Happy birthday Len!

Lavender wrote:

向爱抚大师低头
kanor
向爱抚大师低头
Ovoui
Wow, the sb is amazing, gj!
Exa
Not sure if that's disqualification-worthy but the storyboard exceeds 5.00 sb load at certain parts.
It creates some very nasty spikes that shouldn't be there as the sb load reaches 8.00 at certain points during the choruses.

Great map and sb nonetheless!
Topic Starter
yf_bmp

Exa wrote:

Not sure if that's disqualification-worthy but the storyboard exceeds 5.00 sb load at certain parts.
It creates some very nasty spikes that shouldn't be there as the sb load reaches 8.00 at certain points during the choruses.

Great map and sb nonetheless!
I focused on this point and do a lot optimizations, and tried the best to reduce SB Load and the duration of high SB Load (most are <1~1.5s ) while having the same effects to make it more reasonable, since SB Load is guideline.

Besides, lots of maps with great SB (especially ranked) sometimes have the duration of high SB Load (>5.00) for more than 1~1.5s so I think it is okay
pocket-Gao
扑通Orz
-Atri-
Loli's feet is cute and nice though
Signum
Dear yf_bmp teach me how to SB ;w;
Congratulations btw.
Adot
sorry .. i don't want to disturb you.

but i think the source metadata is wrong because the full ver it's not served for beatmania IIDX, so the source must be clear. you can check the wiki here

I hope you got a point of this, thanks
it's up to you to respond this or not.
Topic Starter
yf_bmp

IamKwaN wrote:

Kuo Kyoka wrote:

It should be: かめりあ feat.ななひら
yf isn't sure, so I am here.

かめりあ feat. ななひら is the artist of the short version in IIDX, you should refer to the album alias i linked for the long version

Besides, wiki can not be the reference to metadata.
IamKwaN

Adot wrote:

but i think the source metadata is wrong because the full ver it's not served for beatmania IIDX, so the source must be clear. you can check the wiki here
you have to realize this concept:
full (or extended) version and short version are originated from the same song. if we put anime name under the source field for full version of opening and ending, then arcade game remixes and full version should be treated the same.
Adot

IamKwaN wrote:

you have to realize this concept:
full (or extended) version and short version are originated from the same song. if we put anime name under the source field for full version of opening and ending, then arcade game remixes and full version should be treated the same.
ah, i see. if you say so, the source wasn't problem then.
sorry for my misunderstand, and good luck.

gratz btw
fartownik
01:18:160 (2,3,4,5,6,7) -
and 01:20:674 (2,3,4,5,6,7) -

Both are poorly mapped compared to the rest of the map. They follow neither the lyrics nor the beat, just an imaginary one, making it very confusing to read.
You're missing a very important beat at 01:18:328 and 01:21:009.

04:46:485 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) -
04:57:211 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) -

Yes, I'm going to point out the 1/6s. Why are they there, honestly. You play a map for 4 and a half minutes to randomly miss on a 1/6 stream that is spaced like a regular 1/4 and that was never introduced in the map before. Either: make them sliders like you did at 00:50:339 (1,2,3) or: SWAP them with those sliders, by which I mean moving the 1/6s into the first part of the map to introduce them earlier, but it'd take some moving with patterns.

The map is really fun, hope you can fix those things asap.
Kencho
讓你不改HP4
Topic Starter
yf_bmp

fartownik wrote:

Both are poorly mapped compared to the rest of the map. They follow neither the lyrics nor the beat, just an imaginary one, making it very confusing to read.
You're missing a very important beat at 01:18:328 and 01:21:009.

Yes, I'm going to point out the 1/6s. Why are they there, honestly. You play a map for 4 and a half minutes to randomly miss on a 1/6 stream that is spaced like a regular 1/4 and that was never introduced in the map before. Either: make them sliders like you did at 00:50:339 (1,2,3) or: SWAP them with those sliders, by which I mean moving the 1/6s into the first part of the map to introduce them earlier, but it'd take some moving with patterns.

