BrokenArrow
Ryu
Keksi
Shinu
Slih
Locher
in this order D:
IppE
LunaticMara meeted, now I just need to meet fishie and Rena-chan and I've met everyone that matters.
thelewa

IppE wrote:

LunaticMara meeted, now I just need to meet fishie and Rena-chan and I've met everyone that matters.
Then we can both die content with our lives
Vish024
I wouldn't mind meeting adam2046, since he dragged me into osu! a few years back and he's effectively disappeared since our school days.
-Athena-
i was dragged into osu! by a youtube video
WVSagi
1. dksslqj [KOR]
2. Niva/Nivalis [IND]
3. Agnes [US]
4. XxKuroUsagixX [IND]
5. Copter-kun [AUS]
IppE

ragelewa wrote:

Then we can both die content with our lives
Yes, we should both travel to denmark and commit seppuku after the meet.
Mismagius
kay updating again

1. Sathron ~ I love you. <3 Thank you for making me happy, love.
2. Hika ~ Would be the best day ever if we ever met, js.
3. [Luanny PhNyx] ~ Renard <3 e vc sabe o q eu faria se a gente se conhecesse irl :9 só não te botei antes na lista pra n levantar suspeitas NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
4. Agnes ~ I just can't imagine how awesome it would be if I ever met you.
5. Gaba ~ VAMOS BOLAR UM PLANO PALA TLAÇAR A MONICA

hooray for semi-necro
Net-Nue
1. Lady Vamps
2. Gat1toneku
3. AeroRange
4. dNextGen
5. Anyone
Blue stormz
5 People i would love to meet:
<4 to be exact>

1.sacchann

My Very best friend never met her in person though

2.val0108

i want to learn his way of making map

3.mesita

ask him a lot of thing lol

4.-Newbie-

His CTB and Taiko skill Does not match his name XD

the last one is.....<still thinking about it>
Aoko

Blue stormz wrote:

2.val0108

i want to learn his way of making map
This.
billy96
1. Blue Stormz
wait, he's my brother
2. Mesita
gimme your FL skillz
3. getoverhere
he's the person who make me know osu!
4. gtrholic
Minecraft buddies
5. *insert name here*
*insert reason here*
boat

IppE wrote:

wow this guy

fuck you too
Kedi
Pheon ♥ ( he is just so special for me. more than 1 year and only thing that i really want to give him real hug )
Poepkop ( more than friend but he is friend . best one. i will see him in few months finally :3 )
Friendok ( while i am sad, one of person who always cheering me up. and one person i can talk like more than 5 hour. lol )
Gr0k ( cant explain. important alot. i did too bad things to him but he is one of people who always being with me and i love him much. see him in 2 months. cant believe tho )
Decay ( my cute chang ching chong. one of besties.)

wish i ll never ever lose them ;w;

edit: forgot to explain
Naikaze
1.Indra145
the person who tells me about osu
2.Blue Dragon
wanna see him play his own maps live
3.WVSagi
I dunno.. just wanna
4.Rasyad95
see him spins, spin rasyad spin
5.Lybydose
teach me fl
birra
1. Blue Stormz
a really, idk. he is one of meaningful pearls in my life, seriously. glad to have another 'real friend', though, never saw nor met him before. ahaha.. *cries orz*

2. SiLviA
この人はねぇ、本当のかっこいいのマウスユーザーですわ~:D あいつに会いたい!w

3. A_2
she is a really, errr lazy-kind imouto of mine ahah trololol

4. Sathron
she is AWESOME!!!! if i really have a chance to meet her oneday, i'll feel like flying in the air www

5. Valshe
バルシェーは私の大好きな歌い手ですわ!:DD wwwwwwww
Itachi_old
YAY new list :D
not in order, it would take me hours to decide who's the one I like the most ><

1. Maverick: Awesome guy, who's awesome to play with the night , he makes me sleep less XD

2. attackpocket: same as Maverick, he disturb my sleep XD, but hes cool to talk on skype with Maverick :D

3.Sumaki : 3 words: pro ctb player.I need to see him play with my own eyes .
the irony is that he lives at like 20 minutes of my house but I never saw him XD, will meet him at otakuthon anyway :3

4.Wolfn: I haven't talked to him a lot recently but multi with him is fun ^^

5.Chickyzi: what can I say...I love her >///< soo I want to meet her so much <3

people I want to meet too but less than the top 5 ^^
SPOILER
Kitsunemimi, Pwnz-, Mizuki13Oshiwa, GensokyoAkuma, Reed R Gale,
attackpocket
1. maverick
2.hanyuu
3. chickyzi
4. maverick

^_^
Maverick
This is my 5 although....they arent in order since i just couldnt decide who would be at the top of the list.

