forum

The 5 people you would love to meet

posted
Total Posts
show more
Potatomasher
Aight here we go!

1. zozozofun : Hup holland hup! XD
2. Swiftwolf Yellowtail: I mean, how awesome can a username be?
3. TBTE
4. Sekai I suppose? Don't really know her :3
5. I'm bad with names. Basically anyone who has talked to me in the chat. Oh wait, OnlyEatPotatoes perhaps, for obvious reasons :3
boat

Potatomasher wrote:

Aight here we go!

3. TBTE
ha
Makar
Vext_old

-Sekai- wrote:

BrokenArrow wrote:

Everone loves you Sekai <3
On how many lists are you? I stopped counting :D
awww~ Arrow <3~
this my last i hope xD
*changes list to

Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

*changes list to

Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
Somebody wants to die tonight.
dkun

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Vext wrote:

*changes list to

Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
oh shit
Vext_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Vext wrote:

*changes list to

Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
Sekai
Sekai

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Removing Vext since I already met him ~
Sorry dear, didn't quite hear you through all the hypocritical material. I <3 you
Mara
RIP Vext.
Hamuko

LunaticMara wrote:

RIP Vext.
dkun

LunaticMara wrote:

RIP Vext.
Shiirn
Updated list

...nobody right now.
Backfire

Shiirn wrote:

Updated list

...nobody right now.
I guess you dont love me and jenna anymore? Pff. Fine :c
nimi
mmk. no special order. -finally making the list, since now the number of people I wanna meet got smaller >_< -

danichan well well dani. it has been already a year that we talked for the first time. since that day, we share lots of stuff about our lives - well, at least i do - we laugh together, spend hours and hours only talking about stuff that makes no sense at all, and never - or almost never - get tired of it. you're the one who understands me, who listens to every crap i talk about - ok, sometimes you 'a' me a bit, but ehh - and yeah, we still need to sing Disturbed together, make silly faces and laugh as idiots, share chocolates, cherries and melona. <3 I'M WAITING FOR YA, rawr desu. <3

dkun tee'hee. what can I say about you? you're suuch a special friend to me, dkun. we can talk about everything.. you're the one of that people in who I know I can trust.. with whom I don't feel shy of crying, of sharing the stuff I feel, of laughing... and yeah. even if you break your promise sometimes, if you're bipolar and act like an asshole when you're in a bad mood, if you sleep while talking to me.. I don't care. cuz you're my friend, and I love you just the way your are x3

H1ko hmm.. oh god, haha. we talk, we laugh, we have lots of fun.. sometimes we fight for silly reasons, sometimes I screw up, sometimes you do. but what matters is that our friendship is way stronger than all those silly argues, right? damn man.. how many nights I've already spent only saying random stuff, how many random messages we've already sent to each other saying gay stuff that make no sense? - or makes, idk - ohwell, all that I can say that you're a really important person for me, honey. and no matter what happens, we'll always be together.. doesn't matter if we have to stay away for some random reason or whatever.

Dragvon well x3 you're simply the best listener in the entire world, drag. I love the way you're calm, know how to act, know what to say... what would I be without you to cheer me up and send me random messages sometimes? we haven't spent much time together, but eh.. you're still really important to me <3 thanks for always being here for me.. and never forget I'll always be here for you as well.

Kari-anh it hasn't been to long that we met, but it feels like there's just.. something between us that makes us connected or something XD we get along so well, and in such a short period of time you've got my trust. I love telling you my stories, listening to you - in all the ways, haha x3 - and yeah. I just neeed to meet you to prove you I'm serious when I say you're reaally sweet x3

I can't count o:
jericho2442 aw. *trying to find words* how can I say this.. >_> it's pretty funny the way we can easy talk for so long being so different, haha. dunno, I just enjoy a lot spending time with you, listening to your stories and telling you mine - specially in the moments we start talking about stupid stuff and start laughing a lot - and being envy/making you envy of some tasty food, haha. and oh, btw. you still owe me a picture that beats mine x3

White Wolf baka-kun x3 you're so silly and shy sometimes >< but ehh, I guess you know how special you are to me, right? wish we were still close as we used to be :/ wanna meet you to see if what I've said was right (you know what I mean.. right? XD)

Henkie rawr <3 we haven't spent much time together, but eh. you're such a special person to me x3 - and that's probably why I don't mind spending my night talking to you, typing on a crappy mobile's keyboard and sleeping at 3:30AM when I gotta wake up at 6, tee'hee - and well, yeah. wanna finally meet you to do all the stuff we talk about <3

eddieee cuz you're fucking funny and i wanna laugh and have fun with you irl >:

Fuuko even if there are breaks that take months between our talks, I still wanna fiinally give you the hug we talk about x3

Kite you're a bit crazy.. but ehh, you've got me XD dunno, just wanna meet you to talk irl.. and to finally find out how you look like >_< baka

Well, there's probably more people that I can't remember atm >_<
and oh.. I'd like to meet again everyone I've already met >:
aston_old

Shiirn wrote:

...nobody right now.
same.
dkun

Wiinter wrote:

dkun tee'hee. what can I say about you? you're suuch a special friend to me, dkun. we can talk about everything.. you're the one of that people in who I know I can trust.. with whom I don't feel shy of crying, of sharing the stuff I feel, of laughing... and yeah. even if you break your promise sometimes, if you're bipolar and act like an asshole when you're in a bad mood, if you sleep while talking to me.. I don't care. cuz you're my friend, and I love you just the way your are x3
aww yeahhhhhhhh.
Vext_old

Shiirn wrote:

Updated list

...nobody right now.
Awww is it 'cause I don't get on skype very often?
Firo Prochainezo

Vext wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

Updated list

...nobody right now.
Awww is it 'cause I don't get on skype very often?
Or he probably doesn't like you anymore. I dunno.

