posted
Total Posts
show more
Saya Takagi_old
lucky star
Pizzicato
Nichijou
Vext_old
Panty and Stocking finally... although it is conflicting whether to classify as animu.
DH18
Steins;Gate
Kami sama no memo chou
Baka to test 2
penguin drum
No. 6
Mayo chiki
Nichijou
Yuruyuri

Almost everything of this season :3
nujsk
Right now I am watching:

Nichijou
Bleach
Welcome to the NHK
Konjiki no gash bell

=D
Faust
A Channel.

I have to say, I am loving it.
Mogsy

ampzz wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

Seitokai Yakuindomo
Ai Yori Aoshi (probably going to drop this shit)
If you like Seitokai Yakuindomo, you should give Seitokai no Ichizon a watch if you haven't already.

Ai Yori Aoshi is really boring making it hard to watch the (first) 24 episodes for that season and then having to watch another 12 episodes for the sequal Enishi... no thanks. It was painful enough watching it the first time.
I'm giving Ai Yori Aoshi a few more episodes before I drop. I have better anime in my queue.

Seitokai Yakuindomo wasn't what I'd call good...like at all. It was at least consistent and not really otaku comedy as much as it was always really perverted. Not my thing, but eh, some of the lines each episode made me laugh. I also did not want to punch more than two characters, which is a step above most anime comedies.

Also finished up the first season of Tetsuwan Birdy Decode, considering picking up the second season soon.

Going to finally get to Steins;Gate soon, as well.
akrolsmir

Mogsworth wrote:

Seitokai Yakuindomo wasn't what I'd call good...like at all.
Go watch Seitokai no Ichizon anyways, it's a lot better.
RhaiizoN
A Channel!! (rewatching many times lol) and Nichijou 8-)
Sallad4ever
Dropping No. 6, Dantalian no Shoka, and Sacred Seven. I might pick No.6 and sacred seven after they're finish but Dantalian is out
Currently watching King Gainer, I need some dose of mecha show
ampzz
Randomly decided to watch 11eyes, Night Wizard and (another crap anime) H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~.

Don't even know why I'm bothering as all three are beyond bad, yet I feel a need to watch them completely just so I can bag them out even more so.

Can't wait until Friday (for me) so I can get another Mayo Chiki! dose and eagerly awaiting the next anime season.
Rantai
Last Exile.

Manifest told me to.
Lilac
Yeah, Fam, the Silver Wing was great.

Like, the best. Ever. I might watch the original Last Exile as well.
Faust

Lilac wrote:

You should, since Silver Wing is basically a contuinity. Last Exile was really good.
Sallad4ever

Faust wrote:

Lilac wrote:

You should, since Silver Wing is basically a contuinity. Last Exile was really good.
I second this. Last Exile is a great, the ending is very satisfying for me.
And a little question, Fam the silver wing already out? I can't seem to find it on animetake
Rantai

Sallad4ever wrote:

And a little question, Fam the silver wing already out? I can't seem to find it on animetake
We saw the first episode at Manifest, something about it being shown before Japan airs it.
Sallad4ever

Rantai wrote:

Sallad4ever wrote:

We saw the first episode at Manifest, something about it being shown before Japan airs it.
I see, you're so lucky.
I actually have a little doubt on fam, cause it have four teen girls as their main attraction but I hope my doubt is wrong
Fabi
Finished Onegai Teacher.
Watching NHK! Ni Youkoso
Zerostarry
Nichijou <3
xsrsbsns
Seitokai no Ichizon
AerithGraphics
Pretty much the leftover series from Spring, and all but a few (about 3-5) of the Summer series.
AO NO EXORCIST YA~
Asayo
I'm watching Toaru Matsuju no Index II
Pizzicato
Kamisama no memo-chou
those

Asayo wrote:

I'm watching Toaru Matsuju no Index II
What a coincidence, me too.
AzureKikinak
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi
mathexpert
Ichigo Mashimaro, for my daily loli fix. XD
Crimmi
Rurouni Kenshin
Curisu
R15..I'm 14 years old
Mafiamaster
Nichijou

Started watching 2 days ago. Amazing.
Actually, I think the ranked beatmaps got me to start watching it!
Copter-kun

Pizzicatto wrote:

Kamisama no memo-chou
Same here. For some reason. It kinda sorta reminds me of Haruhi
Xcuti0n
I started Angel beats Yesterday D:
Soly
Faust
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls.
Anchobee
Usagi Drop...
ampzz
Finished off the majority of bad anime I was forcing myself to watch by skimming through the episodes and getting the gist of what was happening regarding the story/plot, or lack of..

Off to better things, like rewatching Texhnolyze, Phantom: Requiem of Phantom, getting around to finishing up Ghost in the Shell and Dragonaut: The Resonance.

Nothing better than being a few years out to watch anime, right?
Mogsy
La Corda d'Oro ~primo passo~ (I need a mindless reverse harem for once in my life)
Dance in the Vampire Bund (...I have no idea why)
Finally starting up Saki again.
dNextGen

Kitsuyuki wrote:

Usagi Drop...
god damn yes,best animu this season

and the best part is its not some random moe shits altough it has loli characters
Firo Prochainezo

Mogsworth wrote:

La Corda d'Oro ~primo passo~ (I need a mindless reverse harem for once in my life).
I heard great things about it. Might check it out.
luutuananh
Dantalian no Shoka, and I'm translating this anime into Vietnamese.
DerekMcD
Toriko.

Nichijiou and Sket Dance this morning.
show more