We will then form the groups accordingly and randomized. So the chance that you play with random players you might have never even heard of is big, which is what makes this tournament interesting!
Dates of everything
*(Selection of players into groups)
August 1st: End of registration phase.
August 6th: Group Drawings*.
August 14th: Revealment of team-captains for each team.
August 20th: Drawing of the matches and the map pool for the group stage.
August 27-28th: Group Stages
September 3-4th: Round of 8
September 10-11th: Quarter Finals
September 17-18th: Semi Finals
September 24-25th: Finals
How to Enter
First and foremost a minimum rank of #750 is required to participate in this tournament! If you do not comply with this rule you will not be considered. Registrations will close on 08.01.2016 (m/d/y)
1. Sign up here, filling in all the blank spots: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1vivv98 ... rm?c=0&w=1
2. Wait for a pm on the osu! site from either Wesley or Sartan, confirming your entry. If no message has been sent within 3 days of your entry please contact either of us in-game or on the osu! site via pm.
3. That's about it, now just wait for the 6th of August, when the groups will be revealed!
My team has been formed, now what?
1. Get to know who you are playing with, send a pm to your fellow teammates and get to know eachother. Create an original name for your team, you are in this tournament together!
2. Decide who will be the team-captain of your team and send a pm to Sartan under the name of ''Team captain of <name of team>". Please list all the players of your team, and who will be the captain of those players. If you get no reply to this message within 3 days please consider contacting Sartan either in-game or via pm on the osu! site. This message must be sent before the 14th of August, if not the team-captain will be the player with the highest amount of pp in the team.
3. Hone your skills together and have fun!
No information about prizes yet, will be given as soon as we know more.
- If a score player disconnects from the game, his/her score will still be accounted for in the final result; no changes will be made to his/her score.
- You cannot nullify a beatmap for any reason.
- Failing a beatmap still makes the score you got valid, unless you are dead at the end of the song. This will nullify your score.
- If the whole team dies in a match, the opposing team will win by default.
- If your team does not contain enough players to play the match (three players), the opposing team will advance to the next.
- If a team is 15 minutes too late for their match, they will lose that match.
- Please refrain from using offensive words in your team name.
- Commentators aren't allowed to bad-mouth players in any given scenario, if they still do he/she WILL be kicked out of the commentating team and will not be allowed back in.
- Always remember that this is just a game!
[*] There are 6 NoMod, 4 Hidden, 4 HardRock, 4 DoubleTime, and one Tiebreaker maps
[*] When picking either DoubleTime or hardrock maps, you are allowed to pick Hidden alongside
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtJobl ... MMQrcVEb2w
Discord: will be linked soon, this is our main form of communication for quick messaging (not required though since everything will be posted on this forum as well).
This will be updated once we get to the stages of play!
We are still looking for: streamers, map selectors, match hosts and commentators! Intrested in helping out? Send either Sartan or Wesley a PM (ingame or on the forums)!
Art (king): dexabell
Tournament host: Sartan, Wesley, dexabell
Match hosts: Sartan, Wesley, - Yuri -, Yoomara, Nelly
Commentator: Sartan, Setomi, InsaneToe, Razor Sharp, KawaiiNeko
Map selectors: Setomi, DamnEasy, Razor Sharp, willia02, BoberOfDarkness, He Ang Erika