The map is really fun, hope you can fix those things asap.
u are truly right but what you wrote is subjective and I have my own thought. They are not poorly mapped as u said

First I want to say you maybe annoyed when u play the map for the first time, but please notice these places and think it, then try another pc. They maybe not that sudden for u

The music here is totally different from other parts, and IMO I should do some differences on patterns or rhythms to follow the music. So I did this. 2+4 to make the air different, and test player switching finger. And to make them more reasonable, I make them in two parts for coincidence (music are almost same.) And it isn't overmapped.
yea u may make it with 5 1/4 circles(or 3+3), it's nice but it's not my thought

First, the rhythm is not that random u know. as u said 00:50:339 (1,2,3) - rhythm before are all 1/6s so the rhythm is coincident. Then please notice the patterns in the last kiai. SV are mostly 2.5x and the style is totally different and harder then before. If I just still use 1/6 sliders or swap as u said, it will be poor. What's more, 04:46:819 (1) - 04:57:546 (1) - before the map was qualified, these objects was replaced by 3 circles with a longer stream here. However, in order to make it easier for more players to play, I considered to replace them with a slider.

These are bases of my mapping on those objects.
Fycho
What fartownik post makes sense. For 04:46:485 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) -and 04:57:211 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - , sincethey are in last KIAI which is the hardest part, they are fine as the difficulty and the concept. However 1/6 streams that are spaced like 1/4 streams, they are hardly expected when playing. The playability of them are doubtful, so I guess more discussion with other modders before going ranked wouldn't hurt anything.
Pata-Mon
-kevincela-
incredible sb
Kyubey
Man, I love your storyboards, they are really different compared to most of boring particle-based effect showcase storyboards nowadays, the effort you put into making the overall idea consistent and sprites you pick for it are great. I wish more storyboarders tried to make some ideas and used sprites instead of just doing random dot-based effects.
Yumeno Himiko
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6058823

记得处理一下lightbeam.png,套个alpha通道上去
Topic Starter
yf_bmp
to Fycho: ok yes rhythm is ok but maybe the distance is a bit far so I decreased that

to fartownik: About the first point, I did some remap there.

to Kyubey & -kevincela-: thank you!

to examination:夏季吧用橡皮擦抹了几下

Besides, 02:08:440 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - 04:38:607 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - Made the patterns easier
Rizia
rebub#1
smallboat
rebub#2
Topic Starter
yf_bmp
谢船也抽空点图
Arzenvald

Kyubey wrote:

Man, I love your storyboards, they are really different compared to most of boring particle-based effect showcase storyboards nowadays, the effort you put into making the overall idea consistent and sprites you pick for it are great. I wish more storyboarders tried to make some ideas and used sprites instead of just doing random dot-based effects.
the concept are just almost the same with the current iidx bga though :>
either way, agree with the sprited animation.. astonishing storyboard, loved the IIDX playfield part so much
stars /w/
Topic Starter
yf_bmp
thx for star
yes some elements and ideas are from iidx bga but it really takes me time to think about other ideas and realize them to make a complete sb. (Should thx to [Mahua] help me get those elements)
:>
WORSTPOLACKEU
03:46:484 (2,1,2,3) -
This feels very weird while playing, this has more potential for the rhythm than those sliders and if you would like those sliders then please change the hitsounds because it really is weird to hear triple sound but not clicking anything.

Other than that it's an amazing map!
Gust
贝斯大老婆啊,那那西拉
Len
i played it on offline when i was at home
and now, its fine imo.
Kyubey

ajeemaniz wrote:

the concept are just almost the same with the current iidx bga though :>
I kinda knew that, but it's no matter for me since the best thing is it fits the track greatly in osu!, even old storyboards on IOSYS tracks that were made by copying animations and stuff from flash versions of videos looked awesome for me even if I knew where are they from. Final product is what matters.
Topic Starter
yf_bmp

WORSTPOLACKEU wrote:

03:46:484 (2,1,2,3) -
This feels very weird while playing, this has more potential for the rhythm than those sliders and if you would like those sliders then please change the hitsounds because it really is weird to hear triple sound but not clicking anything.

