forum

What anime are you watching now?

posted
Total Posts
show more
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

The story is ok, it talks about families of demons. The fanservice, after the first episodes, will become a less important thing.
Just watch the OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ZDzi1c ... 08390C504A (it's mirrored)
K then. Thanks for the advice.
Mogsy
Recent additions/continuations:
  1. Steins;Gate
  2. Nisemonogatari
  3. Deadman Wonderland
Probably going to go through a huge amount of Kemono no Souja Erin on my next day off.
Stark
finished: Oreimo
started: clannad: after history
KuroHari_old
still watching Eureka Seven AO and start to watch k-On!! [second season] and Mobile Suit Gundam 00 .
nomen
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Restless Spirit
Currently I'm watching Elfen Lied as you can see in my avatar/signature.
stavolizer
started : rosairo + vampire season 2
Suzu_old_1
Medaka Box and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia :3
The Ribbon Red

KuroHari wrote:

and Mobile Suit Gundam 00 .
Which season? Or perhaps, the movie?
Shirotaku
*got too many to say

For Spring 2012 I really focused on Accel World, Hyouka, Sankarea, Tasogore Otome.

but I also watch older anime and if i say all of the anime im watching i can put up to 20 of em with 1 or 2 series done in a day o.o
Accelerator-kun
Despite the tons of anime I have to finish, 2 of my classmates decided to start watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (yes, I've convinced them). So I'm rewatching all 4 seasons with them, 2 episodes per day every night on skype :3
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Despite the tons of anime I have to finish, 2 of my classmates decided to start watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (yes, I've convinced them). So I'm rewatching all 4 seasons with them, 2 episodes per day every night on skype :3
That's quite a group you have there. Unfortunately, I lack the ability to convince my friends to watch Higurashi (due to it's contents).
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

That's quite a group you have there. Unfortunately, I lack the ability to convince my friends to watch Higurashi (due to it's contents).
In my class we are in 4 otaku. We all like seinen, so we have no problem with Higurashi contents.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

In my class we are in 4 otaku. We all like seinen, so we have no problem with Higurashi contents.
You're lucky. The "Otaku" in my class only likes mainstream shit (N*****, **e***, etc).

There are some who stepped out of that, but only reached Mecha and Moe.
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

You're lucky. The "Otaku" in my class only likes mainstream shit (N*****, **e***, etc).

There are some who stepped out of that, but only reached Mecha and Moe.
At least you have mecha, it'a bit rare at this times.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Your kind is the rare ones in my country. Those who became an acknowledged Otaku here can only reach Mecha and Moe. Dare not they step further or else...
vizzy
Currently watching Aoki Densetsu Shoot!
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Your kind is the rare ones in my country. Those who became an acknowledged Otaku here can only reach Mecha and Moe. Dare not they step further or else...
Why don't they search for more on the internet then? For sure I've not met Higurashi and Elfen Lied on TV >.<
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Why don't they search for more on the internet then? For sure I've not met Higurashi and Elfen Lied on TV >.<
They do, but they only limit themselves to Mecha and Moe. So far, those who step out from those boundaries became a closet otaku.

So it's hard to meet a Higurashi/Umineko/Whatever-in-the-same-genre fan IRL around here. Although there are anime conventions, but they're not as often as those in any other country and they're mostly around school time (which means almost impossible access to me). But I don't really expect much since most that attend those events around here are mainstreamers...
animez15
fairy tail.
Topic Starter
Hitsugaya936
Completed: Genshiken 2
Started: Hetalia Axis Powers
Randy96
other stuff, and going through Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica ...aaaand finished
Accelerator-kun

Randy96 wrote:

other stuff, and going through Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Nice one.
locoskull
Im watching Fortune Arterial :D
Stark
finished: zero no tsukaima (1-2-3-4) all second time D: !
started: Fairy Tail (it was a good anime!)
Restless Spirit
On Saturday I watched the second half of "Elfen Lied".

