Azumanga Daioh
Steins;Gate
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
Persona 4
Mirai Nikki
THE iDOLM@STER

I like those animes although Steins;Gate is pretty grim :< But still cool :D
blissfulyoshi
I finally watched IS's OVA, and I was in the mood to watch more OVAs, so I decided to watch Itsuka Tenma's OVA. I have no idea why I laughed so much at the crossover at the end of Itsuka Tenma's OVA...
silmarilen
bakemonogatari
Mogsy

silmarilen wrote:

bakemonogatari
This, along with Denpa Onna.
adam2046
The Daughter of Twenty Faces/Nijuu Mensou no Musume
I'm enjoying it a lot more than I was expecting even with the predictable plot.
SparkCyclone
Shakugan no Shana III final
Persona 4 the animation
Fate / Zero
Guilty crown
Steins Gate
and so many else...

Maybe someone should watch this in 24 hours straigth nonstop. LOL :)
Mistral0712
Watching :
Mirrai Mikki
Fate/Zero
Waiting for :
Sankarea
BRS TV Series ?
FelixCross
Chobits
Desert Punk
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Hellsing
mekadon_old
Mashiro-iro Symphony
Maria-sama ga Miteru (old show but who cares)
Sket Dance
palion
man mashiro is so predictable =[
rizqy96
right now I'm watching
shakugan no shana III, dantalian no shoka & ikoku meiro no croise
Haruhi_sama
Mirai Nikki
Rantai
Rewatching Bakemonogatari.

Side note: Usagi Drop was so sweet, I wish it went on just a little longer ;~;
silmarilen
battle girls time paradox
Mogsy

Rantai wrote:

Side note: Usagi Drop was so sweet, I wish it went on just a little longer ;~;
It's the curse of the noitaminA block. However, I'm personally glad it stopped where it did, knowing the manga ending...but keep your eyes open for the DVD specials, the first one was absolutely precious.

Going to finish up Bakemonogatari this week, while rewatching Giant Killing for work.
jjrocks
Nichijou mostly because I want to see what all the fuss is about, so far it's actually decent.
Rantai

Mogsworth wrote:

It's the curse of the noitaminA block. However, I'm personally glad it stopped where it did, knowing the manga ending...but keep your eyes open for the DVD specials, the first one was absolutely precious.
I take it that they aren't related and that they fall in some sort of romantic love? Just a guess.

Nonetheless I'll definitely keep an eye out for those specials!
Mogsy

Rantai wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

I take it that they aren't related and that they fall in some sort of romantic love? Just a guess.

Nonetheless I'll definitely keep an eye out for those specials!
Hit the nail right on the head.

Now, watching Working!! and Shigofumi. Lower on my priority list right now, but eh.
silmarilen
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Rick--
bleach
Ciria
C3

Mashiroiro Symphony
roloi
Sket Dance
Gintama and Gintama'
C3
Dantalian no Shoka
Nanatsuiro Drop (lol i found this in my bro's external hard disk)

I kept seeing mashiroiro symphony in this thread...maybe I should download and watch it..
mathexpert

kruga27 wrote:

I kept seeing mashiroiro symphony in this thread...maybe I should download and watch it..
I'm watching it. It's rather bland and generic if you ask me, but not enough for me to drop it. Overall pretty calm (not too funny, dramatic, romantic, etc.)
crimsonxone
steins;gate :) !!!! <3 <3 <3
ampzz
Forcing myself to watch Dog Days, you have no idea how painful it is to watch bad anime.
mathexpert

ampzz wrote:

Forcing myself to watch Dog Days, you have no idea how painful it is to watch bad anime.
lol then why are you watching it?
I remember watching Zero no Tsukaima and it was sooo excruciatingly terrible I wanted to drop it but I just decided to finish it for completion's sake. Sooo much fanservice and generally just overrated bs.
Never Again :(
roloi

mathexpert9981 wrote:

kruga27 wrote:

I'm watching it. It's rather bland and generic if you ask me, but not enough for me to drop it. Overall pretty calm (not too funny, dramatic, romantic, etc.)
Hmm...sounds interesting.

mathexpert9981 wrote:

I remember watching Zero no Tsukaima and it was sooo excruciatingly terrible I wanted to drop it but I just decided to finish it for completion's sake. Sooo much fanservice and generally just overrated bs.
Never Again :(
For me, I never did know why I dropped it...
Maybe too much fanservice...and I got bored watching the second season, honestly..
Cloudy
SnS Final
Mirai Nikki
Oh and I'm about to start Kimi ni Todoke; no idea what to expect though
roloi

X3r0 wrote:

Oh and I'm about to start Kimi ni Todoke; no idea what to expect though
I forgot to watch that for ages....
Mogsy

kruga27 wrote:

Really? Generic sounds interesting? The actual fuck? That makes no sense at all.

Also, trying to bring myself to finish up C^3. God, this show is awful.
roloi

Mogsworth wrote:

kruga27 wrote:

Really? Generic sounds interesting? The actual fuck? That makes no sense at all.
Well I always try to give chance to shows that actually said 'not good', to get a different viewpoint of them.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Onegai Teacher
mathexpert
...Just finished watching the new toradora ova. MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!
Twas a superb and great close (possibly) to the Toradora! series. Taiga was definitely a little less tsun and more dere here. The art is a little different, it's better imo, and some super funny and also moe scenes xD!!! At first it seemed like a sort of filler ep, but you can really tell that taiga and ryuuji have gone a long way from ep 1. Such a good couple ><
Very nostalgic, I almost got teary at the end. Also, they used the ED1(vanilla salt)= +1 in my book. If you liked toradora, definitely check this out. Seriously, J.C. Staff has this Tsundere thing down. And if you haven't, screw louise and shana (I still like shana though xP) if you really want a good romantic anime with a tsun<3<3 watch Toradora. Nao. :3
Mogsy
Kemonozume and C^3 are the two shows I'm really watching for work right now. Kemonozume is definitely unique so far, and I'm enjoying it.

Also, watching Working!! and Bakemonogatari because of reasons.
mekadon_old

Mogsworth wrote:

Also, watching Bakemonogatari because of reasons.
because of Kizumonogatari and Nisemonogatari? Just asking.

Watching C^3 and Mirai Nikki.
Done Mashiro-iro Symphony but Shingo's relationship with Miu seemed so fast D:
ffff they should made moar episodes dammit
Cloudy

Mogsworth wrote:

and Bakemonogatari because of reasons.
I dropped it at episode 8 a long time ago but then I saw the upcoming sequel so I reckon I ought to finish it.

mathexpert9981 wrote:

...Just finished watching the new toradora ova.
After I read this I was going to watch it then...
Someone explain to me why Hadena, commie & coalguys (not to mention the tracker itself) are all simultaneously down?
xsrsbsns

kruga27 wrote:

It's an okay anime, until they decided to make an ending with the wrong girl. God damnit.
ampzz
Adds it to an ever-growing list of anime with horribly bad heroine choice.
Anzo
Toradora OVA
Gintama
Detective Conan
roloi

xsrsbsns wrote:

kruga27 wrote:

It's an okay anime, until they decided to make an ending with the wrong girl. God damnit.
Lol...blame the mangaka...
Well let's see how it turns out....soon...after i...watch it...

Now it gave me doubts....
show more