forum

The 5 people you would love to meet

posted
Total Posts
show more
Emaal

boat wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

You mean your cousin. Fuck dude, how many of your cousins are on here, I 'd like to meet the entire family.
seven brothers and sisters on one computer emil your sillyness really makes me giggle sometimes
holla holla jeg er søn af sahan
Mikey

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I've only met adam2046 and Dean who are those two yobos I met at school close friends that introduced me to this game 4 years ago.
ive met EmsteR. great bloke!
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Lightning Wyvern
InGoA
~
Kedi
met with tobaku2784 already .
and just figured out atPrime is my classmate lol.
birra
this gurl --> shou ishida
NCassava
+ deni ss
+ Lightning Wyvern
+ kanopu
+ Hiroshi Kamiya (seiyuu) xD
+ My alter ego... :v
BrokenArrow
Final update, not going to edit this one again. I don't think following people would turn out being fake just like everyone else on my previous lists did~ fml
Also necropost, yay

1. Kiki
2. Keksi
3. Slih
4. _Ryuu
5. Ayu

/care
Kanye West
Everyone in Finland so we could have an awesome manly sauna party
KuroHari_old
1. D-RPMG
2. Liqo
3. Pink Wolf
4. shadowclave

yeah - the 5th Player will be my cute girlfriend MrsNana but I met her already. (:
Luna
Hm, I'd like to meet a lot of people but I guess the top 5 would be

SuperPartzschi
M a t i n a
Slih
Xay
marshall_racer
silmarilen

Kanye West wrote:

Everyone in Finland so we could have an awesome manly sauna party
sauna in finland +1
i can know, ive been there
next we just need a finnish sauna
Seph
I wont change the fact that i want to meet dkun and kanye, mah niqqas
Emaal

KuroHari wrote:

1. D-RPMG
2. Liqo
3. Pink Wolf
4. shadowclave

yeah - the 5th Player will be my cute girlfriend MrsNana but I met her already. (:
OMG I HAVE GURLFRIEND I BETTUR TELL EVrRY1 THAT I MEG HUR, OMG
kriers
^ lol
bagnz0r
dkun, Faust, DxS, boatgoat.
Aeidxst
-I'd love to be good friends with Canneh instinctively. He's not a cheap licker after all. Not unnatural.
-I wonder about Milkshake, too... ...Nope.
-I want GeeNX to see my palm closer. Very closer.
-Want to observe Gatyaa irl. What kind of Homo Sapiens is he, I wonder?
-Would like to meet with my beloved one again but wouldn't like it at the same time.
Kedi
lol ^ this guy
UnderminE
GeeNX
Agnes
IppE
Elly-chan
dunno
Emaal

UnderminE wrote:

GeeNX
Agnes
IppE
Elly-chan
dunno
me

I WANT TO MEET EVERYONE
UnderminE
I really thought about you, I forgot to write.

dunno = Emaal
DeathxShinigami

bagnz0r wrote:

DxS
For the record. This is also the same man who told me "We're not friends anymore"
bagnz0r

DeathxShinigami wrote:

bagnz0r wrote:

DxS
For the record. This is also the same man who told me "We're not friends anymore"
Didn't mean it. Must've been a terrible misunderstanding.
Sorry.

(I suppose sorry doesn't cut it)
Emaal
I should probably renew my list, just for the heck of it.
No I can't keep it 5 people, so shut up.

#1 GladiOol - I need to beat you in FIFA you cunt.
#2 jesus1412 - Change your name back, will ya?
#3 Nidert - Goddamnit son, I need to beat your fucking ass in FIFA.
#4 Rukarioman - Get your shit together, and take the next plane already. Summer is far away.
#5 ThePal - JAMEN FOR HELVEDE DA; SKAL JESSE IKKE HAVE DEN KYLLING?
#6 LaVolpe024 - I hope you have FIFA. ;_;
#7 kriers - You should teach up on some of that osu! skill you have.
#8 Narunya - LET ME COME TO SWEDEN IN THE FALL BREAK, GET DRUNK, FALL AND BREAK A LEG.
#9 Cookie - Blunt?
#10 LillyWonka - Hello again.
#11 UnderminE - Well we kind of lost contact, and I really miss talking with you. SO FUCK YOU. ;_;

Ja.
UnderminE
Fuck you too ;_;
ThePal
Oh right. Jesse never got to have that chicken I promised him. Screw him!>='c
silmarilen

Emaal wrote:

#3 Rukarioman - Get your shit together, and take the next plane already. Summer is far away.
#4 ThePal - JAMEN FOR HELVEDE DA; SKAL JESSE IKKE HAVE DEN KYLLING?
#5 LaVolpe024 - I hope you have FIFA. ;_;
#6 kriers - You should teach up on some of that osu! skill you have.
#7 Narunya - LET ME COME TO SWEDEN IN THE FALL BREAK, GET DRUNK, FALL AND BREAK A LEG.
#8 Cookie - Blunt?
#9 LillyWonka - Hello again.
#10 UnderminE - Well we kind of lost contact, and I really miss talking with you. SO FUCK YOU. ;_;

Ja.
:(
Emaal

silmarilen wrote:

Emaal wrote:

#3 Rukarioman - Get your shit together, and take the next plane already. Summer is far away.
#4 ThePal - JAMEN FOR HELVEDE DA; SKAL JESSE IKKE HAVE DEN KYLLING?
#5 LaVolpe024 - I hope you have FIFA. ;_;
#6 kriers - You should teach up on some of that osu! skill you have.
#7 Narunya - LET ME COME TO SWEDEN IN THE FALL BREAK, GET DRUNK, FALL AND BREAK A LEG.
#8 Cookie - Blunt?
#9 LillyWonka - Hello again.
#10 UnderminE - Well we kind of lost contact, and I really miss talking with you. SO FUCK YOU. ;_;

Ja.
:(
DON'T WORRY, YOU'RE IN MY THOUGHTS <3
xXLeonKunXx
Can peoples that have died? I think so yes.

