forum

Rika Matsumoto - Mesaze Pokemon Master

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Metalik
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 9 октября 2008 г. at 12:44:44

Artist: Rica Matsumoto
Title: Mesaze Pokemon Master
BPM: 119,9
Filesize: 4728kb
Play Time: 01:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Pokefan (Easy) (0,92 stars, 60 notes)
  2. Gym Leader (Hard) (2,6 stars, 113 notes)
  3. Pokemon Trainer (Normal) (1,32 stars, 87 notes)
Download: Rica Matsumoto - Mesaze Pokemon Master
Download: Rica Matsumoto - Mesaze Pokemon Master (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It is my Third Beatmap
This map for Pokefans
Edit 1 bpm 119.90
offset 2430
Add Video
and all New
Added new difficulty (Pokemon Trainer)
and small fix
James
bpm 119.90
offset 2430
Topic Starter
Metalik
I fix all
K-S-O
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Metalik
UP!
luke0719
just wondering why there is no beatmap for this epic first opening for the whole pokemon series

And here you made it! I'm looking forward to see this get ranked. :P

Maybe add a normal difficulty?
Topic Starter
Metalik
Maybe. I am added normal..... but ballance.....=(
mm201
http://peppy.chigau.com/Beat%20Spacing.jpg

Notes the same time apart should have the same distance between them. (or otherwise be perfectly on top of each other, called a stack)

Intense wasn't very hard. Tiny hit circles != hard level. (Heck, I used Hard Rock for Bill Nye [Hard].) And there was a distinct lack of variety. Most of it was just notes on the downbeat and the occasional spinner. Not to mention how most of the map was in the top left corner.

I'd suggest playing some more highly rated ranked maps for ideas, then coming back to this.
CheeseWarlock
There's not much good to say here. Easy isn't snapped, and none of the maps use proper spacing. Everything's in one corner. And aside from all that it's not mapped WELL to the music. Don't worry though, there's still hope for this. Like Mario said, look at some other maps to get an idea of what makes them good.