forum

What anime are you watching now?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

I guess...?
Of course I mean the ending of the story, not the OST.
LOL
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Of course I mean the ending of the story, not the OST.
LOL
I think I just saw what I did there.

And yes, I was referring to the plot ending. Not the ED song.
K a Y e
I'm checking out Lovely Complex <3 Just started atm. ROCKS :3
Elfuun_old
I am still re-watching Hajime no Ippo.

And re-watching the major battles of Pokémon Diamond & Pearl. Best Pokémon series ever!
Stark
started: Clannad ^^
[KOR]Extream_Sigma
your face

just joking, i don't watching any anime now
Miletta_old
er....
Kimi To Boku S2 eps 10 :)
and.....
Another
stavolizer
started : Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
xRayne
Shiki.

Megumi is in your house. Sucking your blood.
Accelerator-kun
Just finished: Highschool DxD

I've really enjoyed this show. It's not fanservice only, give it a try!
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Let me guess... It has a several fanservice, but it's actually some messed up serious s*i* story that's worth a watch?

Anyway,
finished: Umineko EP 1...

OOPS, wrong topic.

finished: *nothing*
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Let me guess... It has a several fanservice, but it's actually some messed up serious s*i* story that's worth a watch?
The story is ok, it talks about families of demons. The fanservice, after the first episodes, will become a less important thing.
Just watch the OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ZDzi1c ... 08390C504A (it's mirrored)
stavolizer

stavolizer wrote:

started : Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
well,now still Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari :o
but in 1 day can watching until 9 episode with duration per episode is 47 minute
but,3 anime in progress downloading :o
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

The story is ok, it talks about families of demons. The fanservice, after the first episodes, will become a less important thing.
Just watch the OP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6ZDzi1c ... 08390C504A (it's mirrored)
K then. Thanks for the advice.
Mogsy
Recent additions/continuations:
  1. Steins;Gate
  2. Nisemonogatari
  3. Deadman Wonderland
Probably going to go through a huge amount of Kemono no Souja Erin on my next day off.
Stark
finished: Oreimo
started: clannad: after history
KuroHari_old
still watching Eureka Seven AO and start to watch k-On!! [second season] and Mobile Suit Gundam 00 .
nomen
Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko
Restless Spirit
Currently I'm watching Elfen Lied as you can see in my avatar/signature.
stavolizer
started : rosairo + vampire season 2
Suzu_old_1
Medaka Box and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia :3
The Ribbon Red

KuroHari wrote:

and Mobile Suit Gundam 00 .
Which season? Or perhaps, the movie?
Shirotaku
*got too many to say

For Spring 2012 I really focused on Accel World, Hyouka, Sankarea, Tasogore Otome.

but I also watch older anime and if i say all of the anime im watching i can put up to 20 of em with 1 or 2 series done in a day o.o
Accelerator-kun
Despite the tons of anime I have to finish, 2 of my classmates decided to start watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (yes, I've convinced them). So I'm rewatching all 4 seasons with them, 2 episodes per day every night on skype :3
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Despite the tons of anime I have to finish, 2 of my classmates decided to start watching Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (yes, I've convinced them). So I'm rewatching all 4 seasons with them, 2 episodes per day every night on skype :3
That's quite a group you have there. Unfortunately, I lack the ability to convince my friends to watch Higurashi (due to it's contents).
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

That's quite a group you have there. Unfortunately, I lack the ability to convince my friends to watch Higurashi (due to it's contents).
In my class we are in 4 otaku. We all like seinen, so we have no problem with Higurashi contents.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

In my class we are in 4 otaku. We all like seinen, so we have no problem with Higurashi contents.
You're lucky. The "Otaku" in my class only likes mainstream shit (N*****, **e***, etc).

There are some who stepped out of that, but only reached Mecha and Moe.
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

You're lucky. The "Otaku" in my class only likes mainstream shit (N*****, **e***, etc).

There are some who stepped out of that, but only reached Mecha and Moe.
At least you have mecha, it'a bit rare at this times.
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Your kind is the rare ones in my country. Those who became an acknowledged Otaku here can only reach Mecha and Moe. Dare not they step further or else...
vizzy
Currently watching Aoki Densetsu Shoot!
Accelerator-kun

The Ribbon Red wrote:

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Your kind is the rare ones in my country. Those who became an acknowledged Otaku here can only reach Mecha and Moe. Dare not they step further or else...
Why don't they search for more on the internet then? For sure I've not met Higurashi and Elfen Lied on TV >.<
The Ribbon Red

Accelerator-kun wrote:

Why don't they search for more on the internet then? For sure I've not met Higurashi and Elfen Lied on TV >.<
They do, but they only limit themselves to Mecha and Moe. So far, those who step out from those boundaries became a closet otaku.

So it's hard to meet a Higurashi/Umineko/Whatever-in-the-same-genre fan IRL around here. Although there are anime conventions, but they're not as often as those in any other country and they're mostly around school time (which means almost impossible access to me). But I don't really expect much since most that attend those events around here are mainstreamers...
animez15
fairy tail.
Topic Starter
Hitsugaya936
Completed: Genshiken 2
Started: Hetalia Axis Powers
Randy96
other stuff, and going through Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica ...aaaand finished
Accelerator-kun

Randy96 wrote:

other stuff, and going through Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Nice one.
locoskull
Im watching Fortune Arterial :D
Stark
finished: zero no tsukaima (1-2-3-4) all second time D: !
started: Fairy Tail (it was a good anime!)
Restless Spirit
On Saturday I watched the second half of "Elfen Lied".

At 8 p.m. I started to watch "Ghost In The Shell" and "Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence" (the movies, not the series) til now. Now I'm going to watch "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex" and "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd G.I.G." as well as the movie "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex Solid State Society" one by one. This will take some time I guess. But that's totally worth it even though it's actually really deep shit.
The Ribbon Red

heriotzA wrote:

finished: zero no tsukaima (1-2-3-4) all second time D: !
started: Fairy Tail (it was a good anime!)
Yeah, it was.

Now it's just some mainstream s**t.
show more