Topic Starter
Cuddlebun

continue with your daily business
WhoAteFred
Ouch, what happen to you/him/her/?
Mismagius
ow >:
storm704
WOW!! did your finger get run over by a car or something. Hopefully nothing is broken.
iMuffin
that is just attractive XD
Firo Prochainezo
why ;_;
jjrocks
;w; I can't unsee that.
Bear265
Aaaaaaand... That ruined my appetite...
maal
She peed on it.
Bunny
I get horny off of this.
Larto
I thought that was a penis at first. I'm sorry, I have to spoilerbox this for the sake of osu!'s sanity.
maal

Larto wrote:

I thought that was a penis at first. I'm sorry, I have to spoilerbox this for the sake of osu!'s sanity.
I SAW IT BEFORE YOU SPIORASRFSIOP
Topic Starter
Cuddlebun

Larto wrote:

PANSY
Kitsunemimi

Larto wrote:

Me too :<
Mara
You perverts.
Lunah_old

Larto wrote:

haha me too
Ephemeral
i question as to whether either of you have actually seen penises before if you're inclined to suspect a semi-amputated finger is one of them
Shiirn
I've seen worse.

and have had worse happen to me, at that. That shit should have been cleaned, it looks like you just stuck a mildly bloody finger underneath your couch.
IppE
I got hungry right after seeing that, is this bad?
Shellghost

Ephemeral wrote:

i question as to whether either of you have actually seen penises before if you're inclined to suspect a semi-amputated finger is one of them
I wouldn't question Ephemeral's expertise.
Jarby

Cuddlebun wrote:

continue with your daily business
Sleep Powder

Lunah wrote:

Larto wrote:

haha me too
I'm not the only one :)
mekadon_old
Too cute!! >w< /sarcasm ;__;
Anonymity_old

animask wrote:

I'm not the only one :)
here is another person

try play using left hand?
show more