show more
Mercurial
Mercu-chan - Moe person who likes super m(o)eat boy as much as I do c;

Backfire

OnosakiHito wrote:

Backfire wrote:

Ok im too lazy to update my list so here are the few people I missed

Monsieur Color - Slime girls, among other things. He has the best accent ever \:D/
Ampzz - Something about anime goes here
ThePal - Cool guy thay likes pwnies.
Rukarioman - I have no idea how I forgot you.
Zetta - Idk we jus mat yestirdai bt eye liek him >w<
Rantai - We need to play total war shogun 2 soon :c
ztrot - Nice guy when he's notyelling at people
UndermimE - A darling girl with a more than charming personality. I havent spolen with her much lately though.
Everyone Else on osu! monthly - We have nice times at the meetings c:
Bass - Since he keeps bothering me to put him on the list and i'm "not allowed" to have kyonko if I don't have him. Happy, dear?

Backfire wrote:

Fuck you too. :V

Backfire wrote:

Let's see...it's been a while since I wrote a list.

I won't number people because that's quite offending.

Wolfn - Great friend, and we've been friends for quite some time. First person I have cammed with in a long time, too.
Itachi - Sweet kid, kind of clingy but I deal with it. He flatters me too much :p
Jenna - Obligatory, reason should be clear
Vext - BFF, but I haven't seen him around much in the last 2 months.
German Community - You're all too good to me, I honestly don't deserve the love ;w;
Tenshi - Uwahh! We don't talk much, but you know I love you!
Makar - Mark-chan is probably the second most moe, below me. Maybe.
Blue Dragon - Me and him share too many things in common. It's not physically healthy :v
Lilac - I adore lily with all my heart. I wanna kiss him and hug him and lick him.
Agnes - You probably don't care about me as much as you might have used to, but I still love you.
Shiirn - Horrible person to go with my problems, but a good person that I enjoy in general.
galvenize - This guy is such a cool guy and he makes the best fucking maps in the world.
Kanna - I slave my taiko maps to this fellow forever.
DaxMasterix - ^
Valentiino - Cutest Finnish, of course. Vale-chan is a darling~
Aleks - My favorite mapper and such a nice guy. He's adorable c:
Zapy - Second Cutest Finnish and I slave my taiko maps for him as well :v Our convo's always just end up being music conversations. He won't give me a fucking hug :c
Mara - We were better friends at one point, and we don't talk much now, but I like you c:
Kyonko - I will always protect and defend you kyonko. Don't ever let anyone get you down, because you're a wonderful person.
Any other Taiko Players - You guys are like my family. I can't even list all of you.

Yeah that's about it, but I know I missed some. Feel free to quote and post a sad face if I missed you TAT
If you want me to write something specific
OnosakiHito - Best taiko friend of all time. Has supported me on numerous occasions, and I seriously just want to kiss him.
Kitsunemimi
I think I'll update my list because everyone's spamming this thread more than ever.

1. Blue Dragon | Because ASDFAGHAOJFJAIOGHORIWHA
2. Sumaki | CtB LAN PARTYYYY :D
3. LunaticMara | Because who doesn't want to meet him?
4. jjrocks | Because I still haven't met him.
5. Roley | For the same reason as jjrocks. And he's just so special that he's allowed to take up the valuable last spot on my list.

Actually, the ordering doesn't really mean much, imo everyone's more or less the same importance, I just wanna meet all of you. And because I've been bored and sticking around in irc/forums more, I'm going to make another, bigger list.

Honourable mentions
Lilac - Best trap ever
Gens - We had good times =w=
Hika - I'm sorry, but I can't quite fit you in my top5 anymore :( W-we can still die together!
Haneii - ...I-If stuff doesn't go well, I'll see you at UOttawa~
Rii - Because I wanna eat your soul
Agnes - >u<
Kitsune - fellow comrade
Kitsuneko - .....e-errr .///.
-Sekai- - the kawaiiest steak
Corin - Uhh.. because he's totally awesome, lol
Fackbire - Great person who I've gotten to know well :3
Nexy - ...Lots of good times too~

Oh god okay no more.

So yeah, I'd say this is a pretty accurate list that should remain the same for the next while (until I actually meet someone :V)

EDIT: dammit someone posted before I could finish my last edits ;_;

EDIT2: People I've forgotten because I'm a silly poot or just didn't include because my list would be suuuper long :< : Keksi, iMercurial
Mismagius

Kitsunemimi wrote:

1. Blue Dragon | Because ASDFAGHAOJFJAIOGHORIWHA
gfjhfjhfsdgsfhfshjgj I didn't expect this ;wwwwwwww;
Backfire
Was Mimi not on my list?
Oh god.