At 8 p.m. I started to watch "Ghost In The Shell" and "Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence" (the movies, not the series) til now. Now I'm going to watch "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex" and "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd G.I.G." as well as the movie "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State Society" one by one. This will take some time I guess. But that's totally worth it even though it's actually really deep shit.
The Ribbon Red

heriotzA wrote:

Yeah, it was.

Now it's just some mainstream s**t.
Marifune-kun
Kore wa zombie desu ka
The Ribbon Red

Marifune-kun wrote:

Kore wa zombie desu ka
Of The Dead?
Topic Starter
Hitsugaya936

The Ribbon Red wrote:

heriotzA wrote:

Yeah, it was.

Now it's just some mainstream s**t.
Yes, unfortunately, you are both right :|
The Ribbon Red

Hitsugaya936 wrote:

Yes, unfortunately, you are both right :|
It should have given climax (and conclusion, if possible) with the Igneel search thing. But to no avail, nothing has advanced. Which means...

Mainstream shit
emonite
Seitokai Yakuindomo
Accelerator-kun
After reading the manga, I've started watching Seikon No Qwaser (aka."The Qwaser of Stigmata"). It's so damn well done, draws are very good, and action scenes too! Ok, it has a strong ecchi part, but if you like shounen you must give it a try!

Here's the opening 1 from Faylan, the one behind "Dead End" of Mirai Nikki.
Restless Spirit
Well then, first two Movies and the first season of Ghost In The Shell are finishes, now I'll go on with the 2nd season and after that I'll watch the last movie.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

After reading the manga, I've started watching Seikon No Qwaser (aka."The Qwaser of Stigmata"). It's so damn well done, draws are very good, and action scenes too! Ok, it has a strong ecchi part, but if you like shounen you must give it a try!
Nah. 'cause the ecchi plays an important part of the story.

And me no wanna that.

Powersocke wrote:

Well then, first two Movies and the first season of Ghost In The Shell are finishes, now I'll go on with the 2nd season and after that I'll watch the last movie.
Nice. I reckon only watching 2 movies of them (I forgot the names) and both seasons. Quite decent, if you ask me.
Restless Spirit

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Nice. I reckon only watching 2 movies of them (I forgot the names) and both seasons. Quite decent, if you ask me.
Well, there are three movies. The one which came out 1995 (redone in 2008 if I'm not wrong) named "Ghost In The Shell", the one which came out 2004 named "Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence" and the last one came out after the second season "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd G.I.G." which is named "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State Society".
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Nah. 'cause the ecchi plays an important part of the story.

And me no wanna that.
With ecchi or not, the story is good.
The Ribbon Red

Powersocke wrote:

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Well, there are three movies. The one which came out 1995 (redone in 2008 if I'm not wrong) named "Ghost In The Shell", the one which came out 2004 named "Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence" and the last one came out after the second season "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd G.I.G." which is named "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State Society".
I think I've watched Innocence and Solid State Society (or maybe redone of GiTS?). Though I'm not really sure since I watch them when I was in 5th grade or something.

But other than that, I pretty much enjoy the anime. Yes, both seasons.

Accelerator-kun wrote:

With ecchi or not, the story is good.
I suppose so. But the ecchi's role is a big letdown for me (considering where I am and how I was raised).
Restless Spirit

The Ribbon Red wrote:

I think I've watched Innocence and Solid State Society (or maybe redone of GiTS?). Though I'm not really sure since I watch them when I was in 5th grade or something.

But other than that, I pretty much enjoy the anime. Yes, both seasons.
If I'm correct then there's a movie-like OVA of Ghost In The Shell called "The Laughing Man" where they put all Laughing Man episodes together to a movie-like episode. But I'm not 100% sure on that.
The Ribbon Red

Powersocke wrote:

If I'm correct then there's a movie-like OVA of Ghost In The Shell called "The Laughing Man" where they put all Laughing Man episodes together to a movie-like episode. But I'm not 100% sure on that.
LOL, "The Laughing Troll"

I remember that OVA, but I'm pretty sure that's not the one I watched.
show more