Other than that it's an amazing map!
sorry not to reply in time, but I tried my best to think about what u wrote and think it's only a small pronlem..
WORSTPOLACKEU
Okay let's mod this.

There are few situations like this, I think it's a bigger issue because it feels really weird to play it.
It can be an issue when you click those sliders but you hear a strong beat on the end out of nowhere, I tend to think I missed a click and the whole rhythm becomes unstable. I think you should change those parts.
00:17:490 (1,2) - That extension onto the strong beat just makes you hold it for too long, I recommend putting a kickslider there instead for the emphasis because now you have the emphasis after the actual strong beat and it ignores the start.
00:55:283 (2,3) - You can hear this is mapped wrong. It's mapped offbeat and doesn't fit the rhythm at all, you can clearly hear it when you play it.
01:53:859 (1,1) - 01:54:278 - you just added this beat with hitsound which basically made the pattern worse. The streaming directly after 1/1 starting oin blue tick is not cool and it would be much better if you just didn't invent a beat that doesn't exist in the first place and you just went with stream starting on the white tick because that's how the rhythm in the song goes. If you say you mapped to the vocals, it's 1/6 first and going into 1/4 so that's wrong rhythm too.
01:56:205 (4,5) - I don't know why sliders are made this offbeat way sometimes, it's inconsistent with the rest of the song and quite frankly the strong beats are SCREAMING to be clicked at.
02:13:300 (2,3) - What, this is completely offbeat. You can hear that while playing at once and these things ruin this map which is very fucking sad..
02:15:479 (1,2) - When you hear that strong beat on the end of the slider you should be clicking the next note spaced far away from it. I'd do a 5 stream there instead of what you did, much better playability.
02:24:864 (1,1) - Not a perfect stack.
03:46:652 (1,2,3,4) - This should be this rhythm -> Something like this http://puu.sh/rb9Sf/43926f3417.jpg your rhythm skips so many strong beats it's pain to play and could be much better, doesn't have to be this way but atleast make it fit the beats or hitsound it so it doesn't ignore it.
04:18:328 (2,3) - Shorten the slider and make the stream start at white tick, that's when emphasis comes on but sliderend once again, doesn't really make it seen strong.
04:22:853 (1) - Such an opportunity for an epic slider here.
04:32:909 (1,2,3) - Not perfect stack.
04:38:188 - This is just my personal opinion, I won't point out more of those but this doesn't need to be mapped and it feels weird to play an additional note in those situations, there are few of those in this map but I think you want it to be this way, this is just something I dislike and it's an overmap.

I understand the last kiai with the sliderends, it's consistent throughout the kiai so it's fine and you get used to it, no randomness.

You can ignore this mod if you just want to quickrank this although I recommend looking through it to ensure you map has the best quality, also you could probably find some more of those that are just not rhytmically correct and don't really fit.

Amazing map!
IamKwaN
requested by yf

to bn: pls do not qualify directly without mapper's consent
Topic Starter
yf_bmp
Not any bns' fault but maybe I didn't say clearly..
Rumia-
while it dq i just want to say hmm
00:18:076 (2,1) - this is a bit unexpected jumpstream , it is really hard to time it since it jump on first object of the stream which is easily mistimed the following up streams
01:16:652 (2,3,4) - i think something wrong hear even tho i can hit it but feel like 3 and 4 should swap position
01:26:540 (1,1,1,1) - nothing wrong just the slider path look a bit weird (?)
01:52:350 (1,3) - can stack properly i guess
02:32:993 - here maybe can reduce volume for this part ? feel a bit too loud
04:31:903 (1) - a bit weird why you dont add circle at the cymbal beat on the next red tick

so much fun
Topic Starter
yf_bmp

WORSTPOLACKEU wrote:

Okay let's mod this.