Attackpocket - This is my brother from another mother. Attackpocket and I....we are the epitome of "Bromance"

Itachi - This is like my bff lol. I love French Canadians :3

Chickyzi - Such a cool chick and she is into alot of the same things i am! AND ALSO a lefty! I <3 ya chicky!

Wolfn - Even tho he would probably hate me IRL lol it would still be cool to meet him. He was my first Osu friend and he taught me alot. Thanks for looking our for a noob bro.

Zactoru - My first late night osu friend that played with me on a regular basis. Unfortunately he has dissapeared once again. /sadface
TBTE
AWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEE, UPDATES

1. ztrot - this is my nigga, I would take four and a half Smirnoff's to the head for this guy, apparently he would too. xD
2. Kyonko-chan - This is My White Nigga. In all seriousiness, you are always there when i need you and have always been a good friend. after you left Bass
3. Nary_b_Tumbling89 - WHY YOU NO SHOW ANY RESPECT BRUH? xD, you are a good friend who give me advise and then makes me stare at your phone on skype for about 1.5 hours xD
4. thenewearth - Your mine :3
5. Ryu - gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo kawaii~
Sanae Kochiya
1. Jalatiphra
2. SilviA
3. ShaggoN
4. Cookiezi
5. White Wolf
Mercurial
GeNJiii_old
1.Mitsuneko
Definitely she's my best BEST friend of all ( sorry guys ) I dont know how could be my life on osu! without her..... hope she never leave me :/

2.Deif
He always help me when i need it, its a very friendly person and really funny, but.... is a little paranoic with "`" "´"

¿?.raimoncortese
He's one of my best friends on osu!, he's very competitive, but he is a good friend sometimes xD, he is always angry with me , but i still loving him

Now i only have 3 very very important friends, I will edit as soon as I got more =)

Numbers 2,¿? are not better/worse, only is a number ---> 1 is the best xD
Backfire
Talvilapsi x 1000

I only pick one because everyone else knows that I love them <3
Talvilapsi

Backfire wrote:

Talvilapsi x 1000
Aww~ ^///^

Backfire, LunaticMara, Pyrre, melleri and Emaal C: And of course my other little comrades here~
Mara

Talvilapsi wrote:

LunaticMara
Challenge accepted.
Kyonko Hizara
myself

and maybe some others
maal
i'll just wank instead of meeting you guys... yea

actually, lillywonka, get to my house asap.
failboat fuck you, seeing you next weekend woopwoop hate me hate me
Birdy
friendok, plotter, newnicefriendok, friendokok and NOTFRANDOK
Talvilapsi

Emaal wrote:

i'll just wank instead of meeting you guys... yea
You goddamn Dane, you better get your butt here because I want to challenge you to seven of clubs! :x I won't lose.
Flanster
Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao Misao
Railgan
Is it arrogant if I am more interested in myself than anyone else.
Flanster

Enema wrote:

yes.
Railgan

Lolicore Flandre wrote:

Enema wrote:

yes.
i apologise :(
thelewa
NOBODY LIKES ME BWAAAHHH
Tobbysch

ragelewa wrote:

NOBODY LIKES ME BWAAAHHH
i liek yuo :3

ALSO,

GojiroBR
ragelewa
Byakurai
jerry the man
kenji (not really, just for he teach me how to play like a pro)

i also want to put Lanttu too because she is cute o3o
thelewa
People I want to meet

1. Tobbysch

he is a great man who is not afraid of expressing his opinions about camwhores
Tobbysch
ragelewa you are a beautiful person
Railgan
i always wanted to meat ragelewa but ever since i found out that he is from finland my interest disappeared
Mara

Enema wrote:

ever since i found out that he is from finland my interest disappeared
Oh god my sides.
show more