm ave! Also known as "yea".

Some Background

I made this account about 10 months ago according to my profile of writing this. I played for a little but I was so terrible at standard at the time where the game wasn't even fun. I played ctb for a little while but my old laptop couldn't handle all the flashy graphics. (Unknowing I could disable them at the time)

My friend convinced me to reinstall this lovely game about a month and a half ago, and I can't stay off of it.
I'm going to try and become more active in the osu! community since it is slowly becoming a part of my lifestyle, so I figured this would be the best place to start!

Who am I? And what do I do?

I'm ave, a hobbyist artist. I greatly enjoy music, and I have now discovered that I also love to click circles.
I try to be kind to everyone, games aren't about drama/arguments. Games are about fun (to me at least).
I have already met some amazing people around the world for the month and a half I have been playing. I plan on meeting many more of you and hoping we can chill out and give ourselves carpal-tunnel by clicking flashy circles all night long!

I hope I will make a good addition to this community!
Tae
Frolski
Hello.
Pawsu
A warm welcome from me. I hope you continue to have fun :)
ciara_old_1
nice ign and welcome!
Topic Starter
yea
Thank you for the welcome everyone <3
Foxtrot
Hello yea, you seem like a great addition to my friends list
Topic Starter
yea
Added back :)
Annadine
Helloo! Welcome to the forums~
Whoa, I love people who have something to be passionate about! >w<
And it's great that you're enjoying osu! so far, keep clicking the circles~
Bara-
Welcome to the forums yea

Wow, I typed tea...
Cortexxx
welcome ;)
NexonPlays
welcome to the forums :)

i added you btw
Cthru
Welcome back to the game I guess :)
IRLSG
Welcome to the forums!
Jac
Welcome to the forums!!! Im glad that you are enjoying the game! I added you btw if you would like to mutual ^.^
Zafufu
Welcome. o/ Glad to see that you enjoy the game, and hope you enjoy the forums too.
Jinn
hey, welcome to forums
Ferox-
um...cute? *pet*
Bara-
Please don't bump threads in this subforum once the latest post is more then 7 days ago