Kitsunemimi - I remember when you "did a little poot" on me. It was gross and will haunt my nightmares forever.
Rii_old_1

Backfire wrote:

Wolfn - Great friend, and we've been friends for quite some time. First person I have cammed with in a long time, too.
Itachi - Sweet kid, kind of clingy but I deal with it. He flatters me too much :p
German Community - You're all too good to me, I honestly don't deserve the love ;w;
Blue Dragon - Me and him share too many things in common. It's not physically healthy :v
Lilac - I adore lily with all my heart. I wanna kiss him and hug him and lick him.
Agnes - You probably don't care about me as much as you might have used to, but I still love you.
Shiirn - Horrible person to go with my problems, but a good person that I enjoy in general.
galvenize - This guy is such a cool guy and he makes the best fucking maps in the world.
DaxMasterix - ^
Zapy - Second Cutest Finnish and I slave my taiko maps for him as well :v Our convo's always just end up being music conversations. He won't give me a fucking hug :c
Mara - We were better friends at one point, and we don't talk much now, but I like you c:
Kyonko - I will always protect and defend you kyonko. Don't ever let anyone get you down, because you're a wonderful person.
Any other Taiko Players - You guys are like my family. I can't even list all of you.

Yeah that's about it, but I know I missed some. Feel free to quote and post a sad face if I missed you TAT

Backfire wrote:

Ok im too lazy to update my list so here are the few people I missed

Monsieur Color - Slime girls, among other things. He has the best accent ever \:D/
Ampzz - Something about anime goes here
ThePal - Cool guy thay likes pwnies.
Rukarioman - I have no idea how I forgot you.
Zetta - Idk we jus mat yestirdai bt eye liek him >w<
Rantai - We need to play total war shogun 2 soon :c
ztrot - Nice guy when he's notyelling at people
UndermimE - A darling girl with a more than charming personality. I havent spolen with her much lately though.
Everyone Else on osu! monthly - We have nice times at the meetings c:
Bass - Since he keeps bothering me to put him on the list and i'm "not allowed" to have kyonko if I don't have him. Happy, dear?
Fuck you shimmy, fuck you :l
the real shimmy wanted to meet me, so as his faker you should also
Mercurial
I want to meet you Rii :3

Kitsu </3
Rii_old_1

iMercurial wrote:

ditto, we should totally spam these forums up together one day
Mercurial

Rii wrote:

iMercurial wrote:

ditto, we should totally spam these forums up together one day
Totally
F m L_old

iMercurial wrote:

Totally
how about no?
Gaba
In no particular order:

Blue Dragon
antsu
bedabeda
Kazuo
fabriciorby

They're all awesome and fun people that I like to spend time with.
ampzz
It's funny how people genuinely care about not being on so-and-so's list.
Sander-Don
I could give 10 shits about being on some awkward kid's list.
Valentiino

Backfire wrote:

DaxMasterix - ^

(*/////∇/////*)
Mercurial

Kitsunemimi wrote:

EDIT2: People I've forgotten because I'm a silly poot or just didn't include because my list would be suuuper long :< : Keksi, iMercurial

<3
Mismagius

Sander-Don wrote:

I don't understand why do you have to be such an asshole sometimes, seriously.
-Athena-
well Sander-Don it's alright to have fun sometimes...
Mercurial
Well...

I have to update my list, meh...

Blue Dragon: He was one of the first who ask for me when I woke of my eternal slumber.
Kitsu: A really good person who make me laugh sometimes and a really good CTB Player (I'm your fan, seriously.)
Rii: Fuckin' Cirno, stop stealin' my bandana ♥
MikuMiku97: Funny as hell.
Agnes: No reason. xD
Corin

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Corin - Uhh.. because he's totally awesome, lol
First compliment of the day. \:D/
OnosakiHito

Backfire wrote:

If you want me to write something specific
OnosakiHito - Best taiko friend of all time. Has supported me on numerous occasions, and I seriously just want to kiss him.
Better. Forget me once again, and I will beat the sh*t out of you... ...again! j/k~
Neptune
1. Michi ~ I've known him for such a long while already, he's a cool guy and I'd like to meet him.
2. Cookiezi ~ Because it's someone I got to know a time ago, and he's really nice and funny.
3. Komuyi99 ~ She's the cutest person in the world, she's always like NYAAA. <3
4. Apel ~ Even though he's not active, I speak to him quite often on other chatrooms and games, he's a funny dude with a special sense of humor.

no 5
Teras

Sander-Don wrote:

This.
Rii_old_1
Teras, yo avatar is epic lol
those
Kay, finally making a list. Forgive me for reading 5 as 13...and I'm sure I left some out, so yeah.

