posted
Total Posts
show more
Hamuko

animask wrote:

Also, Zelos is too tsundere to meet me irl~
And I'm too yandere to meet irl >:
TBTE
All Girls and two boys one this motherfucking list go.

First, ztrot:

Second, -Kola: I guess she's my waifu, you should ask me and see ;)

Third Ryu: My 1st waifu <3

Fourth, Agnes: idk, we've been on good terms lately why not.

Fifth: Inamaru: also is a
Backfire
I guess I ought to make a new one. I'll just put a bunch. None of it except the first 5 are in specific order. I love a lot of people.

1 - Obvious Choice, is Jenna. Of course I would want to meet her, she's my girlfriend.
2 - Vext. Vext is one boss mother fucker, and we've been through a lot of bad things, and know each other really well. (I guess Firo applies here as well)
2.5 - Itachi. A cute little boy whom I love with all my heart. *pats*
3 - Wolfn. He's adorable :3 I like talking to him. He's my games outside of osu! buddy.
4 - Shiirn. Reliable, but lately we dont talk much. We'll get back talking one day.
5 - Mr Color. We disagree on taiko, but then again, a lot of people probably disagree with my taiko views. But he's sweet and I lurv him.
6 - The Rest of the osu!monthly team. Obligatory. Guess I can say, JJ is still my oldest friend on here that still talks to me. Other than sander.
7 - Speaking of which, every taiko player ever. I get along real well with you all...well most of the time. A majority of you pick on me because im particularly sensitive about myself, and my maps. But its fine.
8 - Broetchen. He makes me smile. One of the only people who highlights me in chat a lot :p
9 - All of the Vent/Forum Guys. I don't talk exclusively to you all (and you know who you are) but i'm sure I would like a majority of you if I ever caught you in game. Just as long as I dont embarass myself too much on either one, due to me putting my foot in my mouth a lot.
10 - Whymeman. We don't talk a whole lot, but we did quite a while back. You're sweet and I'd love to meet you one day, because you're one of the more pleasent people to talk to on osu!.
11 - Lolcubes (aka Lolicubes). I love youuuu <3 I need to make an acceptable taiko for you one day.
12 - Bass and Kyonko. Good friends, for quite a while. I've probably pissed them off a few times, though.
13 - D33d. Been there for me a lot, and he's one of my onii-chans <3
14 - Tenshi. Braddy nyan :3
15 - Rakyero. Best friend for a while, recently dissappeared. :c
16 - Aleks719. I love love love your maps, and you're one of the sweetest people in the whole game ><
17 - Everyone else. I would happily come meet anyone who plays this game, even the ones I don't like. I figure a large majority would act different in real life, anyways.
UnderminE
New list:

ampzz
fishie
shiirn
firo-vext
lunatic mara *scares*
FisHie_old
Everyone wants to meet LunaticMara. They just don't admit it.
UnderminE
In soviet russia, lunaticmara wan- oh wait.
Aleks719

Backfire wrote:

16 - Aleks719
yay, my 1st highlight in this thread :D
Elly-chan
miney doesn't love me anymoreeeeeee
UnderminE
Nope, I love you most. You are special. That was a quick list.
Nilsso

Elly-chan wrote:

Nilsso wrote:

Whats up with people wanting to meet admins? So they can kiss their asses more :D? loled.
Seriously. You really just posted that? -.-

i'm friends with a few BATs and MATs / i'd prolly want to meet at least one of them some day to just hang out. Does that mean I want to 'kiss their asses more'? No, I just want to hang out because we're FRIENDS.
Sure thing bro, keep telling urself that :D

failboat wrote:

Nilsso wrote:

Whats up with people wanting to meet admins? So they can kiss their asses more :D? loled.
only if i'd get to do that literally
Well, in that case! failboat, ur always so literal...
Vext_old
Yay~ it seems Firo and I have become one person/visit now~
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

Yay~ it seems Firo and I have become one person/visit now~
<3
Shellghost
No one wants to visit Nilsso.
Firo Prochainezo

Shellghost wrote:

No one wants to kiss his ass.

Boohoo.
Nilsso

Shellghost wrote:

Everyone in my list wants to meet me, I bet u wanna meet every admin and lick it with them;).
boat
i want to meet that faget nilsso
TBTE

failboat wrote:

/me quickly feels decived.
boat
Oh and I've already met theowest, he is sleeping in my guest room.
Mukku
I would love to meet:

Jericho2442
Nharox
Garven
Mianki
MaDBoY94
IppE602
fishie
Shieva
AzureDraco
Zapy
Ironhawk
XZero94

The list would be longer but I already met Sutsuka, morovaa, heintsi, Lanttu, Spidu, MRJR, LunaticMara, ragelewa and Derpator.

It seems that there are more than 5 people in my list. Whoops
FisHie_old
Tuuba-Mukku

:c
UnderminE
FisHie fishie bakashie bakafishie
boat
ippe602
mara
fishie
faust
sevas-tra
TBTE (lmao)
wumbo
evol
jesse1412
theowest
pontus
deliciousflatchest
doland
vikkez
nilsso
tbte
vikkez
zelouge
xmentalx
foulcoon
Nilsso

failboat wrote:

Shellghost...... Go lick dat admin.
I also want to meet dat lesbo failboat.
Jarby
The 5 people you would love to lick, anyone?
TBTE

failboat wrote:

TBTE (lmao)
It's because i am fucking gangsta as shit bro. <3

Gonna update after school.
theowest
Backfire
theowest - Was all of that a fucking joke? because I laughed for about an hour of all the irony of it.
theowest
-
DeathxShinigami
Wow, really? No just no.

If I don't see what you wrote about me gone within the next 48 hours. I'm getting someone to fix it for me then.

Also blocked theowest.
whymeman
@ theowest: Fix your post before you're fixed. You have 24 hours from the time of this post to do so. I'm serious.
Firo Prochainezo
Wait what.

I don't understand. o_o
Vext_old
Whoa, theowest looks dumber than me right now, how do you feel about that shellghost?
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

Whoa, theowest looks dumber than me right now, how do you feel about that shellghost?
I dunno, your level of stupidity is beyond imagination. And I'm lovin' it.
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Vext wrote:

I dunno, your level of stupidity is beyond imagination. And I'm lovin' it.
Shut up baby, I know it.
f e a r
I don't get it
Can someone explain whatsup?
Shellghost

Vext wrote:

At least it's different.
Jarby
Huh, so what was in theowest's post before it was edited? Disregarding that, it's Marina time.

theowest wrote:

This guy is a fucking osu celeb. I love him. He's fucking awesome and if I were gay, I swear, I'd fucking fuck the shit out of him if I had the chance.

theowest wrote:

No homo.
Rantai
As far as I can tell, that is the unedited version.
UnderminE

Rantai wrote:

As far as I can tell, that is the unedited version.
I feel the same.
maal
i don't get it
show more