So, my list is:

1-Leonard Nimoy
2-George Lucas
3-Freddie Mercury
4-John Lennon
5-Alan Moore

I've more, like Johnny Depp and others, but the top five is it.
UnderminE
'-'
Foxtrot

xXLeonKunXx wrote:

Can peoples that have died? I think so yes.

So, my list is:

1-Leonard Nimoy
2-George Lucas
3-Freddie Mercury
4-John Lennon
5-Alan Moore

I've more, like Johnny Depp and others, but the top five is it.
First visit the ones that are still alive, and then die to meet the dead ones. I wouldn't mind meeting Leonard Nimoy though!
thelewa
kriers
ztrot
sync

I've pretty much met every Finnish person who matters
Seph
wow fuck you too emaal
Emaal
why am i so popular :U
Ekoro
- -Kola (sis' <3)
- Elly-chan (*hugs for a long time* <3)
- Jenny (i don't even know why i want to meet you)
- majority of #french (cause.)

not in particular order

why i'm sure that i forgot someone

EDIT : and Caramelyth too ~
Elly-chan
Last post from me was five months ago, so I've decided to update. Meh. In no order whatsoever.

1. LunarSakuya ~ Coolbro Pennsylvania Buddy; We should talk more. Also, you have sexy maps and you also love Halozy. Stop killing me with your awesomeness.
  2. _LRJ_ ~ We used to talk a lottttt but we really don't anymore aside from small conversations!! We should talk more often. Def. one of my favorite people on osu! and he's also very kind.
  3. Byakugan249 ~ Byaku-nyan ;A;~ We talk every day about random stuff ranging from my favorite cereal to school to osu! in general. You're a very nice help, you have an amazing personality, and you're fun to talk to on skype. Buddies for lifeeeeee~
  4. UnderminE ~ You're sexy and we all know it.
  5. Kiddo-Kun ~ You're awesome; enough said. In all seriousness, your mods are great and you're a very nice and supportive guy. Definitly nice to be around, which is also why I would like to meet you.
  6. PatchPatche ~ You're sixth on this list for many reasons; even though this list is specifically for my buddies who I met on osu! only, you're still going to get mentioned. 'One of my best friends. She's really nice, funny, and entertaining. Talking with her is to die for; she'll always be there for me, i'm sure. GOD, WHY DO WE HAVE TO LIVE IN STATES DIRECTLY NEXT TO EACHOTHER YET THE DRIVE IS LIKE FOUR HOURS SOBS.
Shoutouts.
Gabe, SuperMicrophone, Lolicore Flandre, Jenny, Pagliaccio, Pereira006, PokemonCrazy, etc.
YTYuyu
alright my turn~ no order whatsoever.

meiikyuu: i'm not gonna make that mistake twice in a row ><, and you know what i'm talking about last summer. anyways you're 1 of the nicest people i've ever met and it'd make my day to meet you. what i like about you is your ability to get better in playing, and your photoshopping skills. heck you even passed me in the standings :P. when i 1st saw you play, i was like "wow she can do better than this", and i guess you proved me right...1 of the people that can motivate me by just playing maps.

Elly-chan: AHH Elly-nyan~. wow when you started talking to me, i was starstruck, as well as you changed me in so many ways. like from waking up early to being more open and not that serious about myself. when we talk on skype, it always puts a smile on my face to hear your voice, and man your sister sounds even cuter and i either die from the cuteness, or i get a cuteness overdose ><.

Makar: ahh why this person? that's easy, he introduced me to mapping and he also got me to where i am right now. i realized that thanks to him, i've been able to read mod replies from other people, and because if that, i want to meet him :D.

LunarSakuya: Saku-nya you really surprised as in to where you are right now...you're getting better in Hidden, and just like meiikyuu, you got better in mapping, heck maybe even better than me :P. Her map "magenta" is the biggest game changer in the game IMO because so many people are playing it as we speak. it made me realize why she like to map. that song explains everything.

Suzully: Believe it or not, you're 1 of my favorite mappers/modders and it made me realize that i want to meet you. when Rewriter got ranked, it made me realize why you can map. nice flow, nice use of streams, and nice transition. and Nakanaide. idc what other people think, that map is awesome in so many ways IMO.
no signal_old
White Wolf
Niko-
thelewa
Mesita
Bikko
UnderminE

Byakugan249 wrote:

and man your sister sounds even cuter and i either die from the cuteness, or i get a cuteness overdose ><.
True that.
birra
Bass.
Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam Bass Adam

DEAR YOU, LEMME KNOW YOUR SECRETS LOLOLOLOOL </3 kyahkyah bakabassu wwwwwww
ann_old
In alphabetical order.

kriers
You're a really funny person.
Sometimes our conversations can get very interesting, I keep learning new stuff.

Nilsso
You're pretty cool and also fun to play with.

nrii
I love watching your stream, your voice is simply amazing.
You have a lot of music that you still have to introduce me to and a lot of programming to teach to me!

Soly
It's fun to watch you livestream random stuff, you're also fun to play with and interesting to talk to.

Vext
Let's get naked!
show more