forum

What anime are you watching now?

posted
Total Posts
show more
blobman000

JesusYamato wrote:

Don't bother with R-15, it is really bad even for a harem anime. Mayo Chiki is a way way way better watch if you want mindless harem/fanservice/comedy anime.
R-15 is pretty boring. No one cares about fan service scenes when the entire screen is covered in white.

Anyway, the full list of what I'm watching in no particular order:
SPOILER
Kamisama no Memochou
Yuri Yuri
Ro Kyu Bu
Usagi Drop
Katte ni Kaizou
Mayo Chiki
Nichijou
Nyanpire
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
R-15
Higurashi no Nako Koro ni
Seitokai no Ichizon
School Rumble
Pandora Hearts
Gosick
Astarotte no Omocha
I should really drop the boring ones, as I can't even keep up with the good ones.
Tshemmp
I just finished Code Geass. Really good anime (especially the end o.O).

Only 50 episodes waaah!
Fabi
Welcome to the NHK
Ao no Exorcist

Watching them so slowly ;__;
Haneii

JesusYamato wrote:

TKiller wrote:

Didn't watch a single episode of R-15, Blood-C and Sacred Seven tho, so some stuff might add up.
Don't bother with R-15, it is really bad even for a harem anime
It really is pretty bad...but the main character is adorable.

Sacred Seven...has a nice op? I'm not too sure why I even watch/keep up with it every week o.o

I'm currently having trouble sitting through episode 2 of kamisama no memochou. I'm thinking of swapping it with something else but can't decide. Kamisama Dolls or Dantalian no Shoka any good?
TKiller

Haneii wrote:

Kamisama Dolls or Dantalian no Shoka any good?
Dantalian is the Gosick of this season except it's not a detective story. But the setting, character design and the overall pace just feels same. Dunno, it's okay.

Kamisama Dolls not that interesting, but worth 20 minutes a week for me.
Sallad4ever

TKiller wrote:

Dantalian is the Gosick of this season except it's not a detective story. But the setting, character design and the overall pace just feels same. Dunno, it's okay.
I rather choose Dantalian no Shoka rather then GoSick mainly because Huey is way better than Kujo

I actually following both Dantalian no Shoka and Kamisama Dolls. Dantalian is good but Kamisama Dolls has faster story pace
oh and the ED song of Kamisama Dolls is great
ampzz

Mogsworth wrote:

Higashi no Eden. You will not regret it.
Thanks for the recommend, it's turned out to be quite an interesting watch and well worth the time.
I've also picked up:
  1. Ghost Hound
  2. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Don't know why I hadn't finished this off before)
  3. Serial Experiments Lain
  4. Utawarerumono (Only realised I have yet to completely watch all of the episodes, stopped at around the 5th episode mark)
Possibly loking at maybe two more (serious or just an immersive storyline and plot) anime for a bit of extra time to be filled in with.
It's either that or rewatching time again.
TKiller

Sallad4ever wrote:

oh and the ED song of Kamisama Dolls is great
I find the opening song much more catchy.

ampzz wrote:

Serial Experiments Lain
Have a fun brainfuck!

I also find the Blythe movie from DJ Max resembling this show a lot, but I rarely get support on this point.
Kokizi
just finished arakawa season 2 yesterday.
Azure_Kite
Currently watching Durarara!!
Yasora
Ao no Exorcist
Kamisama dolls
Nurarihyon no mago: sennen makyou :3~
Mogsy
Finally marathoning Moshidora.
ElNiCoDarknesS
Air TV :)
ampzz

Mogsworth wrote:

I found that to be a fairly interesting anime considering it is about managing a baseball team.

Update on currently finished anime: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ghost Hound and B Gata H Kei.

Decided to (I just closed my eyes and pointed a few times) pick up another couple of random choices:
  1. Heroic Age
  2. Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
  3. Occult Academy
igarashi_hanari
  • Mitsudomoe! Zouryouchuu
    Naruto Shippuden
    Natsume Yuujinchou
    Ikoku Meiro no Croiseé
dNextGen
Mayo Chiki
Randy96
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Finished :D
tyrael6192
Just started Gintama... absolute lolfest in the first two or so episodes, but now it's quietened down a bit. ;( Hope it picks up again in terms of humour.
Mogsy

ampzz wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

I found that to be a fairly interesting anime considering it is about managing a baseball team.
Not exactly what's so interesting about just that. It's more along the lines of real-world business aspects being applied to a non-business venture that intrigued me. The character designs were generic and the animation was stiff. Otherwise it was a piece of media.
loli66
tears to tiara
Souduh
I have quite a few on my watching list, but I'd say TWGOK, both seasons are at the top of my list.
Randy96
oreimo for short

Finished, :( wish there was season 2 but I doubt it'll happen
TKiller
YuruYuri so far is "Cute little girls doing cute things"->"Cute little lesbians doing cute things"->"Cute little lesbians doing cute little lesbians"

I am liking this show much more than I expected, laughed at ep 5 last scene even though it was very obvious.
Kert
Ano Hi Mita Hana qwpic nozicnpq weoef
AnoHana
BatterKnife
YuruYuri, Mayo Chiki, Twin Angel, Kamisama Dolls, RoKyuBu
Yes all loli and moe 8-)
.. and I must not forget Nichijou for the gag in between
Faust
Valkyrie Chronicles

Not bad at all.
-Seren-
One Piece. still a long way to go
Mogsy
Vampire Knight. Can't say I'm crazy about it at all.
Fabi
Steins;Gate
Faust
Fireball Charming.
Waryas
Going to watch mayo chiki 05 soon, let's hope ampz- i mean the pink haired girl isn't a generic tsundere..
ampzz
You calle... Oh wait.
But seriously though, ep05 Subaru around the end was just plain unfair... my heart bled for her and she needs a well deserved hug.
Kokizi

Mogsworth wrote:

Vampire Knight. Can't say I'm crazy about it at all.
only thing I loved about Vampire Knight was its ED for both seasons. Kanon Wakeshima <3
Mystgun
Denpa Onna To Seishun Otoko and Hayate no Gotoku
Navizel
Durarara
Ramellu
No. 6
[YllwRice]
To Aru Majutsu no Index.

About time I started watching it....
Artificial Children
Ao no Exorcist :)
ampzz
Just finished off Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, it was definitely worth the marathon watch.
Due to watching that, I felt a need to start rewatching Tenchi Muyo again, finish off Valkyrie Chronicles and possibly find another two anime to watch.
mathexpert
finally watching madoka magica. I know i'm late on the bandwagon :P
show more