posted
Total Posts
show more
kriers
rofl Rii
UnderminE
dat avatar. o/
maal
so going to change my list now, since shit happened so much, all over the place with shit and more shit, and me so sad, and shit.

I am also going to add a text under each person, actually following OP.

1. Teras.
Even though you were a huge cock against me in the beginning, man really bro, we've made so much progress, and you're fucking awesome. A chat with you can always brighten up a boring evening, especially when I'm drunk. \o\ I really hope we're going to meet soon, and it surely does look like it!

2. Rukarioman
You're my bestfriend on here, and you know that. Everytime, I'm down, you do whatever to make me happy; you really care for me. And this, I appreciate wholeheartedly, no homo. We've already met, that's why you're not first, but bro, I wanna meet again.

3. Linco.
Probably the only girl I've had enjoyed osu! with, every single time. When I first saw you on the forums, I went as a douche, but decided to PM you, with the message saying "GERMAN". Man, how I'm glad I did that. Your the best girl friend, I have here on osu!, and I couldn't appreciate you anymore than I already do, since you're always there for me. Also you sound cute, and look good. :3

4. GladiOol.
Man, this guy, this guy's hilarious, even though your the biggest dick at times, I still enjoy spending time talking to you (no homo) Brø's forever.

5. Gyunyuu.
Only Asian on this list, and man, you're cool. You sound so silly when you speak your language, and you even have a brother named Chili!

If you feel forgotten, then please, do tell me.

SPOILER
6. Lillywonka.
To you... Well, what can I say... You've seriously hurt me, but that won't change that I still love you.. I still want to meet you, and hold you in my arms, but yeah well, you won't seem to allow that.... still want to meet you... i do still love you.....
-Athena-
I should probably start thinking about a top 5... Or maybe a top 10... Or top 15 argh
TBTE

Emaal wrote:

SPOILER
6. Lillywonka.
To you... Well, what can I say... You've seriously hurt me, but that won't change that I still love you.. I still want to meet you, and hold you in my arms, but yeah well, you won't seem to allow that.... still want to meet you... i do still love you.....

This spoilerbox saddens me....
maal

TBTE wrote:

Emaal wrote:

SPOILER
6. Lillywonka.

This spoilerbox saddens me....
SORRY BRO ;___;
TBTE
Talk to me about it when i come online?
Mismagius

TBTE wrote:

Talk to me about it when i come online?
Same here, Emaal. :oops:
Keksi
I want to meet :

dkun , Baum , Jurgan , Lizbeth , FisHie...
dkun

Keksi wrote:

I want to meet :

Nobody.
ok fuk u 2 bro
Skuld
I don't know many people here, but I'd like to meet anyone who seems nice...

Backfire
Lul, I wanna meet you panzy. Youre funny \:D/
Skuld
Why does it sound a bit sarcastic... D:
Backfire
I'm being sincere :(
Skuld
Let's be friends then. (':
Mara
POKEBIIIIIIIS
-Athena-
In no particular order....
-Sekai- : i have a lot of fun testing your maps and skins, and also chatting with you in #osu. You're also moe :3~ (runs)

Rokodo : God of taiko and all things hardware related, always fun to chat with you (or kill my eyes spectating you play taiko), good luck on that *conquest* of yours XD

termerys : One of the first people i got to know in osu!, though we always argue about Athena > Hina (no argument there actually...) i must admit you map some pretty awesome HnG songs

YodaSnipe : Canadian awesomeness rox your sox! lol. You were the one who slave drove me to train my osu! kung fu(i had a lot of fun actually) and helped me improved a lot, you also love a lot of anime i like... though like termerys you like Hina more, i guess we can agree to disagree D:

All the Malaysian players XD : late night multiplayer games with you guys rock, and poking around in the Bahasa Malaysia thread is always fun (P.S we want a subforum please :3)

there.. that was hard lol, and yes i realise i cheated with the 5th choice XD don't kill me for it orz
Rii_old_1
It's been a while (around 9 pages) since I last updated it.