I can see why, though.
Shiirn
It's more like "i don't want anyone to see me as i am right now" rather than "i don't want to see anyone", so don't worry about that.

and dkun i need to hop on a greyhound sometime soon fuck it all
Vext_old

Shiirn wrote:

It's more like "i don't want anyone to see me as i am right now except Vext because I love him" rather than "i don't want to see anyone", so don't worry about that.

and dkun i need to hop on a greyhound sometime soon fuck it all
Awww I love you too buddy~.

But I love myself more.
Kakarotto_old
Maybe some people of #portuguese and some american people.
Danzai_old
I would like to meet:

1: -Kola
2: CXu
3: Jarby
4: Larto
5: dkun
6:ztrot
(poot writing numbers)
tats!
Rena :D
KRZY
Flute
AndreasHD
Eddieee
Gladi
Henkie
KyonkoHizara
Haneii
KRISOM
Andrea <3
jericho <3
Yeahyeahyeahhh [-.-]\m/
Shiirn (Belive it or not. He might be able to punch some logic into me :D)
Shellghost
Tachanne
Corin
Rokodo
D33D
Lizzehb
iMuffin
Powerdrone
Lily
Odaril
SUSHI <333333
Backfire
Sander-dondondon
Mekadon don don
Zelos
AkwardMoose (RIP? D:)
Doomsday
Andrea
Faust & Firo

Ok, I'm starting to writing doubles. Everyone else that feel like they should be on this list, probaly should :>
Firo Prochainezo
Holy shit, Danzai.

Why so many people?
Topic Starter
Faust
Maybe I should change the name of the thread to "The 5 people you would definitely meet".......

And I mean definitely.
CXu
Danzai_old

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Holy shit, Danzai.

Why so many people?
Becasue I can't just pick 5. I love them all!!
Vext_old

Danzai wrote:

Faust & Firo
Yes, 'cause they live together.
Jarby

Faust wrote:

Maybe I should change the name of the thread to "The 5 people you would definitely meet".......

And I mean definitely.
Or make a second thread for actual encounters and watch as no one posts.
Vext_old

Jarby wrote:

Faust wrote:

And I mean definitely.
Or make a second thread for actual encounters and watch as no one posts other than Vext and Firo.
Fix'd.
Flanster
no changes
Jarby
Okay, I've been putting off posting my list here for quite some time now, but I've got a plan.

1. D33d from The United Kingdom.

You're so worth it, you are.

2. Larto from Germany.

We'll stay awake beneath the trees.

3. mtmcl from The United States.

I'll take you to the ocean, I'll bring the sun.

4. Odaril from France.

Speak to me.

5. ztrot from The United States.

Lights, lights, lights, lalalaligh ligh lighlighligh lights.

I'm sad that I could only give five people (ir)relevant Ellie Goulding quotes, but in the end, it doesn't even matter.
Suimya
no changes here as well~
Jazz

MMzz wrote:

4. hikari_eniza

Hika wrote:

5.hikari_eniza.
god i'm in their list..i can now die happy :D
Quaraezha
I feel so unloved ;A;

wait a minute.

Mr Color wrote:

7. - Quaraezha. Ultimate bros since I came around in #filipino and DAMN YOU'RE SO POOTING GOOD AT PHOTOSHOP NO ONE CAN STRESS IT ENOUGH. I hope we can set a TNL Night soon.

Haseo wrote:

hikari_eniza, Pizzicatto,Tri-Edge Azure_Kyte, Kirino Kousaka, and Quaraezha.
Kola
Then ~ >-<

1. Danzai
2. Elfice
3. Gcode
4. White Wolf
5. nOtashy
Hamuko

-Kola wrote:

Then ~ >-<

1. Danzai
2. Elfice
3. Gcode
4. White Wolf
5. nOtashy
;w;
Inb4 "Teta, I don't even know you"
boat
teta
Hamuko
failboat
maal
noone.

since i am not wanted anywhere either. :D
Kola

Teta wrote:

-Kola wrote:

Then ~ >-<

1. Danzai
2. Elfice
3. Gcode
4. White Wolf
5. nOtashy
;w;
Inb4 "Teta, I don't even know you"

Teeeetaaaa ;w;'' Im sorry >~< But i know you like 2 weeks i think xD
boat
theowest, teta, fishie

idk about mm as he has like spoken to me once, which was in my transgender thread
show more