There are few situations like this, I think it's a bigger issue because it feels really weird to play it.
It can be an issue when you click those sliders but you hear a strong beat on the end out of nowhere, I tend to think I missed a click and the whole rhythm becomes unstable. I think you should change those parts.
00:17:490 (1,2) - That extension onto the strong beat just makes you hold it for too long, I recommend putting a kickslider there instead for the emphasis because now you have the emphasis after the actual strong beat and it ignores the start.
00:55:283 (2,3) - You can hear this is mapped wrong. It's mapped offbeat and doesn't fit the rhythm at all, you can clearly hear it when you play it. won't change this one
01:53:859 (1,1) - 01:54:278 - you just added this beat with hitsound which basically made the pattern worse. The streaming directly after 1/1 starting oin blue tick is not cool and it would be much better if you just didn't invent a beat that doesn't exist in the first place and you just went with stream starting on the white tick because that's how the rhythm in the song goes. If you say you mapped to the vocals, it's 1/6 first and going into 1/4 so that's wrong rhythm too.
01:56:205 (4,5) - I don't know why sliders are made this offbeat way sometimes, it's inconsistent with the rest of the song and quite frankly the strong beats are SCREAMING to be clicked at.
02:13:300 (2,3) - What, this is completely offbeat. You can hear that while playing at once and these things ruin this map which is very fucking sad..
02:15:479 (1,2) - When you hear that strong beat on the end of the slider you should be clicking the next note spaced far away from it. I'd do a 5 stream there instead of what you did, much better playability.
02:24:864 (1,1) - Not a perfect stack.
03:46:652 (1,2,3,4) - This should be this rhythm -> Something like this http://puu.sh/rb9Sf/43926f3417.jpg your rhythm skips so many strong beats it's pain to play and could be much better, doesn't have to be this way but atleast make it fit the beats or hitsound it so it doesn't ignore it. won't change this one
04:18:328 (2,3) - Shorten the slider and make the stream start at white tick, that's when emphasis comes on but sliderend once again, doesn't really make it seen strong. won't change this one, either
04:22:853 (1) - Such an opportunity for an epic slider here. note is ok
04:32:909 (1,2,3) - Not perfect stack.
04:38:188 - This is just my personal opinion, I won't point out more of those but this doesn't need to be mapped and it feels weird to play an additional note in those situations, there are few of those in this map but I think you want it to be this way, this is just something I dislike and it's an overmap. it's ok maybe

I understand the last kiai with the sliderends, it's consistent throughout the kiai so it's fine and you get used to it, no randomness.

You can ignore this mod if you just want to quickrank this although I recommend looking through it to ensure you map has the best quality, also you could probably find some more of those that are just not rhytmically correct and don't really fit.

Amazing map!
thx for mod and something is what I wanted to change before it was qualified..

Rumia- wrote:

while it dq i just want to say hmm
00:18:076 (2,1) - this is a bit unexpected jumpstream , it is really hard to time it since it jump on first object of the stream which is easily mistimed the following up streams Already changed
01:16:652 (2,3,4) - i think something wrong hear even tho i can hit it but feel like 3 and 4 should swap position just try some unique rhythms. And I thought it is fit music.
01:26:540 (1,1,1,1) - nothing wrong just the slider path look a bit weird (?) ok to play. test by myself
01:52:350 (1,3) - can stack properly i guess okok lol
02:32:993 - here maybe can reduce volume for this part ? feel a bit too loud 60%
04:31:903 (1) - a bit weird why you dont add circle at the cymbal beat on the next red tick it's on purpose.

so much fun
Len
맷돌의 손잡이가 없다..
WORSTPOLACKEU
Kudosu pls <3
raririn
wocao 吊

就是第一次点开design面板我屙屎直接就没了

reQ前留个星
Snowy Dream
后排支持下Nanahira图 沉迷ななひら无法自拔
show more