ampzz
aston
Blue Dragon
Copter-kun
Hika
Kitsunemimi
mochi
MR_DC
Mythol
Pheon
Satonaka
xcherry
YodaSnipe
Hika
I feel so special<3
Teras

Rii wrote:

Teras, yo avatar is epic lol
Basement, yo.
Mismagius
meh

1. Hika - I don't really think I have to give an explanation for you being in my list. I love you forever and ever, and you're the most important person in my life. We always talk about everything and I trust you fully, so I'm just really glad that you are in my life and even though shit may happen sometimes, we're still fine and I'm glad that you're still mine. <3 Soooooooooooooooooo I guess I can say you're the one in the top of my list. (I accidentally typed "life" instead of "list" but it works too ~)

--

2. Kitsunemimi - Even though we haven't talked much lately as much as we used to some months ago, I think we're still awesome friends and that you're an awesome CtB player that taught me how to stop hating CtB and now I actually play it sometimes. Also, you're way too moe =w=

--

3. Sterlin - Yeah. I know. We have been through some serious shit ever since we met, and we can argue sometimes, but the good thing is that we're always going to make up after some time and that you're going to be all tsun :v *runs*

--

4. Backfire - I'm pretty sure we have a lot of things in common, and this makes it easier for us to be awesome friends. :v Also you know I can trust you for a lot of things and you helped me a lot when I was sad so I'm really glad for it ~ (and I'm going to do my part for that collab someday D: )

--

5. Shinu - A nice person that I've met some days ago and that we have talked about a lot of stuff like weather (I seriously want to go to Germany so I can see snow right now because of you D: ) And she's very cool so I guess that's it. I'm glad I could help you that day ~

--

5.5. Agnes - I feel ashamed for not being able to not put you into my top 5. You seriously give me light when I can't find ANY solution for my problems and you understand how I feel when I'm lonely. I seriously hope everything turns out fine for you, because you're a great person and a very nice friend.

--

Alice - I didn't forget about the "I'm going to be your friend" thing. I am sorry.
Bittersweet - maldita, volte para o brasil e venha para a terra dos viados o sul pra que eu possa te abraçar ;-;
Sathron - Sathy <3 I love you. Thanks for helping me when I was sad and also; you're a great mapper. Don't ever give up at whatever you want~
Gaba - O GOLEIRO GABA ESTAVA MUUUUUUUITO PREOCUPADO COM O FATO DE QUE BD NÃO ESTÁ TÃO LONGE
[Luanny PhNyx] - daora a vida
RageTH - as mina pira no hernandez kkk
fabriciorby - pq vc é um viado que gosta de chupar um pau, e é por isso que eu quero te conhecer (; -s
poisonchan - pchaaaaaaan <3 eu só não te incluí na minha lista principal pq a gente não falou muito ultimamente, desculpa ;-;. mas vc é uma pessoa que eu posso confiar TOTALMENTE e que vc é a minha grande amiga, mesmo <3

I didn't include some people in the list (and also Wiinchan, even though I've already met her I want to do it again) this time because asdafsssssssss i'm too lazy to write about everyone. But if you're not included you're free to cry to me about it in-game (as long as I know you a lot l: ) and I'll add you here~

EDIT: i no know speak engrish
Hika
w-what.
eu te amo, Ricardo. <3
[Luanny]

Blue Dragon wrote:

[Luanny PhNyx] - daora a vida
Of hour the life.
maal

Teras wrote:

Sander-Don wrote:

This.
o... Okay. ):
dNextGen
emaal,gladi,tkiller,8ball,lc,wiedz
maal
1. Lillywonka <3 i love you :3
2. Teras
3. dNextGen
4. GladiOol
5. Gyunyuu.
6. f e a r.
GladiOol
Im so popular ^__^~~~ Uguu desu
maal

GladiOol wrote:

Im so popular ^__^~~~ Uguu desu
That's because you so cute kawaii <33333
LillyWonka
well...

1. Emaal <3 I love you :>
2. Mikey ♥
3. Shael
4. ShadowSoul
5. RealPoki, DoKoLP

also
:3
Jenny, PsychoSkill, Draeno, Linco, Partzschi, Shiny x, Slih, Scanlatione
Sync
1. Sync
2. this is
3. an e-
4. -peen
5. thread
UnderminE
yes
666th post
Nishiji
1- UnderminE ( she always listens to me)
2- UnderminE ( i can talk every sh*tty stuff with her)
3- UnderminE ( i think she's really original than others)
4- UnderminE (she's damn funny and i never boring to talk with her)
5- UnderminE (cuz she's my best friend)

Enough.
Mara
Go for it, bro!
Nishiji

LunaticMara wrote:

Go for it, bro!
show more