1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
  4. osu!mania
posted
Currently looking for a better keyboard to play mania on since my crappy laptop has one of the worst keys to play mania on.
my price range is between $80-$150, i'm talking Australian Dollar
Any suggestions?
posted
I am not sure how you will accommodate for shipping costs being in Australia, but I'll make a personal recommendation for the Corsair K70. I've been using it with brown switches and have had some pretty great success with regards to both speed and stamina.

However, at the end of the day, it's highly dependent on your current playing situation. What are you currently using? How do your fingers hit the keyboard? Do you want something that has a very clear, tactile release? This is going to change the consideration of the switch you get.
posted
https://www.amazon.co.uk/A4-Tech-KV-300 ... B00BMD8JN4

kind of regret not buying more of this keyboard looks like they stopped manufacturing it
posted

Aqo wrote:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/A4-Tech-KV-300H-SLIM-Keyboard/dp/B00BMD8JN4

kind of regret not buying more of this keyboard looks like they stopped manufacturing it
dude wth I use that LOL
im in love with it tbh
posted
CM Quickfire Ultimate
posted
+1 CoolerMaster
I don't know about QuickFire Ultimate, but I have the XTi version with brown switches and I love it
posted
I have a g105

Don't use a g105
posted

Flanster wrote:

Aqo wrote:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/A4-Tech-KV-300H-SLIM-Keyboard/dp/B00BMD8JN4

kind of regret not buying more of this keyboard looks like they stopped manufacturing it
dude wth I use that LOL
im in love with it tbh
o/

must secretly be the best keyboard

posted

Halogen- wrote:

I am not sure how you will accommodate for shipping costs being in Australia, but I'll make a personal recommendation for the Corsair K70. I've been using it with brown switches and have had some pretty great success with regards to both speed and stamina.

However, at the end of the day, it's highly dependent on your current playing situation. What are you currently using? How do your fingers hit the keyboard? Do you want something that has a very clear, tactile release? This is going to change the consideration of the switch you get.
Thanks this keyboard sounds and looks great! its $200 from the nearest tech supplier but i might be able to raise the price :')

Well i'm using a laptop and its keyboard is not that great because i can't really hit jacks a lot using the keys on my laptop its quite slow also. Its a Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga11e and its specs are very disappointing for its price.

And thanks everyone for their suggestions, i might consider the CM STORM QUICKFIRE ULTIMATE.
posted
I can also vouch for CM Storm, I had their blue switch model for the Quickfire TK - it's a very durable keyboard and is certainly a good entry-level mech.
posted

Halogen- wrote:

I can also vouch for CM Storm, I had their blue switch model for the Quickfire TK - it's a very durable keyboard and is certainly a good entry-level mech.
Well they have blue switches which i'm not a huge fan of because they are loud but is there a way to customize what cherry you want on your keyboards?
I've also heard of the Cherry MX Speed does any keyboard have those switches? They sound VERY nice!
posted
What keyswitches are you looking for?
posted

DW10 wrote:

What keyswitches are you looking for?
It be cool to have a keyboard with Cherry MX Speed but i'm looking for a cherry thats quiet, i'm not a fan of loud and clicky keyboards
posted

Wayfeng wrote:

DW10 wrote:

What keyswitches are you looking for?
It be cool to have a keyboard with Cherry MX Speed but i'm looking for a cherry thats quiet, i'm not a fan of loud and clicky keyboards
Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB is the only one with Cherry MX Speed switches, quite expensive though.
posted
Corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB is the only one with Cherry MX Speed switches, quite expensive though.
Its fine though its like around $170 near my local tech supplier so it could be fine :')
posted

Wayfeng wrote:

i'm looking for a cherry thats quiet
you need to change your expectations then



mech

quiet

pick one
posted
If you play without keycaps them reds are quiet
posted
Laptop Key Masterrace
posted

iJinjin wrote:

Laptop Key Masterrace
lol xD
posted

iJinjin wrote:

Laptop Key Masterrace
Lololol xD
show more
Please sign in to reply.