No specific order, just by alphabet.

New top 9
FisHie - BFF, I'd be banned for spam if I were to express how awesome you are, but if I expect to die anytime soon I'll go to your place somehow so you can give me your best socks for in Finnish hell.
frankeyv3 - first friend, still talking until this day, same country (netherlands) never met, what a waste :(
jesse1412 - mai Husbando, we think alike especially when it comes to a certain good song, from another dimension, maybe four? :D
Kaoru - nii-nii, big brother, fun to talk/play with you, sharing same interests
kingfishy - I VOTE DD, LET ME SURPASS YOU ONE DAY, I got to the level of streaming though :P
kriers - Mother only! Big Big YEAH!! you're fun to play/talk with, also thanks for helping me improve.
NeverDie - Still wanting to surpass you, you're like a better version of me, also as person.
Tom94 - Fun Fun, we have the same interests with songs hehe, we also end up being the only 2 left in the room, always, we gotta meet up one day so I can do the streaming for you and you do the aiming, together we'll be #2 :D
yuuki - fun to play/chat with (thumbs up) fun fun fun fun.
yuuki_old
-
kriers
I got in! Big Big YEAH!!! \:D/
shaNk_old
1) neverdie
1) kriers
1) myself from an out of body experience
S i c K_old
I just like to meet these persons, no reason at all! :)

1.) Vext
2.) meiikyuu
3.) ampzz
4.) Kitsunemimi and;
5.) Backfire

I just watched their posts! They seem interesting ;) <-- Is that a reason now?
Backfire
O_OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
UnderminE
the 3rd one is always ampzz.

also Vext ;_____;
Kitsunemimi
This means that I'm the 4th best poster in the forums according to this guy, right?

I must be so awesome.
wolfn
Backfire and Kitsunemimi because fuck everyone else.

And I don't even see Vext anymore.
S i c K_old
Ummm... My top 5 isn't in order :?

Hahhaha.. tricked 'ya!
Hamuko
Adding to my giant list:
Tenshi
Rantai
Too scared to meet Nikai :V
those
Almost a week and people don't wanna meet each other anymore?!
thelewa
Maybe they get into fights with each other or something
TBTE
Eh....
Ranked by how much i want to meet said person...

1.XxStrike2000xX - nice person to talk to with a nice name and is very nice person :D
2.Kyonko-chan - Sex.
3.ztrot - Bros for fucking ever and ever and ever, Imma come to your house and give you money because you died for my sins.
4.ragelewa/LunaticMara - http://osu.ppy.sh/s/45341
5. Copter-kun/corkscrew - nice australia people.
maal

TBTE wrote:

Eh....

1.XxStrike2000xX - nice person to talk to with a nice name and is very nice person :D
2.Kyonko-chan - Sex.
3.ztrot - Bros for fucking ever and ever and ever, Imma come to your house and give you money because you died for my sins.
all these bitches wanna like my ice cream
-Athena-

TBTE wrote:

Eh....

2.Kyonko-chan - Sex.
Bass-chan's gonna ride me to your house and kick your ass, I'm his adopted pony now :3
Backfire
Fuck TBTE.
TBTE

-A t H e N a- wrote:

TBTE wrote:

Eh....

2.Kyonko-chan - Sex.
Bass-chan's gonna ride me to your house and kick your ass, I'm his adopted pony now :3

lol come @ me Ken xD <3~

Backfire wrote:

Fuck TBTE.
I've actually been trying to keep your name out my mouth, all bets are off now.
MMzz
TBTE doesn't love me.
;_;
TBTE

MMzz wrote:

TBTE doesn't love me.
;_;

Mittenzz i couldn't put you in the top 5 QQ

Next time i'll make a top 10, because your number 7.
Mismagius
Sathron, Hika, Agnes, naraku, Gaba

also Backfire but only 5 people.
Backfire
I hate everyone ;_;
-Athena-

Backfire wrote:

I hate everyone ;_;
aww ~ :3
*-A t H e N a- gives Backfire a hug*
show more