The world god only knows
nomen
Kore wa Zombie desu ka. Hilarious.
silmarilen
macross frontier
kaji_
Ano Natsu de Matteru.
Sallad4ever
Space Brothers & Polar Bear Cafe, I got the same feeling from when I watched Usagi Drop in this 2 titles. These are the two anime series that I watched to take a break after reading Higurashi & Umineko
Restless Spirit
I'm not watching anything yet but when my intert's working well again I'm going to watch Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu, finally. Just because of Lucky Star I have to watch this.
Accelerator-kun

Powersocke wrote:

I'm not watching anything yet but when my intert's working well again I'm going to watch Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu, finally. Just because of Lucky Star I have to watch this.
Too bad that Haruhi is bad. You will see, the show and the manga lost themselves pretty quickly.
Restless Spirit

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Powersocke wrote:

Too bad that Haruhi is bad. You will see, the show and the manga lost themselves pretty quickly.
Yeah, I'll see.
Mizzii
Guilty Crown ♥
Accelerator-kun

Mizzii wrote:

Guilty Crown ♥
I loved it, too bad that the plot is not explained enough >.<
DerekMcD
I watched earlier today are Polar Bear Cafe. And now, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.
California
is shirokume cafe good?
i watched the first episode when it first came out and was like;;; o-o
is it good?
Elfuun_old
Saint Seiya Omega... It is pretty good.
DerekMcD

-hys wrote:

is shirokume cafe good?
i watched the first episode when it first came out and was like;;; o-o
is it good?
Oh yes!!! This is so good. You can even watch it on Crunchyroll. It's really fun to watch. You know the polar bear is played by the same person who played Kiyo from Zatch Bell. There's a character I got married to below my post, she is played by Miyuki from Lucky Star.
Remonwater
Sword Art Online; the art in it is great :)
Ryviria
Accel World
Arcana Famiglia :D
Fai-Chii
I'am watching .... [See Signature]
The Ribbon Red

Ryviria wrote:

Arcana Famiglia :D
Stark
started: Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!
DerekMcD
Devil Hunter Yohko on DVD.
Stark
finished: Papa no Iu Koto wo Kikinasai!
started: Angel Beats!
mathexpert
Finished Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, right now i'm watching the second season (kai).hanyuu is totemo cute >//<
Net-Nue

heriotzA wrote:

Yey,, Angel Beats! XD,, i wacthed it 10 times :looll:

watching right now : Arcana Famiglia, Sword art online, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (love the art ~<3)

the rest is still on the list :3
Tweelon
[deleted]
thetracker23
Sword Art Online 8-)
and almost all summer anime
superch00b
Soul eater :3
Angel Beats is the best tho :)
loladecola
I've started watching Mirai Nikki, and I just finished Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi and Umineko no Naku Koro ni (I'm now playing the Umineko VN because the anime didn't have any arcs from Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru -_-) I'm considering watching High School Of The Dead (HOTD) and I may start watching the Kara no Kyoukai films, but other than that, I'm only really watching Mirai Nikki at the moment...
Mogsy
Rewatching Revolutionary Girl Utena.
The Ribbon Red

loladecola wrote:

I've started watching Mirai Nikki, and I just finished Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi and Umineko no Naku Koro ni (I'm now playing the Umineko VN because the anime didn't have any arcs from Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru -_-) I'm considering watching High School Of The Dead (HOTD) and I may start watching the Kara no Kyoukai films, but other than that, I'm only really watching Mirai Nikki at the moment...
If you're good enough to appreciate Umineko, my suggestion is to not watch HoTD.

It's a blatant fanservice show.
J u n k o_old

thetracker23 wrote:

Sword Art Online 8-)
and almost all summer anime
Stark

Net-Nue wrote:

heriotzA wrote:

Yey,, Angel Beats! XD,, i wacthed it 10 times :looll:

watching right now : Arcana Famiglia, Sword art online, Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (love the art ~<3)

the rest is still on the list :3
finished: Angel Beats!

I cried with the latest episodes of angel beats :'(((((((((((
really :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

edit: started: Guilty Crown
California
watching: arcana familgia
kokoro connect
tari tari
campione!
sword art online

still haven't started yuri yuri season 2 yet T_T
Elly-chan
Currently watching Yuru Yuri Season Two when I have free time.. It's nice. I have a list of other animus to watch, too, but right now they aren't my priority.
Reunilu
Yuru Yuri Season 2 and Shakugan no Shana Season 2.
DerekMcD
Smile Precure and AKB0048.
abalee
Binbogamiga! is fine i think, also it has some neta so i think i should start the comic too :P
also on SAO, yuruyuri2, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II, Koichoco. maybe start Kokoro Connect and Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita if i could reduce the time on jubeat :roll:
LKs

abalee wrote:

Binbogamiga! is fine i think, also it has some neta so i think i should start the comic too :P
also on SAO, yuruyuri2, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon II, Koichoco. maybe start Kokoro Connect and Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita if i could reduce the time on jubeat :roll:
what aba I donno you play ubt too
Sallad4ever
Watching the first season of Higurashi. It fall in comparison with the VN version but what can I say, they are trying to fit all the 4 part into 26 episodes. Still I'll be watching all of them, then Kai
mathexpert
Watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira, the stark difference from the main story makes it even funnier. xD
show more